Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gigglywink

6.01 and no vlog yet. Shocker

Give the girl a break... she got up at 5am, drove to the beach, took some piccies for the Insta and drove back. You can’t expect her to upload a video the same day too guyzzzzzz 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s too much work for one Brogan and it’ll overwhelm her...

It’s not like it’s her job and she’s ‘got a mortgage to pay’ or anything is it?!?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ (Still can’t get over her making that comment to someone on Twitter! 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Thistlegal

Hello all, first time poster here! I joined after the becca drama - some clever cookie mentioned this site in one of the responses and I have to say most of what you all discuss I had been noticing for a while! However came to post this wonderful juxtaposition in my Twitter feed:
B0977CB8-3146-49E1-A1D0-45BA154DFB0F.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Beth is giving us all the tea on Boges and everyone on here is just moaning about it 🤷🏻‍♀️
why you all feeling so sorry for Bogey, she was paid to support charity! Is a total self obsessed, lazy, horrible sly little brat.. there’s a reason she loses all her friends but let’s all feel sorry for her coz she was a bitch to another friend and Beth’s probably pissed off & hurt 🤷🏻‍♀️ Would you rather her tag Brogan then get abuse from all her minions? Brogan would deffo pull out the bully card for sympathy. Yeh she’s going on a bit now with all the BLM but to be fair to her, I’ve seen her posts calling people out before all this happened.. like calling out New Looks Insta being whiter than white etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Kindred_

VIP Member
I’m posting too early again but never mind 😂

Brogan Tate #30 no more friends, only binky. Her and Sebbie need another drinky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
Who is she? From what I have seen she is lazy, selfish, good for nothing, greedy, glutinous, workshy, bone idle, self-centred, dumb, ignorant, dense, rude, ungrateful, disrespectful brat with zero personality.

I cant help but hate watch her to see what actually comes out of her stupid mouth next. She’s such a mess.

And no Brogan, I don’t mean a ‘hot mess’ which you often call your self. I mean an actual train-wreck mess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

Sybil

Chatty Member
Did anyone else notice.

Benji: Can You move the glass.
Brogan: It’s plastic*

You knew what he bloody well meant.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
Guys I am not trying to offend anyone here, but some things are a bit insensitive to those who do have trips and have also spent months planning things that will now be cancelled, I know some may think it’s karma for brogie etc. But from someone who is also upset after having spent a year planning stuff for a Disney trip it is a bit upsetting to read people taking the piss out of it.
I’m not trying to upset or offend anyone who has a Disney trip booked. I myself just cancelled my first ever trip booked for September because of all this. I’ll look to go in 2021/22 when things settle and hopefully some normality is back in the parks. It’s personal opinion but anyone who is considering going to Disney this year isn’t gojng to have the full experience and is putting themselves at risk of the virus as it’s not going to disappear.

What I think most of us are saying about Brogan is:

1 - she has really upset and offended people with her complete disregard to anything and I think she really never even thought she wasn’t going to be going. She’s been buying stuff for her trip like it’s next week and nothing is happening

2 - she is acting like this is the most important thing in the world and isn’t just being thankful that she is safe and well. Having a Disney trip cancelled that she has the money and “flexibility” to reschedule really isn’t the worst thing in the world

3 - comments she has made about the trip and now it’s “great news” the parks are back open. Acting like it’s no big deal to wear a mask. Not thinking about how others are devastated their earlier trips from March - now have been cancelled. as long as Brogie’s trip isn’t cancelled, all is ok in the world!

4 - her content has been downright selfish since all this started. I’d be a bit more understanding is she was posting about the issues but and her message was more “I’d love if my trip could still go ahead but if it doesn’t we can always go next year”

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Toffee finger

VIP Member
So proud of my brogie bear for speaking out against racism and using her well earned platform for good. She’s such an inspiration 🥳🏳️‍🌈👨🏻‍🚒😍🤖
Your only comments about Brogan are good ones. I thought they were sarcastic at first but now I don’t know. There’s a rave section if you want to start a thread there. I mean, you’ll be talking to yourself but at least it’ll be in the right place 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

whenseptemberends

She's not uploading so her income stays low, and consequently the government continue to shell out as part of the self-employment help scheme.
She'd rather sponge off the gov, than use the current situation to grow her channel; with the country on lockdown the number of people watching YouTube videos boomed, she had a chance to thrive career wise at a time when most industries were struggling. But no, not our B. Instead she'd rather play animal crossing 24/7 and tell her followers that she's taking another mental health break, yawnnnnnn

• Angry
  • Wow

cx199

“I don’t really like baking” so I bought £50 worth of Disney baking stuff last month

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36