Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to order a bookcase from Argos as i'm on a budget and built it myself within an hour I can never get over how bone idle lazy female she is shes meant to be this empowering female boss to let us females know we can do it ourselfs and she is nominated for an award she begs people to sub to her she doesnt care all she wants is the you tube award its all she is going on about you need to make CONTENT to get that shes wanting it for bleeping free

Reactions: 3
Was about to say this! Covid hasn’t gone away because you’re at a protest 🤦🏻‍♀️
Agreed! Whilst it's for a good cause I don't think putting the NHS and the UK in greater danger of a second spike is worth it if I'm honest with you #unpopularopinion

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Agreed! Whilst it's for a good cause I don't think putting the NHS and the UK in greater danger of a second spike is worth it if I'm honest with you #unpopularopinion
I’m not sure what protesting during this current climate achieves. Especially if you consider today’s published research which strongly suggests irregardless of age, gender and conditions black and ethnic minorities have suffered the most with Covid-19, this seems like another way of not recognising the inequality and pushing white privilege to the forefront. Systemic change happens from home and steadily over time, with each and every person educating themselves and future generations. By the way, it’s not just the Police who use vile restraints it’s rife in mental health within the NHS and private sectors. Society has not progressed from many many years of engrained racism, prejudice and discrimination.

I’m not sure what protesting during this current climate achieves. Especially if you consider today’s published research which strongly suggests irregardless of age, gender and conditions black and ethnic minorities have suffered the most with Covid-19, this seems like another way of not recognising the inequality and pushing white privilege to the forefront. Systemic change happens from home and steadily over time, with each and every person educating themselves and future generations. By the way, it’s not just the Police who use vile restraints it’s rife in mental health within the NHS and private sectors. Society has not progressed from many many years of engrained racism, prejudice and discrimination.
P.s I work in the NHS and most of my hard working and lovely colleagues are black, without them the NHS would have crumbled many many years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This person either doesn’t know Bogey very well or is taking the piss 🤣 as if Brogan addresses important matters in her vlogs.. she doesn’t wanna burst her fake positive bubble hun.
63A095B7-64E1-418A-9397-439CBD34DC9D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow... brogans friend Victoria (Disney in detail) is doing a live stream right now.... really?! They do it multiple times a week. Could they really not have NOT done it today?! She had the cheek to post #blackouttuesday on Instagram aswell so she’s completely ignored the bleeping point

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
What is the livestream about?

If it's anything other than this really super important issue then she can get to duck

They did talk about it in the intro, said how awful it is but the live stream is 'for escapism' so that was that.

• Wow
  • Angry
What is the livestream about?

If it's anything other than this really super important issue then she can get to duck
Just turned it on to see there and it’s a normal live chat. Taking about getting deliveries from argos and just talking to viewers as normal. Absolutely disgusting

• Wow
They did talk about it in the intro, said how awful it is but the live stream is 'for escapism' so that was that.
I am so sick of people using the word escapism!!! Yes we all need a break from what is going on out there occasionally but these people do not!!!! Lazy and money grabbing dickheads

Reactions: 11
Beth is just jealous of brogan because she’s a 10, she’s pretty, intelligent and has a kind heart

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.