Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually quite shocking how little subscribers she has considering her content, she's consistent with uploads and has a variety of content, yes she's a boring old granny but young people lap up stuff like that, her Disney trips should have really boosted her, she should have really hit that 100k by now!

So why hasn't she?! I genuinely think its just her, she's very smug and obnoxious. She doesn't even hide the fact she's spoilt and entitled, the teeth are also a massive turn off for potential viewers, that's just her tho I doubt she will ever want to make the effort and change herself for the better, needs to tidy herself up and grow the duck up!
She isn’t going to fix the teeth unless it is #AD #Gifted 😂😂

Reactions: 1
It's actually quite shocking how little subscribers she has considering her content, she's consistent with uploads and has a variety of content, yes she's a boring old granny but young people lap up stuff like that, her Disney trips should have really boosted her, she should have really hit that 100k by now!

So why hasn't she?! I genuinely think its just her, she's very smug and obnoxious. She doesn't even hide the fact she's spoilt and entitled, the teeth are also a massive turn off for potential viewers, that's just her tho I doubt she will ever want to make the effort and change herself for the better, needs to tidy herself up and grow the duck up!
i keep thinking this, she hasn’t grown that much since she turned this is into a full time job, she surely must be wondering why, the reason people used to subscribe was because she was remotely relate able, now she is on another planet

Reactions: 8
Jeez what’s with all the belly shots in her new vlog/shop with me. Meg you are going to have a field day with this one I feel like she’s trolling us 😂🤢 6.47 might be a good one to start with 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Jeez what’s with all the belly shots in her new vlog/shop with me. Meg you are going to have a field day with this one I feel like she’s trolling us [emoji23][emoji1785] 6.47 might be a good one to start with [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Haha! [emoji23][emoji23] Okay, I'll watch it as we speak! It's this one, isn't it?!

Reactions: 3
omg she spent £107 !!! So what we have learned from this matalan try on video, she has claimed she all through the video that she is a size 14-16. the size 14 jeans didnt fit, size 16 pyjama shorts were too tight and a size 18 dress fitted her perfectly?? think its time to admit to herself that shes bigger than she thinks she is and is a size 16-18

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SHE HAS GOT TO BE TROLLING US! My fingers hurt! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
I strongly agree about the teeth. And I know I’m a terrible person for saying it.

Reactions: 2
I would have SO much more respect for her if she owned her body.

The girl isn’t fat, she’s an unhealthy slob but I actually think her body is fairly ‘normal’. She carries her weight around her stomach, has receding hair and is constantly on her period. I actually wouldn’t be surprised if she had some sort of PCOS or hormonal issues massively emphasised by the amount of tit she shovels in her. I know she’s had blood tests but testing for things like that aren’t your bog standard blood works.

That being said what I cannot STAND about this girl is that whilst she isn’t FAT in my eyes, she is most certainly now plus size. She is not a 14-16. She is a size 16 and occasionally may have to size up to an 18. Why does she not own this and stop being in denial. It’s an absolute car crash to watch. She actually has tagged her video #midsize.

Bogey - take it from me as someone who is a size 18 - YOU ARE NOT MID SIZE. There’s nothing wrong with being plus size, hell if you actually admitted it you would find SO many instagrams, YouTube videos, blogs, vlogs etc which show you HOW TO DRESS! You are adamantly trying to fit into ‘straight sizes’ so buy floaty dresses in a 14, squeeze yourself into them and end up looking like a chubby nan. Stop!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Regardless of what size she is and what she thinks she is she shouldn't be stood in her bra and shorts that are way too tight online!! She has young viewers! Yet again another free trip seems to be coming up! Infuriates me

She's blaitently lying about those jeans being a 14. If you knew you were a size 16+ why would you even pick up a 14 to try. Liesss they were obvs a 16 and tight as fock!!!!

Oh my goodness I actually feel bad for her as I think she is in denial - I fully though everyone was being over the top about her weight gain until this video. What do you guys think she weighed before versus what she weighs now?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.