Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People saying they are fed up of seeing posts about Beth on here.. personally I’m not, Beth was Brogans best friend and this is a thread about Brogan so it’s going to be discussed on this thread.
I’m loving the shade coming from Beth 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 60
There's no way she doesn't read here, she suddenly shares something else not long after we have mentioned it here 😂 It's still not enough, no donation or petition links. No one cares about your Disney holiday Brogan, it's not always about you.

Reactions: 13
No extra words from her though, no real meaning, forever doing the bare minimum to avoid criticism
She always used to say when something big happened she wanted to stay in her lane and talk about what she knew.... she needs to read and listen to more, instead of promotion books on the law of attractions (which several people have bought because she’s shared it on stories) she should be sharing more about what’s going on

Reactions: 11
I just feel like the whole point of YouTubers etc is you get to know them and there life but really I know nothing about brogan. She no longer talks about her family or friends, I don't know her political views, I'm not sure about her belief system or what she thinks about covid, she doesn't talk about women's rights or body positivity. She doesn't mention her diet, she doesn't talk about any real hobbies (apart from animal crossing and fair play now the piano). Who is she? I don't think even she knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Who is she? From what I have seen she is lazy, selfish, good for nothing, greedy, glutinous, workshy, bone idle, self-centred, dumb, ignorant, dense, rude, ungrateful, disrespectful brat with zero personality.

I cant help but hate watch her to see what actually comes out of her stupid mouth next. She’s such a mess.

And no Brogan, I don’t mean a ‘hot mess’ which you often call your self. I mean an actual train-wreck mess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
What happened to Biancas thread, it was here a few weeks ago, yet no sign of it now?

Reactions: 1
Probably everyone realised how irrelevant she is
Is Bianca even an influencer? Does she do ads etc? Would shock me as she is just so horrid in how she speaks but I'm guessing so as not sure how she and Brogan met otherwise?

I'm more annoyed at Brogan just instagram storying other peoples posts re the anti racism stuff than saying nothing. Like someone else said, you are an influencer, you sell yourself, therefore we want to hear your opinions not just a repost! It reeks of her feeling she has to post about it but doesn't actually care whatsoever.

Reactions: 7
It’s a bit late for influencers to mention anything now!! We’ve just finished week 10 at home.
It’s not about corona, it’s about black lives matter protests in the US, what is happening over there is sickening - inlfuencers need to show their real support to those who are out there fighting peacefully for the system. It’s Brogan tho so she probably doesn’t even care!

Reactions: 12
I might be confused, but did Beth help Brogan and Binky figure out who was behind the ‘Tattle Leak’?

Reactions: 2
Brogan if you are going to film your life and say that you create content. Can you create some. Literal trash. Also your hair is not curly. Or thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beth won't accept my follow request on Twitter 🤷‍♀️ keep sharing the shade tweets so I can be nosey 😂 Bear in mind if she did directly tweet all this at Brogan, then she'd more than like likely be labelled a bully by Bogey's snowflake crew

Reactions: 2
5CD68723-6536-4D5E-8C0A-2F1ED551A255.jpeg

shall I send the link for these to brogan (I live in the same area to her)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is 100% about brogan!

I have to say though, I’m quite surprised by how much Beth is talking about Brogan/aiming stuff at her. Her “assumptions” video seems to be nearly entirely based on Brogan. There have been other cryptic stories and tweets that seem to be about Brogan, too. It seems a little odd how much she’s still going on, not that I’m complaining. I wonder if it’s all fuelled by Beth reading here?
100% Beth reads here 😂👋 She is also a boring mess....so bloody self entitled

She needs her own board on here 👏🏽

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.