Brogan Tate #38 Camel-no!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to provide proof of your previous three years worth of tax I think. It was 80 percent, and the next installment was 70 percent. I think there's a new one coming out which will be a whapping 20 percent! :p I know that hit a few friends of mine hard because they've only just gone self employed this last year or so.

Reactions: 3
Did you have to proof you lost business because of covid to get the self employed grant? My brother is a self employed bricklayer and really struggled to find work during lockdown. Things are slowly picking up now but he desperately needed that grant to get him through it.

If people like Brogan got it to take a break from work and just sit on their arse all day then that’s bang out of order!
You need to be able to say hand on heart that you have less work because of COVID. I'm out of work in less than two weeks so I will be taking the 20% grant in November. No jobs on the horizon in telly as commissions are down across the board. Hopeful that things will pick up next year 🤞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Did you have to proof you lost business because of covid to get the self employed grant? My brother is a self employed bricklayer and really struggled to find work during lockdown. Things are slowly picking up now but he desperately needed that grant to get him through it.

If people like Brogan got it to take a break from work and just sit on their arse all day then that’s bang out of order!
But Brogan didn’t take a break, she was furloughed because Ben was.... hahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if Bogey has a job as she always talks about having lots of work to get on with.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t stand passive aggression. That person should have tagged her in their tweets or shut the duck up.

Reactions: 13
I have never done a water aerobics class. But I only have ever seen very old people doing it. Is brogan going to work out with the grannies?? Does anyone have any insight on the class she takes at the gym on Tuesday?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m all for shading Brogan here but this girl is a bit cringe haha just call her out or something jesus it’s weird how obvious she makes it too! I thought she’d keep quiet after ‘sugar beef gate’
I tend to agree with you. And the thing that particularly irritates me about this girl is, the moment Brogie challenges her, she backs down and is tripping over herself to apologise. Either own your comments or just don't post them in the first place.

Reactions: 22
I have never done a water aerobics class. But I only have ever seen very old people doing it. Is brogan going to work out with the grannies?? Does anyone have any insight on the class she takes at the gym on Tuesday?
I go to an aquafit class! Not at the same gym but likely the same premise. I’m in my 20s and definitely the only person there younger than 50. I do it in addition to weight training and other cardio as I’ve always had problems with overworking my joints after injury and this is less pressure on them, but I wouldn’t say it ever feels like a ‘true’ cardio workout. It does get the heart rate up but Its a lot of “kicking” and “pushing” in the water, the resistance is the workout. I definitely get sweatier/burn more calories doing an out of water cardio such as HIIT which I usually do.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if Bogey has a job as she always talks about having lots of work to get on with.
My supervisor is always “busy” and “drowning in work” making pointless documents, excels and holding meetings just to tell you something that could be said in a Email.... oh, and watching YouTube. I think some people like to sound like they are busy and important.

Reactions: 26
It’s 100% a sponsored bit of work, that’s the only time she pretends to be really busy

Reactions: 9
My supervisor is always “busy” and “drowning in work” making pointless documents, excels and holding meetings just to tell you something that could be said in a Email.... oh, and watching YouTube. I think some people like to sound like they are busy and important.
I worked with someone for while who was impossible to book a meeting with, their Outlook calendar was so full all the time! One time I saw the calendar on their PC and they put all their tea breaks and lunch hour on it as appointments and wouldn't accept meeting requests for those times...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have idiots at work like that!! When working from home they were told keep your ledger up to date! So one would put toilet, coffee, leg stretch, phone call for 2.5min. 'talk to colleague' which I know was phone eachother for a moan cos I overheard a convo! It's pathetic really

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the sort of comment that does upset me here. I know you're just asking and I know you don't mean to be attacking her, but you're kind of doing it in the tone of "lol Brogan doing an OLD GRANNIES class LOLOL"

"Is Brogan going to work out with the grannies??" - like... who cares? She's "going to work out," Perioid. Everyone's always on about her trying to be more active and lose her weight and now she's doing something she's still being shat on? It's like when she ate a SALAD for god's sake and everyone here commented on how large it was, as if a SALAD matters how large it gets. She's doing aquafit, that sounds fun, and she's active, and she's doing something, which is what everyone says she should be be doing. NOBODY is claiming she's anything but a useless lump but I swear to God she doesn't win either way here :p My 26 yr old friend does Zumba GOLD which is aimed at older people because she's super unfit, and she enjoys it, and it gets her out and doing stuff... it's perfectly fine to take "gentle" classes. What's the saying? Doesn't matter how slow you're going, you're still passing those on the couch haha. This is one thing I certainly wouldn't pick on her about!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I apologise if this has been written / answered before, but not being from the UK- in wondering how much of a grant she could have received for loss of work/ income? Surely it can’t have been that much?

Reactions: 4
I apologise if this has been written / answered before, but not being from the UK- in wondering how much of a grant she could have received for loss of work/ income? Surely it can’t have been that much?
I think someone posted before that she got ~£8K, correct me if I'm wrong guys.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She shouldn’t have got one in the first place, my dad is a driving instructor and wasn’t entitled to one, there was sums of £8k being tweeted about, she could have continued to work throughout lockdown, gained more subscribers, have more viewers (yes her earnings would have been slightly down) but it can’t get much worse than now, barely producing videos etc, she’s still had sponsored work through out this. This boils my piss, plenty of people who need support from the government as they are furloughed, redundant or self employed, they need the financial help, not bogbrush

Reactions: 24
Totally agree that she shouldn't have got it in the first place. Her business wasn't struggling in the slightest, she just took a holiday because Benji was furloughed and she couldn't be bothered to work. More people were watching Youtube during lockdown than ever, more people started youtube channels because they were furloughed from their actual jobs. And here's Brogan....the Waynetta Slob of Influencers who decided to use it as a time to do sweet FA because she couldn't be bothered.

Reactions: 37
I too agree she shouldn’t have claimed the grant but I have no doubt doing so will come back to bite her on her lardy backside.

Whatever she was eligible to claim will be based on previous years earnings & she will be required to keep evidence that her earning were severely impacted because of Covid. That means when she comes to file her tax return for the current financial year if HMRC don’t deam that to be the case she will be required to pay it back. I know she has basically given up on YouTube but she has had Ad working coming in which she won’t be able to lie about, the brands will have evidence of payments to her.

HMRC catch up with people like her all the time. She’s so stupid to realise that you can’t just sail through on government money, put minimal effort into your so-called job and come out the other side hunky dory.

Reactions: 25
I see we recently mentioned that she should take Bonnie on more interesting walks than just her local playing field and lo and behold there she is on stories with the smugest face I have ever seen walking her darling girl somewhere different. Hi Brogan!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.