Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah more like sorry for the loss of income and somewhere for me to go when i am so overwhelmed with organising stickers.

No Disney, no cineworld....Brogan is having it so hard right now, think she needs a 'me day and to post a load of be kind to yourself quotes' whilst she goes for a lovely long walk with her darling girl to the end of the road and back. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
omg she is such a blow!! watching #105 vlog she's only home yest from Tenerife, talking about her hol to Orlando with Charlotte. Talked about potentially going to Malaga! Talking about her hol to Croatia...and ALSO talking about a holiday to Greece last year! what am absolute asshole! such a show off.

Reactions: 12
omg she is such a blow!! watching #105 vlog she's only home yest from Tenerife, talking about her hol to Orlando with Charlotte. Talked about potentially going to Malaga! Talking about her hol to Croatia...and ALSO talking about a holiday to Greece last year! what am absolute asshole! such a show off.
I’ve started watching Charlotte Ruff, although she is a bit of a show off she’s much better than boogie

Reactions: 10
I’ve started watching Charlotte Ruff, although she is a bit of a show off she’s much better than boogie
At least Charlotte actually works hard and you can tell she truly loves Disney. I know who I'd go to for Disney advice!

Reactions: 21
I have far more time for Charlotte than Brogie .. Charlotte has worked hard to be where she is and YouTube is a hobby .. she can be a bit smug especially about Disney but she’s been a fan for a long time and her Disney content is geniune .. brogan jumped on the Disney bandwagon when she realised it would get her more viewzzzz

• Heart
Reactions: 25
On a side note (maybe I'm wrong, please correct me)
Wasn't Bogie verified at one point in time on insta with blue tick? I'm sure she was
Now she isn't. Also why is she holding her head in her profile pic? Is she trying to tell us we will get a migraine if we follow her?
Screenshot_20201005_093033.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
On a side note (maybe I'm wrong, please correct me)
Wasn't Bogie verified at one point in time on insta with blue tick? I'm sure she was
Now she isn't. Also why is she holding her head in her profile pic? Is she trying to tell us we will get a migraine if we follow her? View attachment 265787
I think she’s only verified on twitter

Reactions: 3
It's an age thing I'm sure. Charlotte is a few years older. Charlotte is def one of the go to people for Disney tips and tricks.

She's very full of herself and boastful and a meanie too so I don't follow her but will take her over Bee-gone any day.

At least Charlotte actually works hard and you can tell she truly loves Disney. I know who I'd go to for Disney advice!

I’ll have a favourite’s video going out at some point this week, don’t know when, how about you put some actually pressure on yourself to deliver what you promised your new subscribers....

Reactions: 26
I’ll have a favourite’s video going out at some point this week, don’t know when, how about you put some actually pressure on yourself to deliver what you promised your new subscribers....
Ugh that wound me up too. Why don’t you know when? Why can’t you get your arse in gear and plan something so you can tell your followers it’ll be up on Wednesday or something? It’s disgusting now she’s just half arsed putting all this tit out. We all know the ‘favourites’ video will just be full of crap she’s been gifted or paid to show anyway.

I’m guessing:

The tangle teezer brush
The projector
The new Big Potato game
Clothes from that expensive online shop
TeaPigs tea

What else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Literally anything Bonnie related 🙈😏🙄

Ugh that wound me up too. Why don’t you know when? Why can’t you get your arse in gear and plan something so you can tell your followers it’ll be up on Wednesday or something? It’s disgusting now she’s just half arsed putting all this tit out. We all know the ‘favourites’ video will just be full of crap she’s been gifted or paid to show anyway.

I’m guessing:

The tangle teezer brush
The projector
The new Big Potato game
TeaPigs tea

What else?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I’m guessing:

The tangle teezer brush
The projector
The new Big Potato game
TeaPigs tea

What else?
Poo bags
Dog lead and collar *gifted
Dog bowls *gifted
Dog Bed *gifted
Dog Toy *gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I’m guessing:

The tangle teezer brush
The projector
The new Big Potato game
TeaPigs tea

What else?
Or why not wait until you know when you're uploading it before even mentioning it!

Came to say the same thing 🙄 how does she not realise how unprofessional and just not bothered she makes herself look. Her views are down because she has such a bad attitude and she treats making and posting videos like a chore. She way she talks about it is the way I talk about emptying the dishwasher or doing my laundry after a busy day - not how I approach my JOB. Brogan, if you don’t even know what day you’re going to bother posting a video, please just give up, go and find something you’re passionate about, get some experience, meet new people, wrk for someone else, get some team skills and some enthusiasm for something before it’s too late and you’re in a position where you’re looking for worm because you have to. She should she excited about producing content and wanting to grow her channel

“morning guys - happy Monday! Hope you all have a great week. I’m out on my morning walk with Bonnie and it’s getting so cold, autumn really is here. I’m going to head home now and get myself ready to film my favourites video - I’ll get that up tomorrow for you. Then I’ll be filming another video on Wednesday to get up on Friday, what do you want to see?”

how hard would that be Brogie? She isn’t exactly editing hard, time consuming videos so could easily film today and post tomorrow. I truly hope her following start to realise how lazy and pathetic this girl is as I’ve never met anyone as undeserving as her to have the folllwing she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't think Brogan will change her ways now, I think lockdown was the start of her not wanting to do weekly vlogs anymore and despite what she said her reasons for it were it really boiled down to the fact that she wasn't prepared to adapt her channel like so many other influencers did. She had ample opportunity to produce some really interesting content for her followers, but instead she chose to barely do any work and upload whenever she felt like it. She has lost her spark and love for her 'job' and it shows in her rushed, cobbled together and lazy content now.

The trouble is Brogan also thinks it is beneath her to go and get a 'real job. And like someone else said, because she doesn't have any real qualifications or real work experience she will struggle to find a job that she really wants. BUT, she has the beauty of time on her hands, right now she could be doing some online or home learning courses, getting some real marketing courses under her belt for when her influencer career will no longer be able to financially support her.

Unfortunately she's just not relatable or authentic anymore, she jumps on any kind of bandwagon and that does't make for very original content. One word to sum her up........LAZY!

Reactions: 26
I don't think Brogan will change her ways now, I think lockdown was the start of her not wanting to do weekly vlogs anymore and despite what she said her reasons for it were it really boiled down to the fact that she wasn't prepared to adapt her channel like so many other influencers did. She had ample opportunity to produce some really interesting content for her followers, but instead she chose to barely do any work and upload whenever she felt like it. She has lost her spark and love for her 'job' and it shows in her rushed, cobbled together and lazy content now.

The trouble is Brogan also thinks it is beneath her to go and get a 'real job. And like someone else said, because she doesn't have any real qualifications or real work experience she will struggle to find a job that she really wants. BUT, she has the beauty of time on her hands, right now she could be doing some online or home learning courses, getting some real marketing courses under her belt for when her influencer career will no longer be able to financially support her.

Unfortunately she's just not relatable or authentic anymore, she jumps on any kind of bandwagon and that does't make for very original content. One word to sum her up........LAZY!
Exactly! She could spend Monday filming a couple of videos and then Tuesday editing and then she’d have Wednesday - Friday to do courses etc and build up her CV a bit. She’d even get the weekend off still as we know how much she likes that. The problem with Brogan is she is completely and utterly removed from what a normal, busy week is for most people so she convinces herself she works sooo hard, even if her day has been spent buying things online and organising her stickers. She is work shy and thinks everything is beneath her now, I can’t imagine her going back to the days where she worked in admin and at go ape. She either needs to get her act together and put some effort into her channel and treat it like a full time job, get lots of content out and actually want to make her channel enjoyable again or quit whilst she’s ahead and find something new. The coach is doing nothing for her. Her views are down 22% over the last 30 days and this decline is only going to continue. She only gained 300subs in the last 30 days too (some of this were probs still bought) again this is down 25%. She’s on a downward spiral and needs to understand her laziness and bad attitude are the cause of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Brogan knows she doesn't have to work right now. She is riding on the government grant and seeing it as an excuse for her to sit back, do sweet fa and still bring in the odd ad for Big Potatoes, that cr*ppy shampoo, etc to top up what she has got from the grant. If anything covid has allowed her festering behaviour to become her normal even more.

What she doesn't realise is that once that grant money runs out and because she has done sweet fa all this time, a year from now when more and more brands are turned off by her, her views are even lower than they are now and she becomes even more irrelevant. That all this time so many others have been working hard to build their brand, produce much more interesting and better content, many whilst working full time too and they will all overtake her, as so many are already...and she will have no backup plan.

Her views are so bad, any new followers are definitely bought on youtube and she blocks anyone who doesn't kiss her butt.

She is relying on Disney for next year even though she isn't a disney vlogger, but who knows what will happen with covid/travel even for next year. She is so thick she won't look beyond that. For someone who says she loves organising and planning she can't plan or organise for sh*t.

I wouldn't be surprise if this time next year she is either secretly begging Benji to propose to her (for content) or she pushes to move house again, but it will all be for content as she has absolutely nothing else.

Reactions: 21
I think Brogan knows she doesn't have to work right now. She is riding on the government grant and seeing it as an excuse for her to sit back, do sweet fa and still bring in the odd ad for Big Potatoes, that cr*ppy shampoo, etc to top up what she has got from the grant. If anything covid has allowed her festering behaviour to become her normal even more.

What she doesn't realise is that once that grant money runs out and because she has done sweet fa all this time, a year from now when more and more brands are turned off by her, her views are even lower than they are now and she becomes even more irrelevant. That all this time so many others have been working hard to build their brand, produce much more interesting and better content, many whilst working full time too and they will all overtake her, as so many are already...and she will have no backup plan.

Her views are so bad, any new followers are definitely bought on youtube and she blocks anyone who doesn't kiss her butt.

She is relying on Disney for next year even though she isn't a disney vlogger, but who knows what will happen with covid/travel even for next year. She is so thick she won't look beyond that. For someone who says she loves organising and planning she can't plan or organise for sh*t.

I wouldn't be surprise if this time next year she is either secretly begging Benji to propose to her (for content) or she pushes to move house again, but it will all be for content as she has absolutely nothing else.
she’s holding off for the Disney trip giving her a boost but what is the likelihood it will happen?There’s a chance she will have to push it back again. Her projections are absolutely terrible. She’s got over 70k and it’s predicted she will reach 100k in 2 years and 8 months even Sophie and Dave(who I equally dislike)who only have about 35k are projected to reach 100k in under 2 years. Brogan just doesn’t care anymore, she does it for the££££ cause it’s easy and doesn’t require much effort.

Reactions: 14
Thing is though... Who’s going to want to watch a spoilt brat who hasn’t worked in years run around a Disney park when we’re all either clinging onto our jobs or have lost them?

Reactions: 38
Thing is though... Who’s going to want to watch a spoilt brat who hasn’t worked in years run around a Disney park when we’re all either clinging onto our jobs or have lost them?
Amen. It’s a struggle to watch her doing anything right now cos we all know before/after filming she’s sat on her arse not doing anything at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.