Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lazy lump is totally pathetic. Someone needs to give her a slap round the face and tell her to wake the duck up. You've just been on two bloody holidays with many more in the pipeline I'm sure, but it's STILL not enough for you, is it? She's down in the dumps because she doesn't want to work for anything - she wants to be able to eat like a pig and be skinny, be on a constant holiday, shop all day, etc. She doesn't want to do anything that requires effort - exercise, eat healthily, clean, work and so on. Truth is she's been babied all her life and now these dumb sheep enable her lazy attitude to life. I honestly think she's sat there, face like thunder, believing that she deserves a 'mental health day'. She needs to just get on with it, the bloody idiot. She hasn't got a clue what some people achieve in a day compared to her pathetic 'working' day.

Reactions: 19
This lazy lump is totally pathetic. Someone needs to give her a slap round the face and tell her to wake the duck up. You've just been on two bloody holidays with many more in the pipeline I'm sure, but it's STILL not enough for you, is it? She's down in the dumps because she doesn't want to work for anything - she wants to be able to eat like a pig and be skinny, be on a constant holiday, shop all day, etc. She doesn't want to do anything that requires effort - exercise, eat healthily, clean, work and so on. Truth is she's been babied all her life and now these dumb sheep enable her lazy attitude to life. I honestly think she's sat there, face like thunder, believing that she deserves a 'mental health day'. She needs to just get on with it, the bloody idiot. She hasn't got a clue what some people achieve in a day compared to her pathetic 'working' day.
I think her issue is that she's very intent on creating the illusion that she's on the same level as massive YouTubers like Zoella, the Trackers, etc. She wants us to think that because she's this huge influencer, her schedule is just so full of work-related tasks. She's Brogan bloody Tate after all guys, every brand is absolutely dying to work with her, right? She's clearly got PR, spons and ads coming out f her ass. That's what she WANTS us to think.

However, I believe that the truth is a very different story. Her days are full of nothing, she has very little in the way of actual regular work coming in, and she's incredibly lonely. She's very smoke and mirrors. So hence her need to try and create this fantasy of her big and busy life as a Youtuber. It's actually quite sad when you think about it.

Reactions: 11
I think her issue is that she's very intent on creating the illusion that she's on the same level as massive YouTubers like Zoella, the Trackers, etc. She wants us to think that because she's this huge influencer, her schedule is just so full of work-related tasks. She's Brogan bloody Tate after all guys, every brand is absolutely dying to work with her, right? She's clearly got PR, spons and ads coming out f her ass. That's what she WANTS us to think.

However, I believe that the truth is a very different story. Her days are full of nothing, she has very little in the way of actual regular work coming in, and she's incredibly lonely. She's very smoke and mirrors. So hence her need to try and create this fantasy of her big and busy life as a Youtuber. It's actually quite sad when you think about it.
I love the Trackers! I don’t have a bad word to say about them, but I think Jenn still works at least part time as she’s mentioned it in the past and that’s why she’s not in all the videos. And they don’t exactly live in a fancy house. I don’t think they’re earning megabucks.

I just don’t understand why Brogan doesn’t do a course, get a job doing something, what she’s doing now can’t be fulfilling at all.

Reactions: 4
Urgh people on IG telling her to take a break... Umm she's just had two effin holidays.
Are these people as deluded as she is???

She’s just come back from Tenerife for God’s sake, she’s only been home a week! The last thing she needs is another holiday; she needs a lifestyle change, a stable job to get her out of the house and to bloody grow up a bit!

I love the Trackers! I don’t have a bad word to say about them, but I think Jenn still works at least part time as she’s mentioned it in the past and that’s why she’s not in all the videos. And they don’t exactly live in a fancy house. I don’t think they’re earning megabucks.

I just don’t understand why Brogan doesn’t do a course, get a job doing something, what she’s doing now can’t be fulfilling at all.
Jenn needs a break now she’s pregnant so has an excuse unlike Broges 😂

Tim is also out in the parks everyday! It’s a fun and unusual job but I think you’re right, not megabucks!

Reactions: 1
This is real life she claims..... okay brogie we’ll swap jobs for a day and you tell me what’s the same, because honestly this can’t go on for much longer, anyone sense a big shift coming like when she hid the fact she was quitting her job until it was close to her finishing.

This is real life she claims..... okay brogie we’ll swap jobs for a day and you tell me what’s the same, because honestly this can’t go on for much longer, anyone sense a big shift coming like when she hid the fact she was quitting her job until it was close to her finishing.
She wouldn’t survive doing my job and i’ll admit it’s quite cushty 😂

Love how Charlottes posted this taking the absolute piss but it's serious blogger content for Brogie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last month it was her period + cold/ flu and she complained and whined. This month it’s period+ broken phone etc and she’s whining again. God help brogie always seems to get it way worse than the rest of us.im sure she’ll treat herself to another takeaway and spend even more money

Reactions: 2
Gotta love Charlotte mocking Brogan that made my day shes having the time of her life without the need to mention a period and she has down days and just gets on with it her hobby of love with Disney turned in to her dream job so happy for her

Reactions: 11
I’m assuming the only way she’s able to claim this is her full time job is because she’s not renting privately and having to pay actual rent. I’m guessing Benjis dad either charges them a really minimal amount or nothing at all. The post above was spot on, she tries to make out she’s super busy but even watching a couple of weekly vlogs in a row shows you she barely does anything. What’s with the “so many emails” thing these youtubers claim?? i Cannot believe they are business emails. Most likely spam and junk like we all get.

Aside from her free holidays she doesn’t seem to get many sponsorship videos like clothing or make up?? You see a lot of girls doing sponsored hauls.. boohoo, ASOS, misguided etc but she’s obviously never approached for those.

