Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my eyes!!!

So the #sponsored #gifted #ADs have dried up and now she's trying to emulate other youtubers by doing the oh-so-original shopping vlogs. I'd have respect for her if she was honest about her size and tried to demonstrate what's available on the high street for a plus-sized girl, but it's laughable when she claims to be mid-sized and clearly can't fit into mid-sized (14-16) clothing!

Also, urgh, I bought that red dress at the weekend - will have to return it now that she's got it, ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Beth is also overweight but also has in 'i dont care' attitude. The other day she was on instastories having a bowl of rice crispies, which is full of sugar and she said how she just kept refilling her bowl multiple times after she finished each bowl and eating more. SO unhealthy. I think Brogan is trying to copy Beth. She started claiming she was into skirts after she met beth etc.Shes now trying to copy Beth's carefree attitude.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ve just been watching her instagram stories, and the way she just throws the items is a real pet peeve of mine! I can’t even watch it it actually gets me sooo angry hahaha! She’ll be talking about something then the next minute it’s lashes off to pure Brighton or something 😩 tell me I’m not the only one hahah

Reactions: 1
I have sexier maternity underwear lol
At 60 I'm 8 years older than her and if I ever get run over I won't be embarrassed by my matching undies! You can recycle old bras that no longer fit in a pink recycling unit - "bras for Africa" .
Don't blame you @disneys it's important to feel sexy whilst pregnant! 🤣😘

• Haha
She preaches that size doesn't matter, but ALWAYS says what size her clothes are. If she really insists on keeping up this shopping addiction, why doesn't she just show the clothes without saying what size she's wearing. She can still let people know that she recommends sizing up/down in certain shops, without always saying what size she is

Reactions: 9
Just watched that matalan video. duck me. I didn’t have much respect for her.., now I have absolutely none. Sis needs to stop LYING about her size. I appreciate that sizing does vary in some shops, that’s a known fact. But she is not a 14-16. That size 18 dress fit her perfectly. She’s an 18-20. Just own your chub mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Big old beg for Cath Kidston on her Twitter feed 🙄 I’m the same age as Brogan and love Disney, I’m going to WDW in a few weeks, but her obsession with buying all of it from Primark is really putting me off it!

Watching the try on vlog while waiting to go back to the airport...
Uuuauuu, she really looked pregnant trying those jeans on, the constant "I'm between sizes" starts to grate after a while 🙄

Reactions: 2
Big old beg for Cath Kidston on her Twitter feed 🙄 I’m the same age as Brogan and love Disney, I’m going to WDW in a few weeks, but her obsession with buying all of it from Primark is really putting me off it!
Uaaaaau! Cath kidston jungle book collection releases next week, let’s see if BrogAd the Beg will be sent anything after I complained 👿

Reactions: 2
Watching the Matalan vlog. When she’s looking at the home stuff and says ‘I really want a house’, then in the next breath ‘I spent £107!’ Well Brogan that deposit isn’t going to pay for itself with your spending habits.

As for her size, you can tell she was one of those girls at school that would always brag about being a size 8-10 and now she’s put on the weight she still feels the need to say. I think she took dupes of those clothes in smaller sizes in the changing room to then show the size label.

Reactions: 9
Uaaaaau! Cath kidston jungle book collection releases next week, let’s see if BrogAd the Beg will be sent anything after I complained 👿
That’s what she’s doing it for to make sure she gets her name on the list which is a joke, she doesn’t use ANYTHING any brands send her....

I re-watched her disney vlogs today (my little sister has tonsillitis and had a lot of time to kill while she was sleeping!) and even back in 2017 she was openly unhappy with her weight she looks so much slimmer! I know this is going to sound so rude but -- is it me or does she look better when she doesnt put effort in? As in, the days she's wearing a t-shirt and shorts with straightened hair she looks quite nice but then when she does her hair in french plaits and wears that awful red lipstick she looks...messy! unkept! it's weird. I probably didn't phrase this right haha

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.