Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And thqt’s Her day.... driving all the way to Southampton to get her phone screen fixed at whatever appointment they’ve got, she’s done this like 3 times before, why doesn’t she just get a glass screen protector like the rest of us, no doubt in next weeks vlog this is what she’ll be saying....
So she's effectively taken a day off 'work' to do this! I couldn't afford to take a day off work just to go and get my phone fixed, it's something that I would do on a non-working day (i.e the weekend)! More evidence that she doesn't actually work!

Reactions: 4
I know we keep saying the same thing, but it's such a difference seeing Brogie's old videos! These screenshots are from 2017 and she didn't look in her 50s at all, only early 30s, dare I even say 20s??!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I know we keep saying the same thing, but it's such a difference seeing Brogie's old videos! These screenshots are from 2017 and she didn't look in her 50s at all, only early 30s, dare I even say 20s??!!
She’s changed so much!!! Holy crap

She’s changed so much!!! Holy crap
Right? It's actually shocking!! [emoji33][emoji33] It really has to be because she's changed her skincare routine for the worse and also her eating habits! [emoji51][emoji51]

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So she's effectively taken a day off 'work' to do this! I couldn't afford to take a day off work just to go and get my phone fixed, it's something that I would do on a non-working day (i.e the weekend)! More evidence that she doesn't actually work!
Ah but she would turn around and say she needs her phone for ‘work’ eg checking her emails and couldn’t possibly use the iPad or the MAC!

Reactions: 2
What skincare routine? It’s bullshit. She literally rolls out of bed and onto the office chair and looks a mess all day long.

Someone needs to tell her the white cardigans are tragic.

Reactions: 3
Ah but she would turn around and say she needs her phone for ‘work’ eg checking her emails and couldn’t possibly use the iPad or the MAC!

Never have seen her use that ipad she wasted her money on recently.

Reactions: 5
How often does she buy new phone cases?? Yet another contradiction 🙄

I watched some old primark hauls from her and she only ever wears ONE thing day in day out weve seen her wardrobe shes plenty of tops and jumpers why only the same one every day

Reactions: 1
I watched some old primark hauls from her and she only ever wears ONE thing day in day out weve seen her wardrobe shes plenty of tops and jumpers why only the same one every day
I wonder if she returns stuff from the hauls after she’s filmed them

She has so so much junk. When she was filming her room so many things stood out. Where are her boyfriend's belongings? Why does she have so much stuff she'll never use? Why is there no care to the items she does have? She mentioned she KonMaried her stuff, but I don't see how she reduced much of any of it.

And if she has so many clothes, why does she always wear the same things? She's worn the same outfit for days on end.

Also, I LOVE Blair. Did Brog cut her hair the same time Blair did??

Yeah, there’s no point Marie kondoing your stuff if you are going to buy more crap weekly.

Right? It's actually shocking!! [emoji33][emoji33] It really has to be because she's changed her skincare routine for the worse and also her eating habits! [emoji51][emoji51]
It's since she met Benji so this is shocking....couch2 5k clearly a waste of time coupled with an ED doesn't help. I actually feel quite sorry for her - she needs support clearly 🙄

i would actually love to know how much this girl spends in a week....
Me too. It must be an extortionate amount. Even just a Hello Fresh box on its own is crazy expensive to be buying every week... all because she's "too busy" to meal plan and food shop, yaaaaaawn. And there there's all the crap she buys and tango ice blasts

Me too. It must be an extortionate amount. Even just a Hello Fresh box on its own is crazy expensive to be buying every week... all because she's "too busy" to meal plan and food shop, yaaaaaawn. And there there's all the crap she buys and tango ice blasts
I wonder how much she claims as business expenses. I know very little about being self employed but maybe that's why she's flapping about getting aaaaalllll her receipts scanned!

omg that fake over the top laugh she does when shes with Beth in the vlog??? *HAHAAHAH OMG LOOK AT ME HAVING A LAUGH AND SO MUCH FUN WITH BAE BETH WHO I HAVENT KNOWN LONG BUT WHOS NOW MY BEST FRIEND*

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.