Brogan Tate #4 - 52 but her periods always due!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bless her, she really does think she's the dogs bollocks with these shopDisney ads doesn't she? You'd swear that Walt himself had personally recruited her as Disney's top marketer. Someone clearly saw how amazing she was at driving sales for Jimmy's and just HAD to work with her.

Reactions: 6
Jesus she looks like tit! Can't even be bothered to do something with her ratty hair or pop a bit of make up on! She's such a mess!!!!!

She's starting to look like Kathleen Turner! No neck. Ffs Brogan I think you need to ditch Benji as your photographer/posing advisor he is clearly taking the piss out of you!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
These ads for Disney are SO lacklustre?! How are Disney approving them?! There are so many people on Instagram who would take pictures that are out of this world to advertise them. But brogan just chucks her hair in a bun and stands on a rock.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she does read here, does anyone else kind of wish she would join in and debate us? Lol

Reactions: 5
These ads for Disney are SO lacklustre?! How are Disney approving them?! There are so many people on Instagram who would take pictures that are out of this world to advertise them. But brogan just chucks her hair in a bun and stands on a rock.
The pictures are so grey. Does she even edit them? When you're doing a paid post surely you'd up your game....

I know people who aren't 'influencers' who take better photos than this.

Reactions: 1
Something's going on with her Mum. In the vlog where she breaks her iPhone screen she says something like she's not used to communicating with her through voice messages, as if they're not on good terms. And I agree, she looked to be on the verge of tears the whole time. Something is definitely off.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.