Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We rotate our clothes out every season. I don't need jumpers and thick leggings in Summer so why would I have them front of the cupboard. I thought that was prettyy normal!

Anyway, isn't 16 an average size these days? 14-16 at least? Where's all these 'plus size' comments coming from? I looked at the sizing someone listed and I'm firmly in the 16 or so category. I bought some clothes at 12 though recently and some at 16 too (different shops of course).

All the joy and excitement about relishing her as 'plus size' model are really low, in my opinion. I'm a 14-16 and I don't consider myself "plus size" - it's the national average these days and it depends on brand and even item within the brand - I've purchased the same clothes from the same store beore and had to buy 10-18 - in fact the other day I wore some size 20 primark shorts with a size 12 River Island coat.

There's plenty to rip apart about Brogan being a Youtuber - her lack of content, lazy attitude, self righteousness, entitledness, etc. But finding joy in making "oh she's PLUS SIZE right? Love the PLUS SIZE !! She's SO PLUS SIZE!!"! comments ugly as duck. A quick google shows 16 is kind of average these days. I just figure don't pick the low hanging fruit when there's so much on offer that doesn't make you just look ugly and nasty. There's plenty more about her as a Youtuber (which is why we're all here) to pick on.
Size 16 might be the average, but about 65% of the UK are overweight or obese, so it doesn’t stop it being plus size. We can’t change the metrics to suit a problem.

I get what you’re saying about the celebrating, think it’s more because she’s so obsessed with pretending to be less than a size 16, but I reckon that has something to do with her not accepting this is where her body is now at. There’s a stigma against even using the words overweight or fat and she just needs to come to terms with being a bit overweight and plus size or she’ll feel even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
We rotate our clothes out every season. I don't need jumpers and thick leggings in Summer so why would I have them front of the cupboard. I thought that was prettyy normal!

Anyway, isn't 16 an average size these days? 14-16 at least? Where's all these 'plus size' comments coming from? I looked at the sizing someone listed and I'm firmly in the 16 or so category. I bought some clothes at 12 though recently and some at 16 too (different shops of course).

All the joy and excitement about relishing her as 'plus size' model are really low, in my opinion. I'm a 14-16 and I don't consider myself "plus size" - it's the national average these days and it depends on brand and even item within the brand - I've purchased the same clothes from the same store beore and had to buy 10-18 - in fact the other day I wore some size 20 primark shorts with a size 12 River Island coat.

There's plenty to rip apart about Brogan being a Youtuber - her lack of content, lazy attitude, self righteousness, entitledness, etc. But finding joy in making "oh she's PLUS SIZE right? Love the PLUS SIZE !! She's SO PLUS SIZE!!"! comments ugly as duck. A quick google shows 16 is kind of average these days. I just figure don't pick the low hanging fruit when there's so much on offer that doesn't make you just look ugly and nasty. There's plenty more about her as a Youtuber (which is why we're all here) to pick on.

Couldn’t agree more with this! People saying ‘plus size’ as a way to be a subtle dig. It’s embarrassing, tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh please, she's at least a size 18 and sorry to say, but that is overweight and plus sized. Unless she was maybe a 6 footer, which she's not. You don't get sausage fingers and a rubber ring effect like that unless you're carrying a lot of extra weight. She's a big woman, that's just a fact. Truth is hurtful sometimes.

And yes I absolutely AM in glee at the size comments on the photos because she is such a horrible POS. She will be seething and whinging to Benji that everyone is just jealous of her I'm sure. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

because she is the one who bangs on about being ‘mid sized’?

I honestly don’t give a crap what size she or you are... it’s only a thing because she makes it one.

she won’t like the plus sized comments because she is always ensuring she says mid size.

On clothing websites plus size ranges are size 16 and up. Just a fact.

Reactions: 37
For sure. And I know Brogan doesn't seem to accept it. I just hate the way some people act on this site sometimes. All those "is the model a size 20?" snips and such aren't funny to me, just outlandishy mean. I don't think she looks a size twenty at all in those photos. 18 probably.

