Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're definitely overpriced for what they are. I've got one but I'm small so just got a large kids size, which is about £10-15 cheaper.

I don't know why you'd have that many tbh, especially when you look like a walking sack of potatoes.

Reactions: 4
White really doesn’t suit her, I don’t know why she insists on buying everything in that colour.

Reactions: 2
I need her to sit down with her good friend oohgaryc and politely tell him that he’s not a good singer. I hope he didn’t take his inspiration from Brogan’s Careoke.

Why does Benji look like Wallace from Wallace and gromit though

I ACTUALLY CANT GET OVER HOW tit THESE ARE OMG 😂😂😂😂
Christ I wouldn’t mind being paid for 5 minutes half assed work like that

Reactions: 7
Her new blog post ‘decluttering is essential” so I can have an extra bedroom and move in all my Disney tat.

Reactions: 3
Such exciting blog content:

When I first moved in, a towel was just a towel to Benji. Beach towel, hand towel, bath towel, gym towel...you name it, he used whatever, whenever. "Beach towels are for the BEACH, hand towels are for your...hands". I've since organised the cupboard we keep them in, so it's nice and clear. We went to Sainsbury's and got new ones, and have our own hooks on the back of the door, so we know who's towel is who.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck was that blog?? I mean what “joint” finances do they have other than food/house shopping? My
Partner and I have a joint account because of actual bills (rent, council, water, electric, food yadda yadda) but if you’re rent&bill free there’s absolutely no need.

I’m pretty convinced she only wrote that post to say SEE FRASER?! I TOO HAVE MY OWN HOME AND HAVE ADULTS THINGS LIKE BANK ACCOUNTS.

Reactions: 12
Wooop di bleeping do. She turned a five minute tidy into a monumental task. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Not as if that mess has any use for a towel given she looks unwashed.

Reactions: 1
IMG_0756.jpg

Brogie will be taking up sewing in new labels soon 😆 beats the washing machine shrinking all your clothes

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.