Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How daaaaaare you? She's a water baby! She even jumps in the Thames whenever she goes to London because it reminds her of the ocean!

OMG stop I silently laughed so hard in bed that I shook the whole bed and I think my man woke up [emoji23][emoji23] Oh my actual god that is so funny [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I use to work with someone who would wear clothes that were the wrong size/style for her. She would try pulling it off as body positivity but at the end of the day, no one wants to see your camel toe or you looking like an over stuffed sausage.

As for Brogans channel growth, I think ‘lifestyle’ is such a broad subject you can’t really pin point what it is you do. I think she should pick a topic she loves and put all her attention and focus on that (just not Disney as that’s clearly a trend she’s jumped on)

Reactions: 5
I genuinely don’t understand posting a video in your granny bra, flabby belly and wobbling it around online for everyone to see!
Have you ever tried editing a video of yourself?
I’ve recently had to be part in short presentations (as a student) and I was assigned the task of editing the videos and omg I could barely look at myself in them, and I was fully dressed and just standing and talking normally and even so, I thought I looked fat, ugly, old, flat haired etc -so I really just cannot wrap my head around how she could edit those horrible clips and NOT edit them out- just out of pure shock at seeing herself looking so gross!? Did she edit with blindfolds ? Did she not edit at all?

I’m speechless!

I genuinely don’t understand posting a video in your granny bra, flabby belly and wobbling it around online for everyone to see!
Have you ever tried editing a video of yourself?
I’ve recently had to be part in short presentations (as a student) and I was assigned the task of editing the videos and omg I could barely look at myself in them, and I was fully dressed and just standing and talking normally and even so, I thought I looked fat, ugly, old, flat haired etc -so I really just cannot wrap my head around how she could edit those horrible clips and NOT edit them out- just out of pure shock at seeing herself looking so gross!? Did she edit with blindfolds ? Did she not edit at all?

I’m speechless!
have to agree...even when I listen to myself on recordings I cringe at my voice so when I see her do that little jiggle I think have some respect for yourself girl.....grotty bra and overhang belly is not a good look for a young girl (52)(🙊) please find help soon Brogan and sort yourself out.

Reactions: 4
OMG stop I silently laughed so hard in bed that I shook the whole bed and I think my man woke up [emoji23][emoji23] Oh my actual god that is so funny [emoji23][emoji23]
Haha! [emoji23][emoji23] Silent laughing is the worst, let it out! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I think you would've liked my previous edits of Brogie as an extra in lots of different movies including Titanic and The Notebook! Here are a couple! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha! [emoji23][emoji23] Silent laughing is the worst, let it out! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
I think you would've liked my previous edits of Brogie as an extra in lots of different movies including Titanic and The Notebook! Here are a couple! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Omg now I may have to leave the bedroom if I don’t want him to wake up (poor sods alarm is going off at 4.55am) - hahahahahaha ohmygod you’re a genius [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

•goes back to look and die laughing again•

Reactions: 3
Wait what - in the first pic it looks like she’s missing a hand [emoji23][emoji23] Captain Brogie Hook [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: 1
I would be so embarrassed that my parents, brother, boyfriend's parents and family would see that belly wiggle on my bra and THE most unflattering bottoms. OMG have mercy on us because this will become a series of videos!

In her shop with me video she keeps calling Mikhila (missbudgetbeauty) Michaela. How rude...

Edit: Sorry guys, commented before reading the older posts

Last edited:
I nearly died at that too! I’d totally forgotten. I mean I know she •looks• 52, but always just think she’s 35 or so.. [emoji23]
Well, she says she's 25, but in reality she's 52 years old. Her email address says it all really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
id say shes maybe around 13/14 stone now? what does everyone else think?
I've been a long time lurker but had to come out of the shadows to reply to this.. she definatley weighs more!
I've been having some trouble with my weight (due to medication gain not poor eating may I add!) and the biggest I recently got to was 13.5 and I'm 5'4.. plus it carries round my middle much like bogies. I also have an office job, so dont get out as much as I would like to but do a lot of at home cardio and walk whereever I can.
I know bodies are all different shapes and sizes but she is SO much bigger than I am! I can fit comfortably in a 14 not having to size up anywhere may I add! She must weigh between 14-15 now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.