Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LolitaBlah

VIP Member
<VERY OFFTOPIC> You guys make my day everytime I log into this thread I feel like we should be best friends in real life LMAO... How about a more realistic idea lol is there somewhere in this site where we can make a thread where we can hang out and talk about anything and everything without being off topic? ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 12

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Oh my gosh, bless her. The poor girl is struggling to get back into her 'super busy' packed routine of picking up her post, getting hellofresh and going to the gym once every three weeks. I feel bloody dreadful for her. That cruise and all-inclusive week in Tenerife must have REALLY taken it out of her.

• Haha
My feeling with brogan is that the Disney obsession is fake.
She went when she was 18 on a trip to Disneyland Paris that she planned to go on with her boyfriend but they split up so she went with her mum. She did seem to have a good time but it wasn’t an obsession.
Then she went back again with a friend (or maybe solo I can’t honestly remember) and it got lots of views. So I think she just stuck to uploading Disney content. Every “new” Disney film that comes out she highly critiacises. She only really seems to be interest in Disney tat rather than have the knowledge of Disney and enjoyment of Disney that most true Disney fans have. It’s hard to explain but I think the Disney love is purely just for views. And a way to back up her “obsession” is to bring out photos of when she went when she was younger.
I’m not convinced.

disneys

VIP Member
If she’s getting so many emails every day then where are the results of them?
I have worked with people like her before who love to make out they are absolutely rushed off their feet and have been non stop all day etc.It was pointed out to me one day that it was a demonstration of insecurity - makes sense.

I feel like if she had a genuine friend right now they ought to tell her that she needs to go back to work. It’s not healthy for someone of her age to live the life she does, so solitary and lonely.
I think its clear youtube will never been anything more than just a side project for her, as much as she wont admit it.
Her growth has been slow and that’s fine but she’s pinned her hopes on something thats not happening and rather than admit it she’s clinging on.
Brogan if you read here your vlogs are what made you popular but back when you had content as you were out there living your life.
Its the same old boring repeat week in week out now.
She probably gets 3-4 gifted parcels a week and that’s a good week. Most of those brands have worked with her before so already have her address, so therefore wouldn’t need to contact her. Our firm send out surprise packages to bloggers often! So let’s say she gets 2-3 emails a week from a brand offering her things as I can’t believe she turns anything down.

Then she does probably 1-2 sponsorships a month. I’ll give it to her, when there’s money involved there is a bit more back and forth with a brand. They’ll send a brief, she’ll decide if she fancies it, they’ll offer her a price, she might push back and want more until they decide on a price. Then she’d have to create the content, email it to them for approval. They’d approve it (or ask for changes) and it would be uploaded. Then she’ll invoice them and it’s done! So I’d estimate that would be, guessing that she did 2 brand deals a month, 20-30 emails a month which would be less than 1 a day. I can’t imagine her inbox is teeming. She’d be able to do her emails in 10-15 minutes a day.

Then she will get emails inviting her to events. These are usually 1 email initially inciting and then, if she accepts, a follow up nearer the time to remind her about it. She goes to probably 3 events a month, so that’s 6 emails a month. I’m sure she gets invited to a few she can’t go to, but a simple rejection is all that’s needed there. Would take 2 mins to compose.

Influencers I’ve spoken to have told me they get a lot of spammy offers from foreign sites but they just delete these and move on. Surely that wouldn’t take too much time.

That’s an average of 45 emails a month, which works out to be over 2.25 emails a day (assuming she works a 5 day week).

That’s coming from someone who’s job it is to be the other end of influencer brand deal negotiations. I’m no expert, but I have a fairly good ideas.

Now it roughly takes me, on a bad day, 15 minutes to respond to a lengthy email and less than 5 if it’s a short, easy one. So let’s say it takes Brogan 15 mins to respond to each email. That’s 30 minutes a day. Oh but it’s suuuuch hard work guys! We just wouldn’t understand how many emails she has!

HitchhikingGhost

VIP Member
Such exciting blog content:

When I first moved in, a towel was just a towel to Benji. Beach towel, hand towel, bath towel, gym towel...you name it, he used whatever, whenever. "Beach towels are for the BEACH, hand towels are for your...hands". I've since organised the cupboard we keep them in, so it's nice and clear. We went to Sainsbury's and got new ones, and have our own hooks on the back of the door, so we know who's towel is who.

• Haha

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
I wish intolerances could be flicked on and off! I’m very fortunate that I only have a moderate intolerance to lactose and if I run out of Lacto-free milk I can use my partners for tea or coffee like twice in a day and I’m usually okay. But anymore and I’m curled up in pain! My favourite things in the world are custard and cream but I just cannot have it! Sucks but hey. Pain is pain! (Also would not be fair to my partner in Terms of smell!) she’s such a bullshitter is actually painful to listen to.

Anyone remember in the Disney blog? “I don’t eat eggs so I swapped it out for another waffle” WHAT?! Girl! You do realise there is egg in waffles? Like, just because it’s jot an actual physical egg doesn’t mean there’s not some in it you absolute dingbat.
Then again - didn’t she literally post a picture of dippy eggs & soldiers the other day?

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
What the fuck was that blog?? I mean what “joint” finances do they have other than food/house shopping? My
Partner and I have a joint account because of actual bills (rent, council, water, electric, food yadda yadda) but if you’re rent&bill free there’s absolutely no need.

I’m pretty convinced she only wrote that post to say SEE FRASER?! I TOO HAVE MY OWN HOME AND HAVE ADULTS THINGS LIKE BANK ACCOUNTS.

blindandb0ujee

Chatty Member
Oh my GOD this girl needs to let go of the whole ‘travel blogger’ thing. YOU ARE NOT A TRAVEL BLOGGER.

ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE NOT A TRAVEL BLOGGER.

What. A. Fucking. Joke.

• Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member

She's starting to look like Kathleen Turner! No neck. Ffs Brogan I think you need to ditch Benji as your photographer/posing advisor he is clearly taking the piss out of you!

• Haha

Viewer1901

VIP Member
These ads for Disney are SO lacklustre?! How are Disney approving them?! There are so many people on Instagram who would take pictures that are out of this world to advertise them. But brogan just chucks her hair in a bun and stands on a rock.

• Haha