Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm soooo sick of seeing her panda eyes every dog walk! You get gifted so many skin care products... Learn to take your crappy mascara off!!!! She always looks like she's doing the walk of shame (facially)
It's not like she doesn't have the time the lazy bint

Reactions: 16
How does that still fit? Oh and brogie, it’s a pinafore not dungarees, did mummy take you out for lunch and pay so you would get out of the house?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What on earth is she wearing? Beige coat, white and navy blue stripey jumper, forest green pinny, black tights, tan boots (boak - I loathe tan shoes with a passion, sorry all fans of this shoe colour), whimsical carpet-lady bag...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
does anyone think this might be an old photo? that pose is as odd as her, she always looks like she is holding in a fart πŸ˜‚

one day she will wrap her leg all the way round the other leg and contort her body like something from cirque de soleil to try and hide her body. She is so bizarre πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How does that still fit? Oh and brogie, it’s a pinafore not dungarees, did mummy take you out for lunch and pay so you would get out of the house?
They sell that dress every year wouldnt be surprised if she has it in a few sizes

Reactions: 7
Has she uploaded anyfink yet :rolleyes:

Oh wait weve had a tropical rain storm haven't we = to wet to work

Was watching this crazylife channel their Brogan that is how you spend a busy day it's called real life try it!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
does anyone think this might be an old photo? that pose is as odd as her, she always looks like she is holding in a fart πŸ˜‚

one day she will wrap her leg all the way round the other leg and contort her body like something from cirque de soleil to try and hide her body. She is so bizarre πŸ™ˆ
My housemate used to do this pose, but it was because she was tall and had a boyfriend who was shorter than her. Can't even say Brogue has that excuse!

Reactions: 8
She's self employed I think and she mentioned on twitter to someone that she got the government furlough grant. The grant that was there to help struggling businesses but Brogan just took it and used it as a holiday at home really and an excuse to not work at all.
Did you have to proof you lost business because of covid to get the self employed grant? My brother is a self employed bricklayer and really struggled to find work during lockdown. Things are slowly picking up now but he desperately needed that grant to get him through it.

If people like Brogan got it to take a break from work and just sit on their arse all day then that’s bang out of order!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.