Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
All her vlogs are now is “I did this” “then I’m doing that” “I saw blah blah” “I’m going to see blah blah” “I have just done this and that”. So boring to watch. It’s also so uncomfortable to watch someone getting so big and miserable because of it.
The fact she finds working life hard and then describes one of her jobs as writing lists. It’s really tragic. She doesn’t do anything productive or anything that challenges her mind. Her life seems so boring. There’s nothing anyone could be jealous of. All the free crap she begs for she doesn’t use.
The fact she says she travels so often as well makes me laugh because she thinks she is a travel blogger. If I hear her say “I travel so much” again I will just stop watching. In fact I think this is the vlog I have decided I can’t watch any longer. She is just boring, fat and lazy. Nothing relatable. Nothing enjoyable about her content.

Reactions: 15

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
I always got the vibe her mum was toxic, but do we have any proof/examples?
She kicked her out of the family home and left all her possessions on the doorstep of her dads in binbags. Sent her a SOLICITORS letter removing herself from their shared business. Cut up her fur jacket, threw away a limited edition shower gel just out of spite. Decided Fraser didn’t have to pay rent anymore (even though she always has). When she moved in with her dad (despite having no where else to go) she sent her a text saying that it was cruel to live with her dad because it hurts her. Erm what else? When they’re relationship started to improve she basically turned into an awful person again and claimed she wasn’t “safe” at her dads house. Just a few things but she’s always been awful.

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Emmapism

VIP Member
I asked her why she was eating an entire sharing bag of chocolate to herself and she said 'becoz I can'

I mean of course you can but SHOULD you? Look at the state of her. It's a sharing bag. As in a large portion designed to be eaten by at least two people.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

RKerr91

Her vlog this week had no content whatsoever...I watched her old ones recently and she was so different. Made an effort with her appearance, went to see friends a lot, worked hard on her content and videos. She’s just given up now. Even my husband made a comment in her change of appearance and lack of doing anything while I was watching it. She was doing so much better when she was freelancing, or working her office job. She’s just not relatable now slobbing about the house and justifying buying another hairbrush or handbag. Also...as someone who’s worked in estate agents...to waste the estate agents and owners time to view a property you can’t even buy yet is a serious waste of time! You can tell by just going online what sort of thing your budget will afford. You don’t need to waste people’s time!!

Crouchay93

Why does it make a difference that it's Friday Bogey? You do fuck all anyway!! Everyday is a weekend isn't it?

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
I didn't realise Hype was still popular...I remember when it was big on Tumblr in like 2011/2012. [emoji23]
True!! Baahhh [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
No wonder Brogie's been quiet, she's been busy spending time with the RF!

• Haha

BroGooGoo

I guess I better say hi now anyway aha... Been reading this thread since #3... I hate brogan.... I mean despise her... I'm a guy and I needed to finally be a part of this tattle on her 😂 the things she posts about working hard.. They cut me deep... The fury I feel at the posts of her to do lists lol

• Haha

Coffeelover23

Yeah it's completely obvious that her interest in Disney is fake just to have a topic for content. Not saying she doesn't enjoy the trips to WDW or DP (who wouldn't) but it's nothing more than that. To keep the illusion going she bulk buys all the Disney tat from cheap stores like Primark as it's a low cost way of generating more vlogs. It's so obvious when you compare her to people like Charlotte Ruff- a genuine Disney fan. But why should we be surprised? Brogan will jump on any trend to find content- all types of holidays, the Hello Fresh phase, the planner phase, the tidying phase etc etc. No genuine emotion in anything, it all looks forced and fake. Her channel/her image has no identity. Makes it hard for her viewers to relate to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

Bubu

Chatty Member
This is one of the tamest threads I’ve ever seen, and if the odd snowflake is still getting offended By what we’re discussing then this is not the place for you 😂

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
Baahhh I died. Whilst Fraser's gf posts steamy piccies of her in the bathtub with Fraser and pole dancing, 52 year old Brogie posts about senior activities with Benj. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Can you guys imagine a double date?
Fraser and gf: Let's go skydiving!
Brogie and Benj: Actually, we need to be careful with our elderly hips, so maybe Big Potato Games or bingo? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha