Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how convenient she’s copied Beth and did a weekend vlog over the bank hol weekend....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone seen had jade Billingtons insta stories? I am 100% sure that Brogans been telling influencers how upset she is over the 'online bullying'
I had a holiday - trip of a lifetime for my 30th to Florida this year. As soon as this hit I knew it would be over. I'm gutted but realistic. Brogans behaviour has been so annoying the last couple of months and her refusal to acknowledge covid is really everyone is probably full of glee that her holidays ruined. Sounds harsh but she's been incredibly selfish.
Jade supported brogan’s witch hunt of Becca rose. So she can’t say tit.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
It isn’t their sole income though. For brogan ‘influencing‘ is the only income she gets. I can see that’s a stress factor in deciding what she does.

That said, at the end of the day the vlogs won’t be as enjoyable if you’re not having a good experience. So may not bring as big a draw as she hopes. Not to mention it depends if Donald lets any other country in! There’s plenty of people who are going to do the post covid park updates from July who live there.
Adding to this, I think the vlogs won’t be enjoyable to watch because of all the restrictions in place! I enjoy watching character meet and greats, seeing the dining plans, the variance in content as people park hop. I think I’d actually find them hard to watch.

And I know this is happening right now, in the real world, people are losing their lives and its awful. But I don’t want to subject myself to watching a vlog which will be a reminder of all that is happening. I want to use my social media as an escape from that, I tune into vlogs for escapism and not to be reminded of how everything may be changed now? I hope that doesnt make me come across selfish as I am well aware of what is going on and I’m not wearing blinkers, but I won’t watch vlogs full of the challenging/upsetting/different content this will bring to her park experience. I’d rather watch older vlogs or wait until things are safe for all, and back to normal before tuning in

Reactions: 2
Yes! If there is anything Brogan is good at, it’s playing the victim. She could never admit she is wrong or has made a mistake. Nobody is perfect but everyone should be able to hold their hands up and say I messed up and learn and move on. Brogan hides away from everything so is never going to grow and develop. She could have done so much recently but the easy option is to play victim, feel sorry for herself and hide away like a stroppy teenager
and take a week off work at every strop if i were julie id really take her to some counciling sessions she is morphing in to a child her mind is focused on a 5 year old mind she is someone else in that body of hers or there is a demon inside her its really not healthy to watch

Not even a minute into her new vlog "I wasn't sure whether to vlog or not because I'm in this weird mood"

Jesus christ can you imagine if we just all sacked off our jobs when we felt a bit crappy "sorry I can't work today because I'm in this weird mood" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“I don’t really like baking” so I bought £50 worth of Disney baking stuff last month

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I know it’s very unlike Brogan to keep up with news or acknowledge that she is very privileged but I’m slightly ashamed that she hasn’t even acknowledged the murder of George Floyd

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh look Megan is in vlog my guy is 4 hours away havent see him in 3 months and she has met up with Megan shes acting like its bleeping NORMAL

Reactions: 3
At the moment the video has 30 👎🏻 and 50 👍 so let’s see how long it is before he turns the visibility of it off?!

Reactions: 6
1. It’s a dog, not a doggy 🙄
2. Skin is so sunburnt at the end, when shes on the bed!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.