As an aside, I can’t be the only one who gets a bit of a snotty vibe from Charlotte?? I don’t particular like her, she comes across quite know it all.

Reactions: 7

She should be doing something productive, she has no reason not to improve her education (maybe an English class eh?)
I work full time and have also been attending a part time course every week since September to learn a new skill because why not? She must feel so unachieved in life

I’m assuming the only way she’s able to claim this is her full time job is because she’s not renting privately and having to pay actual rent. I’m guessing Benjis dad either charges them a really minimal amount or nothing at all. The post above was spot on, she tries to make out she’s super busy but even watching a couple of weekly vlogs in a row shows you she barely does anything. What’s with the “so many emails” thing these youtubers claim?? i Cannot believe they are business emails. Most likely spam and junk like we all get.

Aside from her free holidays she doesn’t seem to get many sponsorship videos like clothing or make up?? You see a lot of girls doing sponsored hauls.. boohoo, ASOS, misguided etc but she’s obviously never approached for those.

As an aside, I can’t be the only one who gets a bit of a snotty vibe from Charlotte?? I don’t particular like her, she comes across quite know it all.
I love Charlotte, she is hard working and her vlogs always make me smile. She seems so normal and I could imagine having a laugh with her. Charlottes downfall is that she is friends with Brummy mummy.

Reactions: 10
She should be doing something productive, she has no reason not to improve her education (maybe an English class eh?)
I work full time and have also been attending a part time course every week since September to learn a new skill because why not? She must feel so unachieved in life

This is what I was thinking. She has literally nothing structured in her life. Like why doesn't she have photography classes or styling (as in photo / food/ make up etc) at least then it's something to do with her 'job' and she can then improve her content and blag the good deals.
The problem is, she really thinks she's big time when actually, if she actually had to pay rent she would be fucked doing as little like she does.

If she’s getting so many emails every day then where are the results of them?
I have worked with people like her before who love to make out they are absolutely rushed off their feet and have been non stop all day etc.It was pointed out to me one day that it was a demonstration of insecurity - makes sense.

I feel like if she had a genuine friend right now they ought to tell her that she needs to go back to work. It’s not healthy for someone of her age to live the life she does, so solitary and lonely.
I think its clear youtube will never been anything more than just a side project for her, as much as she wont admit it.
Her growth has been slow and that’s fine but she’s pinned her hopes on something thats not happening and rather than admit it she’s clinging on.
Brogan if you read here your vlogs are what made you popular but back when you had content as you were out there living your life.
Its the same old boring repeat week in week out now.

Reactions: 8
I have worked with people like her before who love to make out they are absolutely rushed off their feet and have been non stop all day etc.It was pointed out to me one day that it was a demonstration of insecurity - makes sense.

I feel like if she had a genuine friend right now they ought to tell her that she needs to go back to work. It’s not healthy for someone of her age to live the life she does, so solitary and lonely.
I think its clear youtube will never been anything more than just a side project for her, as much as she wont admit it.
Her growth has been slow and that’s fine but she’s pinned her hopes on something thats not happening and rather than admit it she’s clinging on.
Brogan if you read here your vlogs are what made you popular but back when you had content as you were out there living your life.
I got blocked for saying that 😂

She probably gets 3-4 gifted parcels a week and that’s a good week. Most of those brands have worked with her before so already have her address, so therefore wouldn’t need to contact her. Our firm send out surprise packages to bloggers often! So let’s say she gets 2-3 emails a week from a brand offering her things as I can’t believe she turns anything down.

Then she does probably 1-2 sponsorships a month. I’ll give it to her, when there’s money involved there is a bit more back and forth with a brand. They’ll send a brief, she’ll decide if she fancies it, they’ll offer her a price, she might push back and want more until they decide on a price. Then she’d have to create the content, email it to them for approval. They’d approve it (or ask for changes) and it would be uploaded. Then she’ll invoice them and it’s done! So I’d estimate that would be, guessing that she did 2 brand deals a month, 20-30 emails a month which would be less than 1 a day. I can’t imagine her inbox is teeming. She’d be able to do her emails in 10-15 minutes a day.

Then she will get emails inviting her to events. These are usually 1 email initially inciting and then, if she accepts, a follow up nearer the time to remind her about it. She goes to probably 3 events a month, so that’s 6 emails a month. I’m sure she gets invited to a few she can’t go to, but a simple rejection is all that’s needed there. Would take 2 mins to compose.

Influencers I’ve spoken to have told me they get a lot of spammy offers from foreign sites but they just delete these and move on. Surely that wouldn’t take too much time.

That’s an average of 45 emails a month, which works out to be over 2.25 emails a day (assuming she works a 5 day week).

That’s coming from someone who’s job it is to be the other end of influencer brand deal negotiations. I’m no expert, but I have a fairly good ideas.

Now it roughly takes me, on a bad day, 15 minutes to respond to a lengthy email and less than 5 if it’s a short, easy one. So let’s say it takes Brogan 15 mins to respond to each email. That’s 30 minutes a day. Oh but it’s suuuuch hard work guys! We just wouldn’t understand how many emails she has!

Reactions: 12
I moved house today (ON MY PERIOD BENJJJ) and I was thinking how on earth Brogan would cope moving all that crap she's building up

This is what I was thinking. She has literally nothing structured in her life. Like why doesn't she have photography classes or styling (as in photo / food/ make up etc) at least then it's something to do with her 'job' and she can then improve her content and blag the good deals.
The problem is, she really thinks she's big time when actually, if she actually had to pay rent she would be fucked doing as little like she does.
Yes exactly! She could do a cookery course and vlog it, a language course and then film herself in that country trying out the language (if it was French she could do that in Disneyland Paris) or a travel and tourism course, so many potentials for her that would fit in with youtube

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.