Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell is she videoing herself in her bra?

Also, something is seriously wrong if you need to buy a new set of clothes for every holiday you go on in the space of 2/3 months...

Reactions: 1
Oh wow.... that video was.... special.

Matalan are always very true to size, I find. I don’t buy much from there tbh but I’ve bought some office wear and I’m normally a 14 but find some of the 12 stuff fits me in there. Brogan is for sure a 16-18 and she needs to stop living in denial.

Also, it bothered me that she stole the idea from Khila (missbudgetbeauty) but mispronounced her name.

Reactions: 4
Jesus christ that video nearly made me be sick in my mouth. The thoughts of someone buying them pj's after Bogie tried them on is repulsive 🤢. Why would she think we want to see her nearly naked. WTF was she thinking 😕

Reactions: 4
So she’s liked 7 ATD Twitter posts in a row, Beggy Mooney is back at it already and she only been home for 2/3 days? Bore off
And now she’s posted an ATDHappy hashtag memory the little beg, ps Bogey, that post should of included AD/Gifted seeing as it was FREE. Begging witch.

Hahahah meg well done , she definitely is trolling us. I think she’s on the verge of a major meltdown, filming yourself wiggling in your bra with your belly out is not normal and to stick it on social media for the world to see???? Good god woman 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so basically she's going to use these 'come shop with me' videos as another excuse to go shopping and spend more money

Brogie shows us how important it is to look after your skin. [emoji51][emoji51] Jesus Christ!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh my goodness I actually feel bad for her as I think she is in denial - I fully though everyone was being over the top about her weight gain until this video. What do you guys think she weighed before versus what she weighs now?
id say shes maybe around 13/14 stone now? what does everyone else think?

Brogie shows us how important it is to look after your skin. [emoji51][emoji51] Jesus Christ!!
“I’m like buzzing because I’ve got loads of different shops I want to try”

We are not enabling your spending habits Brogie especially when you can’t even label your video properly!

She’s basically copying Missbudgetbeauty aka mikala whatsherface. Hoping if she tags along some shops will give her free spends in return for videos/ads. After seeing the state of the Matalan one I don’t think many brands will be queuing up to work with that!

Reactions: 3
all jokes aside, this video has made me feel quite sad.. She has just turned 24 years old. She should be looking after herself and the best shape of her life. Instead,She is just piling on the weight and having to buy new clothes all the time. I really wish she would have looked at herself while editing this video and thought to herself that she needs to look after herself. Its not healthy and tbh not something she should be promoting on her channel especially to younger audiences. Im all for body positivity and feeling comfortable in yourself, but at some point you have got to start looking after yourself and stop kidding yourself that youre happy and are instead unhealthy

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I too feel sorry for her, she needed a pal to be going round that shop with her saying " no....no.....no" and offering her things to try that would flatter her! There were some gorgeous bags and she was drawn to the worst of the bunch, the same with the shoes! At least she took us out in public though!

Why the hell is she videoing herself in her bra?

Also, something is seriously wrong if you need to buy a new set of clothes for every holiday you go on in the space of 2/3 months...
also spotted this with bags, suitcase, and backpacks to be fair she actually suited some stuff this time the red dress bring a pop of color but she will never leave they red nail polishes alone :rolleyes:

Oh wow.... that video was.... special.

Matalan are always very true to size, I find. I don’t buy much from there tbh but I’ve bought some office wear and I’m normally a 14 but find some of the 12 stuff fits me in there. Brogan is for sure a 16-18 and she needs to stop living in denial.

Also, it bothered me that she stole the idea from Khila (missbudgetbeauty) but mispronounced her name.
Yes, me too! It's pronounced Mik-khi-la not Michaela. So rude.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.