Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha she’s in a strop over the tea not being on sale until 8pm. Get over yourself you brat.

My local Morrison’s have brought all their COVID measures back into place so if it’s too busy we will all be back to waiting outside so I don’t agree with going on a tea hunt.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
If only she put as much effort into her YouTube content then she does finding teabags... Christ if you have that much time on your hands do something about it! Get a job.. volunteer your time etc

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How, just HOW can she consider herself to be an influencer or imply she’s ever busy. I wish I had a day to drive round to different supermarkets looking for tea. Is this her real life?? Is it a parody??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh how to have the time in the middle of a working day to go on a wild goose chase around several supermarkets for teabags!
She promised a ‘ taste test’ so now her content is literally reliant on teabags. Effing teabags! I mean honestly have a word.

‘ Teabags will be available from 8pm ‘
“ if only it were clear”, she says.
It.couldn’t.be.any.sodding.clearer.

And sorry, the tea bag treasure hunt is keeping you from something more important is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh how to have the time in the middle of a working day to go on a wild goose chase around several supermarkets for teabags!
She promised a ‘ taste test’ so now her content is literally reliant on teabags. Effing teabags! I mean honestly have a word.

‘ Teabags will be available from 8pm ‘
“ if only it were clear”, she says.
It.couldn’t.be.any.sodding.clearer.

And sorry, the tea bag treasure hunt is keeping you from something more important is it?
Wait so she's read saying Teabags will be available from 8pm ‘ and shes still looking for them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

duck me it's in the message Brogan maybe thats when all shops get them just go back at 8pm 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cue another quote image on IG stories tomorrow saying how important it is to give yourself time off and be kind and self love cos otherwise you’ll get overwhelmed.

Watch her give herself next week off after this tea fiasco. She’ll have a day in bed tomorrow and Benji will need to bring her biscuits.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMG trawling the supermarkets in search of jam and toast tea. Has to be the first, has to have something others have. Needs to let everyone know she is 'in the know' or has the new trend. I bet she had parents who queued for the trendy toys at Christmas and if she didn't get it had a meltdown on Christmas Day. Sad Sad Sad..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I am dying that she went round all these shops and didn’t realise it wasn’t even on sale yet😂 dead

• Haha
Reactions: 35
OMG trawling the supermarkets in search of jam and toast tea. Has to be the first, has to have something others have. Needs to let everyone know she is 'in the know' or has the new trend. I bet she had parents who queued for the trendy toys at Christmas and if she didn't get it had a meltdown on Christmas Day. Sad Sad Sad..
It just shows how little else she has in her life. We all have our little pleasures but how many of us have the time and energy to go round the shops on release day to find a tea?! Majority of us would see if it’s in stock when we do our weekly shop because I couldn’t imagine caring that much about tea.

Her bubble is sooo tiny it’s insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Brogan Tate #39 trawling the supermarkets in search of jam and toast tea before 8pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Brogan Hello benji yeah I cant cook dinner tonight
Benji oh ok are you OK
Brogan I'm soo overwhelmed I've been out looking for tea bags and need to go back out at 8 to get them

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
If I was waiting for a new coffee coming out id bloody do the research first like the date it comes out etc and give it bloody week to hit the shelfs saves wasting the day away

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Off topic but weekly vlog 151 10mins30secs - describes the Disney app as “absaloute dog tit” .... good luck ever trying to get a brand deal with Disney love 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I really bloody hope that when she does eventually buy it, she doesn’t like it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.