Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they sending her dresses that an older women would wear to work in an office? She just needs jeans, jumpers etc.

Why wait to show what else they sent? Just put it on your stories.

Reactions: 24
She dresses so much older than she is. I don't mind the dress so much but I don't get why she wouldn't want cute frocks and pretty things. I'm a lot older than her and I would feel like a grandma in that :/

Reactions: 16
Does that company not ask your age for the choices ? If thats what they send a 26 year old. God knows what they would send me and I wouldn't be seen dead in that Granny frock, although technically I am a Gran 😂🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Honestly were all in the wrong job, the amount she buys she must be raking the money in...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She told them she was working from home and walking the dog.. Totally missed the mark.
Why does she dress like that what happened to her gillet/jean days shes so of putting Ben ya lucky dog hes going to be all over her :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If she’s that worried about making 2 similar videos so close together, maybe she should produce more content?

Just an idea... mind you, I haven’t got 9 years of experience on YouTube and a stagnant subscriber count

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Why does she dress like that what happened to her gillet/jean days shes so of putting Ben ya lucky dog hes going to be all over her :sick:
I’m assuming they are too tight and uncomfortable for her to wear.

If she’s that worried about making 2 similar videos so close together, maybe she should produce more content?

Just an idea... mind you, I haven’t got 9 years of experience on YouTube and a stagnant subscriber count
Exactly and isn’t it like a subscription service? A mini series would have been perfect.

Reactions: 12

I bet her 'coach' still hasn't figured that one out lol..

Reactions: 5
Does that company not ask your age for the choices ? If thats what they send a 26 year old. God knows what they would send me and I wouldn't be seen dead in that Granny frock, although technically I am a Gran 😂🤣🤣
Maybe I got lucky with my stylist (you choose if you keep them after each box or try a new one) but I never get sent granny clothes like she does! I did say I want fun, age-appropriate styles though and each time you can leave a note with what you want for that box and I do go into a lot of detail tbf (e.g. last time I asked for a light coloured fluffy jumper and a relaxed T-shirt and I got both of these. You could also say e.g. I need an outfit for a summer wedding).
Just to clarify I got StitchFix before her and I wouldn’t dream of using her code! I’m so glad they’re not paying her cos she is the worst representative of them ever!

Reactions: 17
I’ve come to the conclusion, even if she was wearing a shapeless bin bag rolled in her darling girls tit she would think she looked amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Part of me thinks she’s kept it just because she fits into it. She seems obsessed with clothes sizes rather than just going for the size that will fit her best. I think she was embarrassed that the dress from the last box was too tight and fitting into this one instantly made her like it rather than actually liking the dress

Reactions: 27
I’ve come to the conclusion, even if she was wearing a shapeless bin bag rolled in her darling girls tit she would think she looked amazing
“Confeydonce is my key to success. I’ve not got this far being an influenza without it, xo xo Brogantate.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.