Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it up at 9am? And so short?
So she can say look guys I have been working hard, I suppose in her eyes owts better than nowt 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice the ‘now is the perfect time to do it as we’re both off’ 😂😂 she’s definitely not freelancing again.

Reactions: 9
Wow. That vlog was rough. 10 mins of buying a bag ate and a bit on blm. She's truly broken

Reactions: 4
Why would you need to go buy a sandwich and take your switch to go to the f**king tip?! I mean yeah there’s a queue but really 🙈

Reactions: 2
Okay so we have
Getting up at 5 am to go to the beach and take pictures
Going for a sausage baguette (not very weight watchers)
Attempting to go to the dump
The day being cut short because of some personal news?!
And then a couple of minutes on BLM where she talks about how it's been good for her self improvement which so the most privileged and disgusting thing I've heard anyone say tbh - but I suppose atleast she mentions it

In the vlog no weight loss is apparent, i think the sudden shot saying something came up was quite weird. If it was a dog surely they would have known in advance?

Reactions: 16
Oh sorry and I almost forgot the cruise beg! Visiting looking at the ships and mention p&o - mate the travel industry is suffering they don't need to give anything away free to you. Such an obvious beg - clearly need a trip now there Disney one is a shambles.

I see she's not donating the profits of the video! Selfish Moonface strikes again.
bleeping disgraceful.

It’s definitely a dog. Don’t know why they feel so entitled that they have to make an “announcement” about it??? There’s more important things going on in the world!!!

Reactions: 19
I don’t think a ‘personal life’ thing is a dog... Knowing Brogan she would be shouting this from the rooftop and it’d be all over Insta etc if she had one...🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m thinking wasn’t this the day/weekend when Disney announced that dining plans would be cancelled etc?

I presume she’ll talk about that in a video ‘why we’ve moved/cancelled/changed our Disney holiday’... would explain why they didn’t ‘end’ the vlog as they’d have to be sorting all of that stuff out 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just my theory 🧐

EDIT: Almost certain it is the Disney Trip as I went back through this thread and that was the day ATD emailed everyone about their tickets etc (according to some of you who posted on 1st June...) It’s either that or I called it that day with this post:

F12BA279-B62E-4A03-9573-98BE81CE4F37.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone catch the bit where she said something like 'Obviously it's a shame the travel industry/cruise ships are here' Was just a couple months ago she was excited at the sight of several grounded planes at her local airport 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Her home account... don’t think anyone can doubt they’ve got a dog now.. pet supplies, pet food, pet grommers etc. God help that poor dog
A4F49124-FF76-41DF-9AF9-75DD369A3B35.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
And then a couple of minutes on BLM where she talks about how it's been good for her self improvement which so the most privileged and disgusting thing I've heard anyone say tbh -
Ugh what the duck. She just doesn’t get it does she

Reactions: 2
Only Little Miss White Privilege could turn a half-arsed BLM conversation into self promotion, talking about how many views her Instagram stories get.

"There's just a lot that I could talk about here, but I don't want to use up this space and your time when there are so many other voices and black people who are talking about this subject a lot more eloquently than I ever will. I will never be able to walk in anyone's shoes or ever do it justice so I'm not gonna stand here and pretend I have the right words because I obviously don't. But I do understand and recognise that talking about it is better than not talking about it, and I want to use my platform for good. And I've already been doing a lot over on Instagram, you can go and check out my Black Lives Matter Instagram story highlight, I find that's the best one because I can do a swipe up, and I have about 15,000 people who look at my stories so it's actually getting a really good impact, I think. I have been retweeting some stuff on twitter as well, but I do find Instagram a better platform for me personally. So if you want to go and check that out, that's on my Instagram. I'll leave some resources below for you as well, I think that's everything I wanted to talk about, I hope you are all doing well and I will be back very soon, got some stuff to talk to you about, so won't be very long. I'll be back very soon. Thanks for watching. Bye."

In summary...
"There's just a lot that I could talk about here" BUT I WONT

"I do understand and recognise that talking about it is better than not talking about it" BUT I WON'T, I'LL JUST SHARE THINGS OTHERS HAVE WRITTEN ON INSTAGRAM, MY STORIES GET 15,000 VIEWS BTW GUYYZZZZ, GO FOLLOW ME

• Angry
Reactions: 16
If her stories do get 15,000 views and as we all know she finds people who watch her stories but don’t follow to block.. she really must be spending hours doing that.

Or maybe she has an app to see who isn’t following her?!

Her home account... don’t think anyone can doubt they’ve got a dog now.. pet supplies, pet food, pet grommers etc. God help that poor dog
View attachment 148871
Might be on my own here but I still don’t think they’ve got a dog yet, I think she’s just prepping for brand deals etc probably messaging people saying ‘we are planning to get a dog and would love to work with you when the time comes’ etc. She’s always on the beg.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.