Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone notice the lack of tenerife photos? And not one photo of the famous hand holding shot........strange

Now shes begging for Disney holiday shes no shame

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she thinks she’s a travel blogger. I follow some dreaaaamy travel feeds that remind me of my gap year! I just get granny coach trip vibes from Broges.

Reactions: 2
Brogans Instagram bio states she is ‘often by the seaside’. Umm... when?
Her flat was a stones throw away from the beach and she only went to take a quick pic for Jimmys Coffee. She can’t live too far from it now and where the hell is the beach hut this year? She used to go most weekends.

Reactions: 4
So she’s liked 7 ATD Twitter posts in a row, Beggy Mooney is back at it already and she only been home for 2/3 days? Bore off

Reactions: 5
Brogans Instagram bio states she is ‘often by the seaside’. Umm... when?
Her flat was a stones throw away from the beach and she only went to take a quick pic for Jimmys Coffee. She can’t live too far from it now and where the hell is the beach hut this year? She used to go most weekends.
How daaaaaare you? She's a water baby! She even jumps in the Thames whenever she goes to London because it reminds her of the ocean!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if anyone here watches Lucy Wood on YouTube, she does a lot of ‘average size girl tries..’ fashion videos. Anyway she did a denim shorts one recently with those paper bag style ones bogie raves about and hated them 😂 tbf they didn’t look great but far better than they did on Queen B...! Girl seriously needs to sort herself out, she’s completely delusional and in denial about herself.

Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone here watches Lucy Wood on YouTube, she does a lot of ‘average size girl tries..’ fashion videos. Anyway she did a denim shorts one recently with those paper bag style ones bogie raves about and hated them 😂 tbf they didn’t look great but far better than they did on Queen B...! Girl seriously needs to sort herself out, she’s completely delusional and in denial about herself.
I love her and I watched that video today actually! She’s very funny and is very beautiful and is very honest about her body and her struggles unlike boges

Reactions: 4
I love her and I watched that video today actually! She’s very funny and is very beautiful and is very honest about her body and her struggles unlike boges
I love her and think she’s fab, one of the few genuine people on social media platforms.

Love Lucy! Back on GG, I made a comment about Lucy wood gaining like 70,000 subs in a few days Bex has of that “surviving summer a bit fat” and wondered if Brogi would copy (they had similar subcount before) and sure enough that’s when she started labelling “Size 14” “Inbetween sizes” and the struggles! She can’t do what Lucy does because Lucy actually owns and likes her body!

YeAh definitely something weird going on. Even when she claims she isn’t blogging etc she usually over compensates with 10,000 photos!

Reactions: 1
Love Lucy! Back on GG, I made a comment about Lucy wood gaining like 70,000 subs in a few days Bex has of that “surviving summer a bit fat” and wondered if Brogi would copy (they had similar subcount before) and sure enough that’s when she started labelling “Size 14” “Inbetween sizes” and the struggles! She can’t do what Lucy does because Lucy actually owns and likes her body!

YeAh definitely something weird going on. Even when she claims she isn’t blogging etc she usually over compensates with 10,000 photos!
She gained more subscribers in one day than brogan has begged over years 😂

Reactions: 3
It's actually quite shocking how little subscribers she has considering her content, she's consistent with uploads and has a variety of content, yes she's a boring old granny but young people lap up stuff like that, her Disney trips should have really boosted her, she should have really hit that 100k by now!

So why hasn't she?! I genuinely think its just her, she's very smug and obnoxious. She doesn't even hide the fact she's spoilt and entitled, the teeth are also a massive turn off for potential viewers, that's just her tho I doubt she will ever want to make the effort and change herself for the better, needs to tidy herself up and grow the duck up!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.