Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PoppyRose

Chatty Member
Does she genuinely think it’s a challenge to manage a mortgage and bills? Ffs. It’s clear she lived for free for a long time, everyone else who pays for their rentals can manage this bills just fine.

Also managing rent and bills is exactly the same as managing a mortgage, so fuck knows what she’s talking about.

Reactions: 35

JLXRD

VIP Member

Do you not realise that filming yourself talk about overpriced clothes in your spare bedroom is sew sew sew tiring?! Not only that but she has to visit the beach hut, make sure everyone knows her family owns a beach hut, pretend to walk Bonnie a few times a day AND tend to her animal crossing island all whilst documenting it on insta and watching Netflix.

being a full time influenzaaaa is hard work yenno...

• Haha

JLXRD

VIP Member
Omg I am dying that she went round all these shops and didn’t realise it wasn’t even on sale yet😂 dead

• Haha

Pennycray

Oh how to have the time in the middle of a working day to go on a wild goose chase around several supermarkets for teabags!
She promised a ‘ taste test’ so now her content is literally reliant on teabags. Effing teabags! I mean honestly have a word.

‘ Teabags will be available from 8pm ‘
“ if only it were clear”, she says.
It.couldn’t.be.any.sodding.clearer.

And sorry, the tea bag treasure hunt is keeping you from something more important is it?

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
I can see why she’s got no friends with her stuck up, sneering attitude. She isn’t in a stable career - most 26 year olds have found their industry/job and are settled and working to build their experience, she is doing nothing to better herself. I’ve worked in my profession for 5 years now (relating to marketing) and even in this time can see how much it’s changed and evolved. She can’t really think she will stroll into a senior/experienced role when YouTube dries up? What will she offer? She posted piccies on her personal socials? She deletes negative feedback? She can’t work as a team? She throws a tantrum if she doesn’t get her own way? She can’t do more than a days work without giving herself a week off? She doesn’t work if it’s too hot? She won’t answer work calls in the middle of the day because she’s too busy at IKEA? What is she actually expecting for herself later in life..

So she can sneer all she wants thinking she’s better than everyone but in 10 years time when she’s back working in admin/retail like she did when she was 17 (I’m not at all judging anyone who does this btw) and no longer bringing in 1.5k ads she won’t be so smug or laughing at 1k incomes ✌

• Heart

Jxxx

VIP Member
“Committed to finding this tea” 4 minutes later “it might be time to give up” 😂

• Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
Excuse me binky? You literally wished physical violence on becca and basically told people to go and die so fuck right off!!!!

and brogan, you ain’t it hun, you really think your hot shit in those videos x

• Heart

LMJ

VIP Member
waiting for Brogan to actually do some work............................its been 84 years.....

• Haha
  • Heart

Esme

VIP Member
She really shouldn’t be advising, or even commenting on, how much deposit to put down. If the housing market crashes / a buyer realises her house is on the verge of collapse, and she’s only got a small deposit she could end up in negative equity.

I am enjoying watching her try and defend her deposit in the comments though.
Absolutely this!

I find it absolutely astounding and embarrassing she is openly telling people it worked out better to put down a smaller deposit? I worked as a mortgage administrator a few years ago and as someone said above they were absolutely had by their mortgage broker. The broker earns their commission on the mortgage they sell, different lenders offer different percentages and of course the bigger the mortgage the more commission there is! The more deposit you have the better rate you can get as the loan to value is less, lenders usually have set brackets of interest rates correlating to loan to value, so if our client had 15% deposit, but could stretch to 20%, their rate would be lower on an 80% mortgage equalling lower monthly mortgage payments so we’d recommend the 20% deposit.

If anything I think she was so desperate to get their own house as fast as possible, it’s clear she has convinced herself the minimum deposit they put down and the lack of homebuyers survey was the right thing to do. I actually think it’s really poor she is putting these videos out that other young people may watch and think she is correct and knows what she is talking about! Having worked in that sector I feel so strongly that financial advice should be given in schools as I knew nothing about credit scores, mortgages or even council tax bills until I worked there and we had so many young buyers come to us with no clue either

• Heart

Lola123

VIP Member
Oh thank god. New mugs 🙄
So which one did she smash then? She said she was doing one in, one out! Was it ben’s one mug? (And no I don’t mean him)

I’m sorry what? You’ve taken your dog out. You’re having a pub lunch but because you’re early you’re sat under the blanket you bought for your dog? She must smell awful 🤣😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

LMJ

VIP Member
Yeah more like sorry for the loss of income and somewhere for me to go when i am so overwhelmed with organising stickers.

No Disney, no cineworld....Brogan is having it so hard right now, think she needs a 'me day and to post a load of be kind to yourself quotes' whilst she goes for a lovely long walk with her darling girl to the end of the road and back. 😂

• Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
No mention for the hundreds of cast members who have lost their job this week tho
Exaaaactly. All the Disney vloggers I follow have mentioned and put up links to places supporting the cast members. Nothing from Brogan. Selfish selfish selfish.

And Beth is right. At least she's fucking honest about herself.

Hattie769

Is anyone else still annoyed she used the government furlough scheme to line her greasy size 8 pockets?

• Angry
  • Haha

Emmapism

VIP Member
It's so sad how she has to copy everything Beth does. Personality wise Brogan is like tofu. Totally bland but she absorbs whatever she's close to. That she's probably spying on her account makes it even sadder.

Acidnationx

Because, she can then change her Brogantatexo name to Broganlever when she is married as it won’t be taken. She just needs to change the broganlever one a few mins before.
I'm mortified for her. This is next level cringe!

• Haha