Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Busterboo

Chatty Member
So Queen Boregon has spent the day organising STICKERS and putting labels on the shit in her desk drawer (Didn’t she tidy these for a vlog a few weeks ago? WTAF?) and bragging that she’s ‘going to use them on a Disney holiday soon’... 🤦🏽‍♀️
Whilst I, mere mortal, have spent the day at work: running around like a mad thing in school preparing for ‘virtual learning’ incase of another lockdown and dealing with kids sneezing, coughing and refusing to wear masks left right and centre... and my partner (who literally doesn’t know if he has a job tomorrow as he works in aviation) has just got a text from his sister saying she has just been diagnosed with breast cancer (she’s 27) which has knocked him sideways as we lost their mum tragically and unexpectedly of a heart attack last year 😢

AND SHES PISSING ABOUT WITH STICKERS - FUCK OFF BRAGON... JUST JUMP IN ONE OF YOUR LABELLED BOXES IN YOUR DESK DRAWERS AND DO ONE while the rest of us get on with SURVIVING LIFE 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

RubySunday

Charlotte just uploaded a new Q&A and one of the questions was “what irritates you the most about influencer culture?”. Her answer was that the word troll is used too lightly in the industry. An example she gave was when people break the law or get called out on their bullshit, influencers automatically think those people are trolls.

Interesting..

.. we’re looking at you Bogie. We’re not trolls. We’re people who used to watch your videos and enjoy them, but whenever we disagree with something - BAM! - we get blocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Coffeelover23

Both Brogan and Benji are idiots if they think the maths works out better with a lower deposit! The bigger deposit the more equity you have in the house from day one! Seriously Brogan if you are too stupid to understand that you are not in a position to be giving anyone any advice!

Reactions: 48

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
Will whinge about a plastic bottle in IKEA but then straight back into the cheap fast fashion.

Brogan, I know you have few standards, but the double ones are even worse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

frennofren

How irresponsiblein the midst of a pandemic, to travel to multiple supermarkets for teabags. How does she define this as work?

• Wow
  • Heart

Emmapism

VIP Member
Not going to toot my own hoot or anything but my suggested title earlier in the thread has almost 100 likes. And is still depressingly relevant 😂

'Don't expect anything anytime soon'

• Haha

FoxBoo

Her superior attitude and how she looks down her nose at people less financially fortunate makes me so angry. This pandemic has proved that some of the lowest paid workers in this country are amongst the most important! The supermarket workers, the delivery drivers, the nurses, the hospital support staff, the factory workers...they kept the wheels of this country turning and kept us all fed and safe! And guess what, Bogbrush? Many of those people will be earning less than £1000 a month especially if they can’t get full time contracts!!! God, she is so out of touch with reality! Why is her YouTube coach not pulling her up on these things and trying to educate her? Or is she a spoiled princess too?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

cx199

If she’s that worried about making 2 similar videos so close together, maybe she should produce more content?

Just an idea... mind you, I haven’t got 9 years of experience on YouTube and a stagnant subscriber count

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Emmapism

VIP Member
She's got a short memory that Binky huh? She literally threatened to do that around the time of Becca gate, right?

People in glass houses and all that....

• Haha
Reactions: 43

hannah123

VIP Member
We rotate our clothes out every season. I don't need jumpers and thick leggings in Summer so why would I have them front of the cupboard. I thought that was prettyy normal!

Anyway, isn't 16 an average size these days? 14-16 at least? Where's all these 'plus size' comments coming from? I looked at the sizing someone listed and I'm firmly in the 16 or so category. I bought some clothes at 12 though recently and some at 16 too (different shops of course).

All the joy and excitement about relishing her as 'plus size' model are really low, in my opinion. I'm a 14-16 and I don't consider myself "plus size" - it's the national average these days and it depends on brand and even item within the brand - I've purchased the same clothes from the same store beore and had to buy 10-18 - in fact the other day I wore some size 20 primark shorts with a size 12 River Island coat.

There's plenty to rip apart about Brogan being a Youtuber - her lack of content, lazy attitude, self righteousness, entitledness, etc. But finding joy in making "oh she's PLUS SIZE right? Love the PLUS SIZE !! She's SO PLUS SIZE!!"! comments ugly as fuck. A quick google shows 16 is kind of average these days. I just figure don't pick the low hanging fruit when there's so much on offer that doesn't make you just look ugly and nasty. There's plenty more about her as a Youtuber (which is why we're all here) to pick on.
Size 16 might be the average, but about 65% of the UK are overweight or obese, so it doesn’t stop it being plus size. We can’t change the metrics to suit a problem.

I get what you’re saying about the celebrating, think it’s more because she’s so obsessed with pretending to be less than a size 16, but I reckon that has something to do with her not accepting this is where her body is now at. There’s a stigma against even using the words overweight or fat and she just needs to come to terms with being a bit overweight and plus size or she’ll feel even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Busterboo

Chatty Member
FOR THOSE WAITING FOR THE YORKSHIRE TEA REVIEW....

3FF4CBE5-D51E-474A-82F7-A03D859E00D3.jpeg

She made Benji go after working all day to get her TWO boxes of this shite and went on and on and on about getting it! 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

cx199

Why did she film the haul section in the car instead of doing it with some proper lighting/set up when she got home? Pure laziness. You could barely see half of the things she was showing because the lighting was awful.
Because she had 45 minutes left on the parking! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry