Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely got mugged off by their broker 🤣
brokers work off commission so of course they want you to take out a bigger mortgage !! we were advised to do the same but spoke to family and friends about it and decided to put down our full deposit instead .. our monthly payments are only slightly less but more equity in your home is surely only a good thing ?

Reactions: 10
"if you earn a thousand pound a month, don't get a mortgage for a thousand pounds a month. You wouldn't get the mortgage anyway...." She's such a horrible spiteful witch.
She can duck off. At the time I was getting my mortgage i was eening less than that. So she has made me absolutely fuming now

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Does she genuinely think it’s a challenge to manage a mortgage and bills? Ffs. It’s clear she lived for free for a long time, everyone else who pays for their rentals can manage this bills just fine.

Also managing rent and bills is exactly the same as managing a mortgage, so duck knows what she’s talking about.

Reactions: 35
Does she genuinely think it’s a challenge to manage a mortgage and bills? Ffs. It’s clear she lived for free for a long time, everyone else who pays for their rentals can manage this bills just fine.

Also managing rent and bills is exactly the same as managing a mortgage, so duck knows what she’s talking about.
exactly, and most peoples mortgages are often lower than rent but she has lived via the bank of ‘mumsy’ she has no clue what real People do.

any normal sane person with common sense will know her video is complete bullocks and doesn’t cover the real stuff you need to know.

I/people don’t need advice from someone who didn’t do the most basic thing in house buying, A SURVERY!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And most of the jobs that are low salary are hard work! She wouldn’t last 20 minutes on her feet let alone all day working in a supermarket, shop, hospital, warehouse etc so she has no right to make a comment like that! I work in retail full time and don’t earn much past £1000 a month after tax and believe me when I say it’s not easy! She makes me so angry!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And most of the jobs that are low salary are hard work! She wouldn’t last 20 minutes on her feet let alone all day working in a supermarket, shop, hospital, warehouse etc so she has no right to make a comment like that! I work in retail full time and don’t earn much past £1000 a month after tax and believe me when I say it’s not easy! She makes me so angry!
she’s such a snob which is hilarious because she has no reason to be

she looks down her nose at anyone she deems lesser .. what a sad bloody way to live your life !

Reactions: 23

Omg has she really just said that she Brogan normal people (US) pay bloody monthly bills its life! OMG why does she act dumb

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she was saying if you have a £1000pm salary you can’t have a mortgage. I thought she was saying you wouldn’t get a mortgage worth £1000pm if you’re salary was £1000pm. Anyway, that’s how I took it!

Reactions: 17
I cant even hate watch her videos anymore.
The girl cant wash up herself so I'd never take advice about mortgages from her!

Shes such a blagger, she has no idea about the real world.

I hope noone gets disheartened by her snobbiness. She is the definition of 'all the gear but no idea'.
She is no better than anyone else. No idea why or who she thinks she is laughing about not being able to get a house if you dont earn x amount. That is so, so rude and snobby, at this point I'm shocked she still has viewers

Reactions: 21
If I had a small buisness I wouldn't want mooneys money it would stink of grease and odd smells she never looks clean anymore that has got to be a stage of depression

An how professional is she drinking on the job of that video her drinking is starting to become a worry okay fine it was a sat but dont get pished on the job ffs.

Reactions: 5
Now don't get me wrong I don't care what size Brogan is but I'm pretty sure in nearly every post/story she has done over the last few weeks/months where she is sharing the latest outfit she has bought she has said she had to 'size up' in her clothing. Doesn't that just mean she's actually wearing the correct size for her.

I wish she would just own her size. If she is a size 18, 20 or whatever then who cares. She would gain a lot more respect from her followers if she was just honest about it.

Reactions: 14
exactly, and most peoples mortgages are often lower than rent but she has lived via the bank of ‘mumsy’ she has no clue what real People do.

any normal sane person with common sense will know her video is complete bullocks and doesn’t cover the real stuff you need to know.

I/people don’t need advice from someone who didn’t do the most basic thing in house buying, A SURVERY!!
This!!! My friend rented her flat out not long before lockdown for 600pcm and her mortgage is 300 and something. So is on a nice littler earner!

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but who in there right mind thinks it’s a good idea to drink alcohol while filming a video giving advise about buying a home. I would get it if it was a tipsy get ready with me or a raw q&a or something.

Girl has problems if she thinks it’s normally to put herself a drink to do her job.Surely if you need drink that much to get through a video you need to change what your doing in terms of a job

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.