Reactions: 12
Oh please, she's at least a size 18 and sorry to say, but that is overweight and plus sized. Unless she was maybe a 6 footer, which she's not. You don't get sausage fingers and a rubber ring effect like that unless you're carrying a lot of extra weight. She's a big woman, that's just a fact. Truth is hurtful sometimes.

And yes I absolutely AM in glee at the size comments on the photos because she is such a horrible POS. She will be seething and whinging to Benji that everyone is just jealous of her I'm sure. 🙄

That’s my point exactly. Her being plus sized is being used as a sly dig. When there is nothing at all wrong with being plus sized, there’s nothing wrong about being any size.

Her content is lazy, she doesn’t make the most of the privileged life style she has, she has lost her spark.

That’s where her issues are, not the number on her jeans.

Reactions: 7
For sure. And I know Brogan doesn't seem to accept it. I just hate the way some people act on this site sometimes. All those "is the model a size 20?" snips and such aren't funny to me, just outlandishy mean. I don't think she looks a size twenty at all in those photos. 18 probably.
The issue is she just won’t be honest, it doesn’t bother people what size she is but she can’t be wearing clothes that others may want to buy, look at her size for comparison and most likely be directed to buy the wrong size. She did the photo shoot for cherry so she’s happy for the images to be shared but it doesn’t make sense why she can’t be honest about her size or the size she is wearing. Every influencers who promotes clothing, no matter their size, will have comments asking for the size they are wearing.

I recently bought some dungarees and paid £4 postage, they didn’t suit me so I’ve paid £4.50 postage to send them back, that’s crazy! I wouldn’t usually do that but it’s better to have a refund on an item I won’t wear and I suspect a lot of people are in similar situations where they can’t waste money. It’s just a shame brogan can’t be honest, or even be happy in her own skin

Reactions: 23
FOR THOSE WAITING FOR THE YORKSHIRE TEA REVIEW....

3FF4CBE5-D51E-474A-82F7-A03D859E00D3.jpeg

She made Benji go after working all day to get her TWO boxes of this shite and went on and on and on about getting it! 🤦🏽‍♀️🙄 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Ultimately it doesn’t matter what size anyone is, as long as they’re healthy. I think we can all agree that a diet of Pepsi Max infused food, and little to no exercise isn’t good for you.

She’s clearly very uncomfortable about her size- otherwise she wouldn’t be lying about her dress size, following weight watchers, have a Pinterest board about exercise etc. Brogan would probably find a whole new audience if she was open and honest (but that’s never going to happen)

Reactions: 25
Size 16 might be the average, but about 65% of the UK are overweight or obese, so it doesn’t stop it being plus size. We can’t change the metrics to suit a problem.

I get what you’re saying about the celebrating, think it’s more because she’s so obsessed with pretending to be less than a size 16, but I reckon that has something to do with her not accepting this is where her body is now at. There’s a stigma against even using the words overweight or fat and she just needs to come to terms with being a bit overweight and plus size or she’ll feel even worse.
Agree with this. She does things like tucking her tops into her jeans which kind of suggests she doesn't care about how it looks, but then in every photo she can never stand naturally and has to twist her body to try and look slimmer. You are a vlogger Brogan everyone knows what your figure is so either own it or do something about it if you aren't comfortable.

Reactions: 18
That was my comment and shes now blocked me 😂😂😂😂😂
#burn
I made a similar comment (which has now been deleted) about how it was great they are using plus size models and now I’ve been Bogie blocked. She is bloody hilarious. What a sad sad life she leads...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
No mention for the hundreds of cast members who have lost their job this week tho
Exaaaactly. All the Disney vloggers I follow have mentioned and put up links to places supporting the cast members. Nothing from Brogan. Selfish selfish selfish.

And Beth is right. At least she's bleeping honest about herself.

Reactions: 34
She isn’t a size 16.. I don’t care in the slightest what size she is but you’re selling clothes here don’t lie when people are going off your advice on what to buy... View attachment 263046
Going by this size chart if she’s between L and XL then that’s a size 18-20.

I hope people don’t order the wrong size because she won’t own up to her true sizing.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.