Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been quiet today. No “happy Sunday!!! It’s Sunday!!! My day off!!! Bank holiday!!! Content!!! Happy!!!!” post which I was expecting. Wonder if her and Benj had a tiff, or if she’s stuck on the bog after her indulgent day yesterday......

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s been quiet today. No “happy Sunday!!! It’s Sunday!!! My day off!!! Bank holiday!!! Content!!! Happy!!!!” post which I was expecting. Wonder if her and Benj had a tiff, or if she’s stuck on the bog after her indulgent day yesterday......
She will come back on Tuesday and bleat on about her time off with Benji, not like every day isn’t a day off for her.

Reactions: 5
probably come on and say that her period has made her quiet all weekend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And
Fraser is at the beach hut.... I sense something has happened between the two of them because I’m sure brogie is extremely envious of him, bought his first flat, just been to Dubai and in a happy new relationship with lots of spark..... she’ll just claim she was having a working weekend with emails or just playing over cooked in her pit

Sorry for the double post but she gets more ridiculous doesn’t she! oh only £30 for a bed sheet!! No wonder she spends so much time in there, must want to get her moneys worth, and im slightly confused by the our parents line, did you have the same conversation twice brogie or you just creating a further fantasy in your head 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
And

Fraser is at the beach hut.... I sense something has happened between the two of them because I’m sure brogie is extremely envious of him, bought his first flat, just been to Dubai and in a happy new relationship with lots of spark..... she’ll just claim she was having a working weekend with emails or just playing over cooked in her pit

Sorry for the double post but she gets more ridiculous doesn’t she! oh only £30 for a bed sheet!! No wonder she spends so much time in there, must want to get her moneys worth, and im slightly confused by the our parents line, did you have the same conversation twice brogie or you just creating a further fantasy in your head 🤷🏼‍♀️
Only £30?!?!

Jesus wept, she has spending issues! I don’t know if I’m a cheap skate but I only ever by bedding in sales when it’s 50% off or from
tk maxx lol! If I paid £15 for a sheet I’d do a little gasp hah

I think she does have major jealously issues and seeing a younger sibiling overtake you with life goals is probably quite hard. I’m the youngest so idk hahh. She’s so desperate to buy a house too, and the fact her younger bro got there first must sting.

But she’s SO HAPPY AND CONTENT GUIISSSEEEE

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing her & Binj feeder have had a falling out? She once said things she’d always keep private would be arguments etc. Not like Bogey, to waste a whole day with no ‘media content’ aka begging posts.

Well she does spend 90% of her time in her pit so she may as well spend money on decent bedding, we know her and benji rot thru the cheap stuff quickly so makes sense for her to spend a bit more

There’s deffo trouble in paradise with her radio silence... maybe they’ve argued over her ridiculous spending habits. I mean who the duck spends £30 on bed sheets?!?

Reactions: 6
I’m 100% sure I will be blocked tomorrow, even though my comment is hardly negative. We all know Brogey, only accepts smoke blown up her giant arse. Also dubbed myself out, dunno why, maybe it will still be around tomorrow? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sorry but if you think £30 for a bed sheet is a barg then maybe you need a class on ‘how to relate to the poor folk that pay you’re wages’

Reactions: 8
Rocking that overpriced diaper bag! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
This outfit actually suits her for once and looks young! The bag looks so cheap though...like one of those reusable bags you'd buy to put your shopping in.

Reactions: 5
shes far too quiet i hope to god benji is finally waking up to her, benji is on julies insta an brogan isnt

That jar looks like a 14 year olds interests.
Mine would have things like reading, baking, walking in the peak District, music, movies, my family, my cat. Not Disney (in more than one symbol too!!!!), the beach she never goes to, that bleeping bear!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.