Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone Brogieblocked or wants to relive the horror of that laugh.

Why does she sound like a chicken being strangled 🧐

Has anyone seen that video of a guy who presses all the rubber chickens in a trolley down (they're on a shop floor, ready to be stocked) and then they all sound like they're screaming a death lament? That's the vibe this video gave me

Wtf is that really her imagine that being aan alarm clock tone
Jesus, you'd bolt straight out of bed wouldn't you?!

“A few weeks ago, I took myself to IKEA”

ok so why does it take so long to edit etc.. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Didn’t seem in a rush to get out of Ikea to return that work call either...
This has been annoying me in a lot of vlogs recently. What happened to just going somewhere? Why is everyone now "taking themselves" to places? Can I put it out into the universe that everyone please stop this???

You go out for lunch you don't take yourself out, you're 👏 not 👏 a 👏 bin 👏 bag 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This has been annoying me in a lot of vlogs recently. What happened to just going somewhere? Why is everyone now "taking themselves" to places? Can I put it out into the universe that everyone please stop this???

You go out for lunch you don't take yourself out, you're 👏 not 👏 a 👏 bin 👏 bag 👏
I mean in brogan’s case she is.... a sack of tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Bit premature but
Brogan Tate #39 - taking herself out, cos she knows she's trash!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hi guys, I’m a long time reader first time poster!
I was just watching Sam4Gods’ vlog when she faked going to Disneyland Paris. I’m about 8 minutes in, and Brogan replied to one of Sam’s insta followers comments stating how she believed it looked fake. Sam then proceeded to DM Brogan and say she isn’t actually in Paris, but can she play along for a few days, in which Brogan replied “Not going to lie, I thought it all looked so fake😂 secrets safe with me”.. now might just be me, but considering Sam refers to Brogan as a friend, is anyone else perceiving Brogan’s comment as just out right rude???
I love Sam but her being friends with brogan but slates Alfie / Zoe is a bit problematic for me.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but I can’t get over this. It’s not necessarily a brogan thing either but who the duck wants a cup of tea that tastes like toast and jam!? 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
knew it would be too good to be true to watch a Brogan slog without her mentioning "BENNJJJ" & "our dog bonnnnie"

sorry love but that ain't no pantry...it's a hole in the wall (doesnt even have a door) with shelves and a dog bed

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is she complaining about Ikea giving her a bottle of water but then buys countless amounts of shite when Home Bargains?

It might be an idea to watch your carbon footprint PRE pandemic rather than waiting for people to die before complaining about a company being extra cautious when dishing out food.

You Fool.

Edit: I want to add that I know it’s very important to watch our CF but maybe cut down on your crappy bits of stationary and save the planet that way?
Also all the Pepsi Max she drinks in plastic bottles...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Queen Boregon has spent the day organising STICKERS and putting labels on the tit in her desk drawer (Didn’t she tidy these for a vlog a few weeks ago? WTAF?) and bragging that she’s ‘going to use them on a Disney holiday soon’... 🤦🏽‍♀️
Whilst I, mere mortal, have spent the day at work: running around like a mad thing in school preparing for ‘virtual learning’ incase of another lockdown and dealing with kids sneezing, coughing and refusing to wear masks left right and centre... and my partner (who literally doesn’t know if he has a job tomorrow as he works in aviation) has just got a text from his sister saying she has just been diagnosed with breast cancer (she’s 27) which has knocked him sideways as we lost their mum tragically and unexpectedly of a heart attack last year 😢

AND SHES PISSING ABOUT WITH STICKERS - duck OFF BRAGON... JUST JUMP IN ONE OF YOUR LABELLED BOXES IN YOUR DESK DRAWERS AND DO ONE while the rest of us get on with SURVIVING LIFE 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
I want to give you a big virtual squeeze, my heart goes out to you, your partner and his sister/family ❤. I hope it’s a low grade easily treatable one. Cancer is a big see you next Tuesday! x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her living room looks so basic. Why doesn’t she spend some money on nice bits for the house instead of tat.

Reactions: 12
Its fallen off and crumbling on her skin :sick: she needs a dermatologist appointment.

Or dry/sensitive skin care products

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So she bought a gold pillow for a room that's all grey?????? It's not a mustard pillow it's a gold pillow! She just bought for the sake of buying!! Literally nothing she actually needed
Why is that room just ‘blah’

Reactions: 17
How did she just sit in Ikea and complain about a plastic water bottle... when she guzzles about 500litres of Pepsi Max a week (from plastic bottles)
Not to mention all the other tit she buys/eats or receives WOW

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.