Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is such a fake laugh. Did she actually say "I'm so funny?" What a bell. Just for reference, YOU ARE NOT.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her laugh goes through me. Except this wasn't her laugh!! It's sooooo put on.

Reactions: 15
Thought she loved biscuit brew so much tried it once was far to sweet for me but i hate sugar so that will explain it

Reactions: 13
Poor Benjamin Button didn’t look best pleased did he. Imagine waking up to that cackling at you. It’s like having two year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi guys, I’m a long time reader first time poster!
I was just watching Sam4Gods’ vlog when she faked going to Disneyland Paris. I’m about 8 minutes in, and Brogan replied to one of Sam’s insta followers comments stating how she believed it looked fake. Sam then proceeded to DM Brogan and say she isn’t actually in Paris, but can she play along for a few days, in which Brogan replied “Not going to lie, I thought it all looked so fake😂 secrets safe with me”.. now might just be me, but considering Sam refers to Brogan as a friend, is anyone else perceiving Brogan’s comment as just out right rude???

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hi guys, I’m a long time reader first time poster!
I was just watching Sam4Gods’ vlog when she faked going to Disneyland Paris. I’m about 8 minutes in, and Brogan replied to one of Sam’s insta followers comments stating how she believed it looked fake. Sam then proceeded to DM Brogan and say she isn’t actually in Paris, but can she play along for a few days, in which Brogan replied “Not going to lie, I thought it all looked so fake😂 secrets safe with me”.. now might just be me, but considering Sam refers to Brogan as a friend, is anyone else perceiving Brogan’s comment as just out right rude???
Just headed on to watch this now. Clever idea. Lots of effort went in to it.
For some reason I have Sam4God blocked on twitter and I have absolutely zero idea why... 😂

Reactions: 3
ANOTHER day spent organising her bleeping stickers, when the rest of the UK is worried about the new covid measurements coming into place !! Absolute twit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
ANOTHER day spent organising her bleeping stickers, when the rest of the UK is worried about the new covid measurements coming into place !! Absolute twit
What an utter bleeping idiot, my boyfriend and friends would rip me a new one if I posted that I had done that whilst they are out at their real jobs

Reactions: 14
What an utter bleeping idiot, my boyfriend and friends would rip me a new one if I posted that I had done that whilst they are out at their real jobs
Hahaaa same! But that awkward moment when Benji’s friends don’t even follow her on insta anyways.

Reactions: 13
Has Ben ever mentioned playing/liking golf in the past? Because the last few weekends he's spent a hell of a lot of time playing golf... Does he actually like it or is he just trying to get away from brogie?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly she is a walking contradiction, claims she loves to be organised yet claims she doesn’t have a system for her contracts and paperwork, first and for most why’s she got printed contracts anyway? They’re all send on email and possibly docusign.... honestly she needs to actually produce some non sponsored content because she’s clearly got too much time on her hands

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.