Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So snappy! Maybe if she wasn't so unnecessarily cryptic people wouldn't need to speculate.
This is ‘click bait’ at its finest! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s mentioned something is coming, people are talking about it, creating a ‘buzz’ and it guarantees her views on her next video regardless of what the ‘personal issues’ were. Perhaps her YouTube consultant IS giving good advice?! 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
So it’s taken her a whole week to edit and upload a 10 minute vlog with three minutes of BLM added on to the end.

that’s pretty shocking.

I don’t have an issue with her jumping on the BLM band wagon. I justwish she’d invested some more time and don’t a separate vlog for it. If they’ve indeed watched the 13th and paused it as they went through to discuss she could have vlogged that. did she include any of the links in the video that she’s shared in her BLM highlight on insta?

Also no idea why she went to the tip with Benji. It’s one household only. As we can see given she didn’t get out of the car. Why not vlog their walk to the baguette shop.

I just don’t understand any of it if I’m honest
To be fair there are diff rules in diff places for the skips, in my town you can go 2 in a car, but only one is allowed out unless it’s heavy item. Also we have to book a slot online... I booked and the nearest appointment was 3 weeks wait! And we can only go once in a 7 day period. It’s reyt tit if u have loads to get rid of!
Haha a walk to the baguette shop! She needed it and the snack bar for her wait at the skips... you know in case she died of hunger 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Becca has uploaded her house tour, few bogie digs but the house is already nicer than the house of mooney

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched becca’s house tour.
Some comments at brogan for sure, Glad she’s being brave and not letting her push her down. I hope she still reads here. I’m glad I discovered her.

Reactions: 29
To be fair there are diff rules in diff places for the skips, in my town you can go 2 in a car, but only one is allowed out unless it’s heavy item. Also we have to book a slot online... I booked and the nearest appointment was 3 weeks wait! And we can only go once in a 7 day period. It’s reyt tit if u have loads to get rid of!
Haha a walk to the baguette shop! She needed it and the snack bar for her wait at the skips... you know in case she died of hunger 😂😂😂😂😂😂
I live in the same place as her. She only had cardboard so he definitely didn’t need a hand 😂🤣

Reactions: 3
She could have done something really good with BLM. She could have asked her friend Megan to do a filmed video call where she discusses her experiences as a young black woman in Britain. It would be so helpful to enlighten herself and followers and actually be an influence! Instead it’s just “me, me, me” “I cant talk about the issue as well as others”. That’s the issue! If we don’t talk then how can we educate ourselves and others. A great quote I heard was How do can expect the black community to fix an issue they didn’t create

Reactions: 16
'I don't get people who can just buy a house and not live in it for six months' 😂😂

Oh girl I am so here for this shade. So so here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I live in the same place as her. She only had cardboard so he definitely didn’t need a hand 😂🤣
No I know, I said only 2 allowed out the car if bulky or heavy items lol
Clearly she did need a hand seeing as Benjamin was doing it whilst she sat in the car eating her snack bar for desert 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Becca Rose has amazing skin - how are she and Brogan around the same age hahah!!

Reactions: 8
Wow! Beccas house is absolutely lovely, i much prefer it to Brogans.

Reactions: 17
Pepsi Max is sugar free so she won't put on weight with that. I like Pepsi Max :oops:
Sugar free doesn't mean healthy. It is packed with artificial sweeteners (which are as bad and can also cause diabetes) and it has more caffeine than the full fat version. Especially when you drink at least a can every single day as she does! I don't mean to sound patronising, I have a degree in nutrition so I know what I am talking about. No harm in enjoying a fizzy drink as a treat, but not as a daily drink - not even weekly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see a new user Dudo doing angry faces at becca posts, we like Becca... sorry not sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
To be fair I have sympathy for a lot of white influencers, because no matter what you do or don't do. Someone is going to find fault it, no matter how sincere and honest your intentions were. And it's not good. Not sure if anyone knows the asmr community, but an asmr youtuber were witch hunted because she didn't post anything about the BLM situation, keeping in mind that her channel is ASMR focused and she never discusses politics or religion, and she felt she didn't want to bring that to her channel which is to relax and calm people. Anyway, a mob was released on this poor lady, so bad that her and her sons lives were threatened. That is not okay.

Edited to Add: I hope everyone reading this sees that I'm not defending racism or white people, and I stand with the BLM movement, I hope my comment makes sense and is taken in the sincerity I mean it.
I saw this. The asmr artist in question just jumped on southern asmr sounds without any regard for what they were doing. Disgusting really. I’ve never liked her.

Reactions: 2
She was angry about being asked if pregnant because she's just a toxic lump. Yes, I went there.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.