Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
Think the coach worked for canon who Brogan had an ongoing relationship with and then they have both gone to “model” today as they are both friends with Cherry
Ah I see! Guess she could see how Guillable she is

the logo binky showed on her front is a lightening bolt? I don’t recognise it and she covered brogies... they must be partnering with someone for merch or something....
I thought it might be her pal called cherry or something but I think I’m off the mark

Reactions: 2

gossgal

VIP Member
We sure it's Brogan strange though suddenly new members come on an theres a new instant account :sneaky:

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I guess in places of work which this technically is for them, social distancing is out the window anyway. Offices, super markets etc, you always see staff and employees near each other.

gossgal

VIP Member
So she’s upset about water being brought to her table but what do her gallons of Pepsi max come in?!
i still don't get that your meant to drink water anyway last video she said her goal is drinking 2 ltrs a day :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1

broganlol

VIP Member
That statement makes me think ben did all the bank meetings before the mortgage as they only give a certain amount based on income not sure what it is in the UK, Ireland is 3.5 times your annual income after you earn a certain amount, this depends on the deposit available too.
Congratulations on losing the weight!!

Reactions: 1

Lht30

Chatty Member
A few non fan (don’t want to say ‘hate’) accounts are popping up on Insta under her brogantatexo hashtag. Wonder if these are fellow Tattlers?