Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Thing is though... Who’s going to want to watch a spoilt brat who hasn’t worked in years run around a Disney park when we’re all either clinging onto our jobs or have lost them?

Reactions: 38

chlosib

Chatty Member
ikea video ops lol

1. no promo which i assume means garyc isn’t available for moderation, so tries to upload without detection from ‘haters’
2. beth buys fake plants, mooney wants fake plants
3. looking for whats ‘on trend’ even tho renovating next year - trends come and go - make it make sense for me plz???
4. take a shot for every time she says something is ‘nice’
5. sees lights hung on outdoor lattice fencing and literally asks if they are for outdoor lmaoooo
6. beth buys a drinks cart, mooney wants a drinks cart
7. ‘likes to see how much gravy and jam’ they give her i.e. she would ask them to add more to her plate
8. has a work call come through but can’t take it as bad signal?? this 👏🏻 is 👏🏻 why 👏🏻 you 👏🏻 need 👏🏻 to 👏🏻 be 👏🏻 at 👏🏻 your 👏🏻 desk 👏🏻 and 👏🏻 not 👏🏻 treating 👏🏻 every 👏🏻 day 👏🏻 as 👏🏻 a 👏🏻 holiday!!!
9. i always wonder if Ben comes home and is like ffs what is this!!! at all the tat she fills the house with?
10. why show us the tree not ready?? stop being lazy, fan the leaves out properly and then film?? why is that so hard??
11. “had a good selection of placemats” yet she says she wasn’t even that happy with the ones she chose?? again, make it make sense?? if you aren’t having people over any time soon (lol at her trying to make a big deal out of following the guidelines for once) then why buy placemats you don’t like??
12. this may have been due to the mask, but my goD did she sound nasally, it was actually quite irritating to listen to so not sure how i made it through todays slog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Coffeelover23

To be honest, aside from the free holidays, Brogan has never really been gifted anything I’ve been jealous of. It’s just cheap tat. It’s not like she’s ever received high end designer goods (she isn’t their target audience that’s for sure). Not remotely interested in free board games, hair brushes, sun bites, run of the mill makeup, teabags etc etc! There is nothing to envy folks!

• Heart

LMJ

VIP Member
Totally agree that she shouldn't have got it in the first place. Her business wasn't struggling in the slightest, she just took a holiday because Benji was furloughed and she couldn't be bothered to work. More people were watching Youtube during lockdown than ever, more people started youtube channels because they were furloughed from their actual jobs. And here's Brogan....the Waynetta Slob of Influencers who decided to use it as a time to do sweet FA because she couldn't be bothered.

JLXRD

VIP Member
We rotate our clothes out every season. I don't need jumpers and thick leggings in Summer so why would I have them front of the cupboard. I thought that was prettyy normal!

Anyway, isn't 16 an average size these days? 14-16 at least? Where's all these 'plus size' comments coming from? I looked at the sizing someone listed and I'm firmly in the 16 or so category. I bought some clothes at 12 though recently and some at 16 too (different shops of course).

All the joy and excitement about relishing her as 'plus size' model are really low, in my opinion. I'm a 14-16 and I don't consider myself "plus size" - it's the national average these days and it depends on brand and even item within the brand - I've purchased the same clothes from the same store beore and had to buy 10-18 - in fact the other day I wore some size 20 primark shorts with a size 12 River Island coat.

There's plenty to rip apart about Brogan being a Youtuber - her lack of content, lazy attitude, self righteousness, entitledness, etc. But finding joy in making "oh she's PLUS SIZE right? Love the PLUS SIZE !! She's SO PLUS SIZE!!"! comments ugly as fuck. A quick google shows 16 is kind of average these days. I just figure don't pick the low hanging fruit when there's so much on offer that doesn't make you just look ugly and nasty. There's plenty more about her as a Youtuber (which is why we're all here) to pick on.
because she is the one who bangs on about being ‘mid sized’?

I honestly don’t give a crap what size she or you are... it’s only a thing because she makes it one.

she won’t like the plus sized comments because she is always ensuring she says mid size.

On clothing websites plus size ranges are size 16 and up. Just a fact.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Funny how she was laughing at the £1k a month income, brogie, you’re not far off, max she can be making from AD is £1.5K if she was in an office job she might not even make more, she needs to get a grip and realise what a privileged position they’re in, the fact she was able to buy with ben too has helped, although I’d rather be in my nice rented house for a bit longer than have bought that sinking ship
Also, you can get a mortgage at 1k a month (I’m not on that much more a month and it’s VEEEERRRY possible), it won’t be a big mortgage but some areas of the country property it a lot cheaper or there’s flippers, flats etc and guess what... if you have a big deposit you can afford a house in a “low” salary andddddd you know what that also means, you own more of the house. I bet brogan thinks she owns the house, girl you renting it from the bank!!!

I hate when she try’s to do educated video and is so uneducated in them.

p.s. you should never take advice from someone who didn’t do the one thing you should always do when buying a property, a survey.

• Heart
  • Haha
For anyone Brogieblocked or wants to relive the horror of that laugh.

Why does she sound like a chicken being strangled 🧐

Has anyone seen that video of a guy who presses all the rubber chickens in a trolley down (they're on a shop floor, ready to be stocked) and then they all sound like they're screaming a death lament? That's the vibe this video gave me

Wtf is that really her imagine that being aan alarm clock tone
Jesus, you'd bolt straight out of bed wouldn't you?!

“A few weeks ago, I took myself to IKEA”

ok so why does it take so long to edit etc.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Didn’t seem in a rush to get out of Ikea to return that work call either...
This has been annoying me in a lot of vlogs recently. What happened to just going somewhere? Why is everyone now "taking themselves" to places? Can I put it out into the universe that everyone please stop this???

You go out for lunch you don't take yourself out, you're 👏 not 👏 a 👏 bin 👏 bag 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Minimi

"If you earn a thousand pound a month, don't get a mortgage that's obviously a thousand pound a month, you're not gonna be able to afford that." Brogan Mooney, Aug 2020
Love the way she laughed and said “you wouldn’t get a mortgage.” Thanks for the slap in the face Brogan. Yes it’s bloody hard and you’re ridiculously fortunate so maybe you should make a video about that.

• Angry
  • Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
"if you earn a thousand pound a month, don't get a mortgage for a thousand pounds a month. You wouldn't get the mortgage anyway...." She's such a horrible spiteful bitch.
Haha okay well when she is earning less than this because her influenzing has dried up and she isn’t qualified or experienced to get a well paid role, we will see if she is still so smug 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Emmapism

VIP Member
These threads are a stale as Brogan's content these days, huh? We tried guys but there's nothing to comment on anymore 😂

Even we can't make her interesting

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
Sorry but this cracked me up, this is what a lash lift should look like, lovely long lashes and then there’s brogans! Why do her eyelids cover half her eyelashes? Literally looks no different 😂
does she just do everything Beth does but 2 weeks later?

• Haha
  • Wow

Truly Scrumptious

Chatty Member
Why did she film the haul section in the car instead of doing it with some proper lighting/set up when she got home? Pure laziness. You could barely see half of the things she was showing because the lighting was awful.
It's filmed in her car so as soon as she's done straight back to Primark to get a refund on everything.

• Haha
  • Wow