Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Highlandcow

VIP Member

Love how Charlottes posted this taking the absolute piss but it's serious blogger content for Brogie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

disneys

VIP Member
Who doesn’t contradict themselves? I’m forever eating a pizza while complaining about my weight or saying I have no money but buying things I really don’t need. Yet I managed to get a mortgage and buy a house.

Also, while she may spend £100 or whatever on ‘tat’... who really knows how much a video of her showing that tat makes her. Directly or indirectly.

And if she can get a free holiday for doing some posts and videos good on her! Only the companies she works for can say if she fulfilled the brief they gave her or not.

I do agree though that her cruise blog could have been better and I would have liked to see more of the ship and more of what they had to offer other than the one restaurant they always went to.
If you’re here to defend her, it’s really not the place for you.

None of us say that we’re perfect humans. All our lives are full of contradictions. I, too, eat pizza and spend more on Papa Johns a month than a gym membership but complain about my weight. But the difference is, I don’t have post about it on social media or film my damn life and have no desire to do so.

We are here to lightheartedly poke fun and discuss someone who puts themselves out in the public domain. If you take issue with what we say, on a trash thread you’re likely to be outnumbered.

Reactions: 22

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
The house will *never* happen! And yes this is jealousy speaking but I would be beside myself if she got a house!

My partner and I work our butts off 50 hours a week to afford a place to live and we’re lucky it’s a fairly big nice rented place. But because of this we almost never go on holiday. We are very frugal with money and could never dream of affording a Disney holiday or any of the shit she’s #gifted when she does bugger all! We make small sacrifices to save up to eventually get a house. Yes this is jealousy talking but she doesn’t deserve to own a house.

Sorry.

Reactions: 19

reader87123

VIP Member
This lazy lump is totally pathetic. Someone needs to give her a slap round the face and tell her to wake the fuck up. You've just been on two bloody holidays with many more in the pipeline I'm sure, but it's STILL not enough for you, is it? She's down in the dumps because she doesn't want to work for anything - she wants to be able to eat like a pig and be skinny, be on a constant holiday, shop all day, etc. She doesn't want to do anything that requires effort - exercise, eat healthily, clean, work and so on. Truth is she's been babied all her life and now these dumb sheep enable her lazy attitude to life. I honestly think she's sat there, face like thunder, believing that she deserves a 'mental health day'. She needs to just get on with it, the bloody idiot. She hasn't got a clue what some people achieve in a day compared to her pathetic 'working' day.

Meg1912

VIP Member
Brogans Instagram bio states she is ‘often by the seaside’. Umm... when?
Her flat was a stones throw away from the beach and she only went to take a quick pic for Jimmys Coffee. She can’t live too far from it now and where the hell is the beach hut this year? She used to go most weekends.
How daaaaaare you? She's a water baby! She even jumps in the Thames whenever she goes to London because it reminds her of the ocean!

• Haha

theghosttown

VIP Member
Who doesn’t contradict themselves? I’m forever eating a pizza while complaining about my weight or saying I have no money but buying things I really don’t need. Yet I managed to get a mortgage and buy a house.

Also, while she may spend £100 or whatever on ‘tat’... who really knows how much a video of her showing that tat makes her. Directly or indirectly.

And if she can get a free holiday for doing some posts and videos good on her! Only the companies she works for can say if she fulfilled the brief they gave her or not.

I do agree though that her cruise blog could have been better and I would have liked to see more of the ship and more of what they had to offer other than the one restaurant they always went to.
Absolutely agree with you here, Im sure we all contradict ourselves for sure. However, I don't line my pockets being paid to promote potentially dangerous and INACCURATE intolerance tests to my unwitting subscribers. Brogan used the results of these tests to tell her viewers she was intolerant to a vast array of things, blocked out ANYONE who questioned it and then proceeded to shovel it down her gob - it's fucking embarrassing. Then when she actually decided to pay for a dietician she went out of her way to tell her viewers she wouldn't be sharing her diet plan because she actually had to pay for it. No one has sat here and said she needs to loose vast amounts of weight. If you actually read my post a few pages back you will see that I, along with other people, simply cant afford respect to someone who constantly lies. I couldn't give a shit if the girl was a size 28 if she actually was forthcoming about it and stopped lying about it.

Its simply not a case of it being good for her to get free holidays. Lets not forget the only reason Brogan gets these holidays is because of her VIEWERS. You'll find a majority of us actually used to be fans. I used to be one myself but I actually got fed up with her lies, her totally and utter inability to take any form of criticism and the fact I think she comes across an incredibly shitty and self entitled person. Granted she actually is pretty hard working in the amount of content she churns out but do you know what, that is her job and that is what she owes to the people who have followed her. It's a shame it's become pretty stagnant, repetitive and lazy.

Reactions: 18

Bubu

Chatty Member
I’m not a snowflake thanks. Just someone that doesn’t like to see a young girl (any young girl) talked about like she is on this thread.

It might be a tame thread but I don’t watch many other youtubers and don’t spend my life on instagram so don’t really Venture in to other threads.
❄❄❄Young girl 😂 excuse me but Brogan is 52

• Haha
Reactions: 18

theghosttown

VIP Member
I would have SO much more respect for her if she owned her body.

The girl isn’t fat, she’s an unhealthy slob but I actually think her body is fairly ‘normal’. She carries her weight around her stomach, has receding hair and is constantly on her period. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she had some sort of PCOS or hormonal issues massively emphasised by the amount of shit she shovels in her. I know she’s had blood tests but testing for things like that aren’t your bog standard blood works.

That being said what I cannot STAND about this girl is that whilst she isn’t FAT in my eyes, she is most certainly now plus size. She is not a 14-16. She is a size 16 and occasionally may have to size up to an 18. Why does she not own this and stop being in denial. It’s an absolute car crash to watch. She actually has tagged her video #midsize.

Bogey - take it from me as someone who is a size 18 - YOU ARE NOT MID SIZE. There’s nothing wrong with being plus size, hell if you actually admitted it you would find SO many instagrams, YouTube videos, blogs, vlogs etc which show you HOW TO DRESS! You are adamantly trying to fit into ‘straight sizes’ so buy floaty dresses in a 14, squeeze yourself into them and end up looking like a chubby nan. Stop!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Been lurking for ages, this is my first post. 🙋‍♀️ Butttttt, has anyone else noticed that she hasn’t mentioned anything else about buying a house?! A few months ago they were meeting banks and viewing houses and now nothing! Obviously wasted all her money. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15