Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigglywink

Please correct me if I’m wrong but has Brogan not done a video for a week? And haven’t her socials been quiet the past few days? (I’m not subbed so not certain...)

If so, WTAF is she doing? She’s not finishing off decorating/tidying that shithole of a home; she’s not sorting that disgusting garden; she’s not creating content in the form of sit down ‘talk to the camera’ videos; she’s not going anywhere as she’s still not really supposed to be going out; she’s not going for walks the past few days as the weather has turned; she’s not going to the gym as they aren’t open; shes not going on holiday as we can’t go on holiday; she’s not eating out as restaurants aren’t open; she’s not meeting up with friends as she’s no longer got any...
What on Earth does this girl do for her 75k followership and to pay her mortgage? Like I seriously want to know as I’m obviously in the wrong bloody job...

Brogan Tate #30 MISSING - if found please return to Home Bargains (aka “The Mothership”)

• Haha
Reactions: 78

Colourmeinchaos

Today I took the plunge and filmed my first video, starting my channel about losing weight, and starting life again at 27 after a divorce.
Wish me luck that people won't be mean 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 69

bitsandbobs123

Chatty Member
People saying they are fed up of seeing posts about Beth on here.. personally I’m not, Beth was Brogans best friend and this is a thread about Brogan so it’s going to be discussed on this thread.
I’m loving the shade coming from Beth 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Emmapism

VIP Member
'I don't get people who can just buy a house and not live in it for six months' 😂😂

Oh girl I am so here for this shade. So so here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Gigglywink

According to her twitter, she’s an unexpected and upsetting issue to take care of... 🤦🏻‍♀️

714C271E-9CFA-4607-92B6-60C275935258.jpeg

She can’t even get her villagers in Animal Crossing to stay with her let alone anyone else in real life! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Disneydoubts

I just feel like the whole point of YouTubers etc is you get to know them and there life but really I know nothing about brogan. She no longer talks about her family or friends, I don't know her political views, I'm not sure about her belief system or what she thinks about covid, she doesn't talk about women's rights or body positivity. She doesn't mention her diet, she doesn't talk about any real hobbies (apart from animal crossing and fair play now the piano). Who is she? I don't think even she knows.

• Heart

Gigglywink

Please correct me if I’m wrong but has Brogan not done a video for a week? And haven’t her socials been quiet the past few days? (I’m not subbed so not certain...)

If so, WTAF is she doing? She’s not finishing off decorating/tidying that shithole of a home; she’s not sorting that disgusting garden; she’s not creating content in the form of sit down ‘talk to the camera’ videos; she’s not going anywhere as she’s still not really supposed to be going out; she’s not going for walks the past few days as the weather has turned; she’s not going to the gym as they aren’t open; shes not going on holiday as we can’t go on holiday; she’s not eating out as restaurants aren’t open; she’s not meeting up with friends as she’s no longer got any...
What on Earth does this girl do for her 75k followership and to pay her mortgage? Like I seriously want to know as I’m obviously in the wrong bloody job...

Brogan Tate #30 MISSING - if found please return to Home Bargains (aka “The Mothership”)
Just wanna put my thread title back into the mix from page 39 (currently on 78 likes)

• Haha

aries10

Brogan Tate #30 Taking ‘time off’ to educate myself. Need holiday advice? Find it yourself.

• Haha

gigi_xo

Brogan Tate #30 Benji is busy giving Bianca his winky, wish he’d stop to make me a drinky.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Ld5503

Those protests make me want to scream. Week 11 at home 🤬
White privilege is screaming. The NHS is built on the back of Black people and so we are showing up to make our voices heard. When half the country is at Durdle door and doing congas up and down the street, do not play that protesting at this time is making you want to scream. Smh.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

limited75

VIP Member
So to summarise, this woman;
1. Allowed a witch hunt over some poor girl who was annoyed when BROGAN broke lockdown rules
2. Has barely even acknowledged the global pandemic
3. Has shown no real heartful thanks to all the NHS and key workers risking their lives every day
4. Is rude and abrupt when her followers ask her genuine questions
5. BEGS for extra followers
6. Shows off that she spent a stupid amount of money on Jo Malone shower gel whilst....
7. clearly claiming money off the government when she doesn't need to
8. Is now rewarding her loyal followers with barely any new content

Yep well done Brogan, such a thoughtful person you are aren't you. Stop being lazy, entitled and bone idle and get off your arse and either do what you are paid to do or go get another job!

Oh and stop posting pics of your rank feet!

Ah thank you! That is all!

• Angry
Reactions: 45