Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shoutout to @Emmapism for the new thread title! Had a whopping 83 likes, so close between the top two most liked titles by one like / reaction!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Disney have just announced that anyone that’s booked a holiday with a dining package between now and September 2021 will automatically have their booking cancelled and refunded. They can rebook at a later date with a 35% room discount.

So that’s Brogans holiday cancelled....👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Disney have just announced that anyone that’s booked a holiday with a dining package between now and September 2021 will automatically have their booking cancelled and refunded. They can rebook at a later date with a 35% room discount.

So that’s Brogans holiday cancelled....👀
meltdown incoming

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
meltdown incoming
I read it that all dining plans were cancelled and would be refunded, with all dining reservations being cancelled too. When reservations reopen it will be 60 days before arrival date.
We all know someone won’t be happy about this, but as there are other people on here who have upcoming trips who will be feeling the same. Disney’s announcements always lead to confusion as people interpret things differently, different websites have different wordings and then there’s the speculation that goes on Twitter

Chances of her moving her trip because she can’t do it how she wants, and claiming it’s because they want to be there for the 50th anniversary?

Reactions: 7
Disney haven’t cancelled holidays,
They’re cancelling peoples dining plans, no no dining, restaurant reservations and no fastpass system and no extra magic hours. Brogan, are you sure?? 😂😂😂

Thanks @Unknownlurker ! Have you requested the last thread to be closed? You need to report the last post in that thread and in the reasons box say 'closing because new thread' or something like that

Reactions: 4
I think Brogan will have a problem because she has already paid for her flights and won't get a refund if flights are going... also she has booked through ATD who will likely not be forthcoming with a refund the way Disney would.

So she might be saying she is soooo happy to go because she will lose a ton of money if not (and content). And heaven knows she can't be honest and admit if things aren't perfect 100% because that would be slightly relatable.

Also lol, Disney haven't cancelled all holidays with a dining plan 😂😂 just dining plans and fast passes until 2021. I had a trip booked for later in the year but it's with Disney so will just be moving it as it sounds pointless to go even if we could. Like i said don't think ATD will be as accommodating...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I would imagine she's looking to see what Victoria (in detail) is doing too as i believe they were going to Florida at the same time? No way would she cancel knowing someone she knew was still going to be there!

Reactions: 2
Just to clear up my comment saying “Brogans holiday has been cancelled”

I know Disney haven’t cancelled holidays (I have one booked also in November) but Brogan has stated many times that she will only go if she has the dining plan, as she loves ALL the food. Just to clear up any confusion 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just to clear up my comment saying “Brogans holiday has been cancelled”

I know Disney haven’t cancelled holidays (I have one booked also in November) but Brogan has stated many times that she will only go if she has the dining plan, as she loves ALL the food. Just to clear up any confusion 👍🏻
Ah okay, qq - are you still going to go? (Sorry a bit off topic!) The announcement today sealed cancelling for me so just curious if anyone is okay with/ happy with the new stuff.

Can imagine the meltdown brogs is having right this second...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just had a thought this morning, IF Brogan is working with weight watchers, who approached who? Did WW think, she looks like she needs to loose weight, or did she reach out to them?! I know no one will ever no for sure, but makes me wonder!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.