Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only gotten into Disney because she believes it gives her a niche and gets in her in with the Disney vlogger crowd with Adam Hattan and the likes. Plus, more companies to blag freebs from. She’s got 52 problems but begging for freebies ain’t one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Brogan is the colour beige. Her inspirational memes aren't helping her carve out any kind of career. She's bland. She's dumb. And she's about as edgy as a babybel. Thank God for you all!

Night night.

Reactions: 9
Brogan 'I don't know if you know this but my family have owned this beach hut for 15 years' Tate

Reactions: 7
They’re vans. But as with Broji she cannot pull of ANYTHING so it does make it look like she’s wearing the same trainers my Nan wears (no offence, Nan!)
I thought they were the ones old ladies wear too.

BrogAD Tat - Next stop ✈ Job Seekers

Reactions: 8
I have that dress and in a couple of other colours as it’s so flattering and great for holidays. However I’m 43 and a mum to teenagers. I don’t think I’d have liked it in my 20’s.
I must admit I do quite like Brogan though. Maybe my motherly instincts coming out but feel she gets a tough time over some things that aren’t in her control. But I get this is a trash thread. I’m mainly here for reading the meldrums and brummy threads.

Reactions: 3
Broggys quote of the day 'be a light' 🙄🙄🙄 that the best you can come up with, wow.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She gets a hard time but I personally believe very little in her life is out of her control.
Everything in her life is within her control, that's whats crazy. She chooses to live in those tiny rooms, because she doesn't save to move out.
She chooses to be down in the dumps about her appearance , because she is to lazy to do anything about it.
She chooses to be lonely , because she is a bratty control freak with no self awareness.
She chooses to be some weird Disney tat obsessed, because she has nothing else going on.

Reactions: 9
Brogan can’t function. She can’t hold down a job for more than three months and her friendships are even shorter. How many holidays has she had this year and she is still struggling to do the simplest of tasks without it being overwhelming. This is the girl who sobbed when she drove herself to Ikea for goodness sake! She’s a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.