Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is trying a new style aka tucking the whole t shirt in 'like my friend Beth does' . Please don't. 😳
Jesus Christ you can see her whole fanny!!!!!

Just watched the vlog, I feel meg is going to have a field day making gifs out of this one.
She was acting very weird in a lot of this, I’m seriously worried she is loosing the plot 😬

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ you can see her whole fanny!!!!!

Just watched the vlog, I feel meg is going to have a field day making gifs out of this one.
She was acting very weird in a lot of this, I’m seriously worried she is loosing the plot 😬
It was the posh voice that grains me

Reactions: 5
@Highlandcow, thank you! You're too kind!! [emoji847][emoji847]

@cushtybert, my fingers are ready! [emoji23][emoji23]

Oh uaaaau, a few minutes into the vlog and look, Brogie's ad for the language school popped up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Dafuq! These jeans were totally up her fanny! [emoji15][emoji15]
Also, she constantly looked on the verge of tears! And why did she pair a denim shirt with this dress. Whyyyyyyyy?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Fodzilla really did scrape the bottom of the content barrel for this weeks vlog. How much longer can she actually do this as a career? The last thing I expected to see was her stood in the mirror with her fanny out.

The food at the festival looked good but I do worry for Benji’s Dads plumbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Looking at her now compared to that picture with Fraser she has seriously let herself go and her hair is so much thinner!

Reactions: 2
one thing i hate about vloggers is the having a break down moment editing an film is so hard crap :rolleyes:

brogan has lost it in this vlog shes finally breaking down and WHAT ANOTHER TRIP means another pack with me

Reactions: 1
Dafuq! These jeans were totally up her fanny! [emoji15][emoji15]
Also, she constantly looked on the verge of tears! And why did she pair a denim shirt with this dress. Whyyyyyyyy?
My eyes!!!! I still can’t get over how tight those jeans were on her, they must be so uncomfortable!!! No wonder she had to go buy some more bigger pants, been “shrinking” them again in the washing machine no doubt 😬😬🙄

Reactions: 3
I know this is mean but I bet she is a huge disappointment to her mum who seems all about appearances.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.