Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I reckon she just cannot bothered to vlog. We all know how lazy she is. She’s probably taking a break or something, I mean she needs it after all the sitting on her ass playing animal crossing doesn’t she. 😑🙄

Reactions: 19
What’s the point in bothering with a consultant if you don’t produce anything for them to consult?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t know what’s worse, not bothering to upload a video or ignoring subscribers legitimate questions
But..but... we’re in the middle of a pandemic and she’s doing the best she can remember!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's not uploading so her income stays low, and consequently the government continue to shell out as part of the self-employment help scheme.
She'd rather sponge off the gov, than use the current situation to grow her channel; with the country on lockdown the number of people watching YouTube videos boomed, she had a chance to thrive career wise at a time when most industries were struggling. But no, not our B. Instead she'd rather play animal crossing 24/7 and tell her followers that she's taking another mental health break, yawnnnnnn

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
She's not uploading so her income stays low, and consequently the government continue to shell out as part of the self-employment help scheme.
She'd rather sponge off the gov, than use the current situation to grow her channel; with the country on lockdown the number of people watching YouTube videos boomed, she had a chance to thrive career wise at a time when most industries were struggling. But no, not our B. Instead she'd rather play animal crossing 24/7 and tell her followers that she's taking another mental health break, yawnnnnnn
She takes the actual piss doesn’t she.... begs for followers then doesn’t put any videos out and no doubt claiming money from the government 😡 she really is a piece of 💩

• Angry
Reactions: 26
It’s utter bullshit! That money is there for people who absolutely need it!! There are beauty salons, barbers, hairdressers, driving instructors, small business owners, builders, plasterers etc...
the lady who runs the cattery where my little man stays when we go on holiday had to shut her doors! She has NO income! And these are just a few examples.
Brogan is taking the absolute piss! She should know herself how it impacts people because obvs Benjamin is one of the people affected by the job uncertainty at least for now.
If the government give her money then more fool them! Her and her bleeping jo malone shower gel need to get in the bin!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I wonder how many people are on here actively? Imagine if we all agreed to tweet the same thing at the exact same time about her lack of videos and see what happens haha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It annoys me only because I know she has vulnerable people following her (who comment on everything that’s how I noticed) who will genuinely be worried that she hasn’t uploaded. 30 seconds it would take for “no vlog tonight m’loves, sat under a blankie with my Pepsi maxie that benji wenji broughty brought me”

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So to summarise, this woman;
1. Allowed a witch hunt over some poor girl who was annoyed when BROGAN broke lockdown rules
2. Has barely even acknowledged the global pandemic
3. Has shown no real heartful thanks to all the NHS and key workers risking their lives every day
4. Is rude and abrupt when her followers ask her genuine questions
5. BEGS for extra followers
6. Shows off that she spent a stupid amount of money on Jo Malone shower gel whilst....
7. clearly claiming money off the government when she doesn't need to
8. Is now rewarding her loyal followers with barely any new content

Yep well done Brogan, such a thoughtful person you are aren't you. Stop being lazy, entitled and bone idle and get off your arse and either do what you are paid to do or go get another job!

Oh and stop posting pics of your rank feet!

Ah thank you! That is all!

• Angry
Reactions: 45
I think the issue is that Brogan is very happy to “work” and “influence” us when it suits her e.g it’s an AD. If I offered her an ad tomorrow I’m sure she’d take it and shove it down our throats. She loves to pull the “ive just posted an ad please support me card” yet she won’t use this “influence” for good. Yes Brogie we ARE in the middle of a pandemic but let’s be real, your life hasn’t exactly changed much. You still sit at home all day not doing very much. Why not use this time to produce some content for people, make their days better, use your influence to promote some small businesses such as Etsy stores, use your influence to share some tips, use your influence for GOOD not just when it suits you and you can pocket from it. It is BEYOND me how any one can support this lazy slob. She doesn’t do anything!!!! I can’t think of another influencer who has behaved as badly as her through this! She really should be ashamed. She went live and was given weeks worth of ideas she could have produced but still nothing......

Reactions: 18
It’s a bit worrying that she said she’s doing the best she can....... this is her best????

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.