Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Thanks to @disneys for the title!

Please forgive me but I cannot for the life of me remember anything that happened recently with Brogan apart from taking a break from her break 😂

If someone else can do a recap then please do!
Oh yay ! I haven’t had a bogie title in ages!

I can recap ...

RIGHT SO, YOU READY?

- Brogan took a week off and then came back with 2 new videos that rip off others: trying 15k steps and trying StitchFix ..
- In the 15k steps video, Brogan exposed that some days she only does 2k steps even though she has a spaniel that needs walking
- Brogan and Benjo still haven’t done anything with their garden ! Probably won’t now until the spring
- She’s still going to Disney in April 2020, or thinks she is .. second peak might change that !
- The devil works hard but Mooney begs harder : she’s had several ads over the last few weeks including a bland AD with desenio and an ad with Readily a magazine app
- We haven’t seen Benji for a while .. not sure what he’s doing .. probably working unlike his paramour
- Mooney mansion is still a homage to the colour beige
- Bonnie is still a “dahhhhling girl”
- Beth spilled some tea about why her and Brogan ended their friendship on Twitter. She said she ended a friendship in lockdown because the person (who is almost certainly brogan) would message her saying “you’ve posted 3 times on Instagram but haven’t messaged me back” .. we all agreed that sounds like Brogan
- content is STILL as dry as Broji’s sex life ! We miss the weekly vlogs !!

• Haha
Reactions: 41

whenseptemberends

We have a new word Tattlers 😂 it's up there with juryation...

"REFRESHENED" the past tense of refresh, according to Mooney

Skip to 9:50 to witness the moment

• Haha
  • Wow

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I have never done a water aerobics class. But I only have ever seen very old people doing it. Is brogan going to work out with the grannies?? Does anyone have any insight on the class she takes at the gym on Tuesday?
This is the sort of comment that does upset me here. I know you're just asking and I know you don't mean to be attacking her, but you're kind of doing it in the tone of "lol Brogan doing an OLD GRANNIES class LOLOL"

"Is Brogan going to work out with the grannies??" - like... who cares? She's "going to work out," Perioid. Everyone's always on about her trying to be more active and lose her weight and now she's doing something she's still being shat on? It's like when she ate a SALAD for god's sake and everyone here commented on how large it was, as if a SALAD matters how large it gets. She's doing aquafit, that sounds fun, and she's active, and she's doing something, which is what everyone says she should be be doing. NOBODY is claiming she's anything but a useless lump but I swear to God she doesn't win either way here :p My 26 yr old friend does Zumba GOLD which is aimed at older people because she's super unfit, and she enjoys it, and it gets her out and doing stuff... it's perfectly fine to take "gentle" classes. What's the saying? Doesn't matter how slow you're going, you're still passing those on the couch haha. This is one thing I certainly wouldn't pick on her about!

• Heart

Jxxx

VIP Member
“Maybe they don’t like me, maybe I’m not a nice person”
yep that’s sums it up 😂 never actually watched these videos before properly but jesus likes to play the victim 🙈
E86304D0-B5F4-4C73-BB0A-584BAEC042DE.jpeg

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
'We didn't want a new build because we wanted to make it our own'

Is that why you installed a cheap looking his and hers IKEA unit double sink when you could have got a builder to do it for you properly? Is that why everything is white? How's the garden coming along?

I bought a new build last year and it already has more personality than your entire place. It's not perfect but it doesn't have damp and a fucking hole in the roof.

What an ignorant dickhead. Falling apart like her shitty beige house.

• Heart

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I’ll have a favourite’s video going out at some point this week, don’t know when, how about you put some actually pressure on yourself to deliver what you promised your new subscribers....
Came to say the same thing 🙄 how does she not realise how unprofessional and just not bothered she makes herself look. Her views are down because she has such a bad attitude and she treats making and posting videos like a chore. She way she talks about it is the way I talk about emptying the dishwasher or doing my laundry after a busy day - not how I approach my JOB. Brogan, if you don’t even know what day you’re going to bother posting a video, please just give up, go and find something you’re passionate about, get some experience, meet new people, wrk for someone else, get some team skills and some enthusiasm for something before it’s too late and you’re in a position where you’re looking for worm because you have to. She should she excited about producing content and wanting to grow her channel

“morning guys - happy Monday! Hope you all have a great week. I’m out on my morning walk with Bonnie and it’s getting so cold, autumn really is here. I’m going to head home now and get myself ready to film my favourites video - I’ll get that up tomorrow for you. Then I’ll be filming another video on Wednesday to get up on Friday, what do you want to see?”

how hard would that be Brogie? She isn’t exactly editing hard, time consuming videos so could easily film today and post tomorrow. I truly hope her following start to realise how lazy and pathetic this girl is as I’ve never met anyone as undeserving as her to have the folllwing she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Can I just say how absolutely tickled I am, that this lump waltzed into Lululemon and believed she was buying a UK size 8?!?!?!

• Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
Oh please, she's at least a size 18 and sorry to say, but that is overweight and plus sized. Unless she was maybe a 6 footer, which she's not. You don't get sausage fingers and a rubber ring effect like that unless you're carrying a lot of extra weight. She's a big woman, that's just a fact. Truth is hurtful sometimes.

And yes I absolutely AM in glee at the size comments on the photos because she is such a horrible POS. She will be seething and whinging to Benji that everyone is just jealous of her I'm sure. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Cah

Chatty Member
Her frustration about delays getting planning permission for a drop kerb made her come across as more of a tool than usual. The process of applying for permission for a drop kerb is pretty simple (not always simple getting permission though!) and she made out like it was the most difficult thing ever and bemoaning that her council were the ones causing problems. Hey Brogan, maybe the problem is you and that you can't complete and provide info for a simple online application form?

Local authorities have been bending over backwards during the pandemic to provide key services to local communities and managing extreme workloads, but of course the priority has to be Brogan's drop kerb :rolleyes: She is so spoilt and out of touch, serves her right if her council refuses permission.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

LMJ

VIP Member
I have no idea why she makes these sorts of videos because she knows jack sh*t and just makes herself look even more stupid. Bet she is busy tonight though deleting and blocking...thats the only work she does these days.

• Heart

Busterboo

Chatty Member
Where has she got this ‘single use plastic’ bandwagon from?! Anyone just needs to look at her house to see she actually doesn’t care: copious amounts of shampoo etc, Pepsi Max bottles galore, all those sprays and crap underneath her sink, the amount of wrap what will have been on her piano, face wipes she uses to wipe her make-up off, packets of crisps, M&M wrappers...
I’m all for using less plastic etc (and I’m trying to reduce our single use plastic at home) but please STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETHING YOURE NOT. Stop trying to preach things which it is evident you don’t even think about on a daily basis...
Also, be nicer to these people who comment.. stop being an actual bitch for once perhaps? I mean she could have said ‘Hi! Thanks for your comment. Yes I see your point however my plastic plant will be kept for many years.... blah blah blah.’ This girl needs a manager again ASAP to do some damage limitation otherwise she is finished! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Scapier88

VIP Member
Brogan Hello benji yeah I cant cook dinner tonight
Benji oh ok are you OK
Brogan I'm soo overwhelmed I've been out looking for tea bags and need to go back out at 8 to get them

• Haha
  • Angry

Lola123

VIP Member
This has been annoying me in a lot of vlogs recently. What happened to just going somewhere? Why is everyone now "taking themselves" to places? Can I put it out into the universe that everyone please stop this???

You go out for lunch you don't take yourself out, you're 👏 not 👏 a 👏 bin 👏 bag 👏
I mean in brogan’s case she is.... a sack of shit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38