Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, she's really let herself go. If she's like this at 52, imagine when she hits 60! I can't even!! [emoji33][emoji33]

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Never posted before so hi all! ☺ Was just looking back at brogans instagram and it’s shocking the difference from a couple years back. I feel sorry for her. She either doesn’t realise how she’s changed and let herself go or she’s in total denial.

Reactions: 11
Gosh, she's really let herself go. If she's like this at 52, imagine when she hits 60! I can't even!! [emoji33][emoji33]

She looks so uncomfortable and unnatural in this pic like she's trying to hide the weight gain but no angle is gonna do it.

Reactions: 3
Woo new thread! I wish she would do something with her roots to make them look more full

Reactions: 1
I cant with the hair it reminds me of an egg please brogan get a fringe her hair looks dull greasy an thin dont want to be nasty but its like an illness shes got cant she see that so pale for someone back from holiday

Reactions: 4
I always lose track when there’s a new thread!
Thanks for choosing my title!

Reactions: 2
I used to LOVE watching Brogan.

Her vlogs since she moved in with Benji have totally gone down the pan seeing as she never leaves the house except to go to Primark.
She doesn't have the same structure as someone else that is self-employed and working from home does. She’s always starting her ‘ work ‘ at random times of the day and finishing whenever and thats not how it works. These holidays are all very well and good but they are temporary, within a week she’s back to square one.
Its no surprise that since she’s quit a proper job she’s put more weight on and really let herself go in terms of her appearance. I’m totally not shading her weight anyone can be any size they want but she doesn't own it and you can tell she’s not happy despite what she claims. And she goes on camera honestly in some right states, you think in the prime of her young adult life she would have a bit more pride in herself.

There are youtubers our there with way more subs than her that still work a regular job so i think she’s made a mistake here.
She can still vlog and work she would likely have more interesting content as a result instead of the snooze-worthy nonsense she’s putting out at the moment.
Human beings need other human contact day to day. She has ‘ friends ‘ ( loose term ) that she sees once in a blue moon and she is putting all her eggs in one basket with Benji who might be home a few times a week. They havent been together all that long in the grand scheme of things, from what she has shown he still has regular nights out with his friends etc whilst she just sits at home waiting for him to get back.
Where’s her nights out with mates? Her zest for life? She’s in her mid twenties for goodness sake.

Reactions: 9
You think in the prime of her young adult life she would have a bit more pride in herself.
👏Definitely this. Her 20s aren't going to last forever. She should be enjoying life not just on freebie holidays. Poor role model for the younger viewers who watch her.

Aside from the free holidays, surely Benji can't be happy with someone who is in such a state

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.