Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how there was far less discourse on here on the subject of how Bogey handled covid (an issue that affects the many) but when it comes to BLM (an issue that affects the few) people are almost at the point of defending her actions 🧐
How does BLM "affect the few "

Reactions: 14
How does BLM "affect the few "
Apologies, by few i just meant those who haven’t got to experience white privilege their whole lives. The majority of those who have experienced racial hatred, discrimination, hurt, or Micro-aggressions because of the colour of their skin.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So she’s deleting peoples opinions on this 🤷🏻‍♀️ Only 4 comments currently left on that post out of 10! Wow.. she even has to control peoples opinions about BLM what’s the point in even having a blackout post.. an excuse for another lazy day off? horrible little gremlin. She’s more bothered about bleeping Frobert leaving AC 🙄
408FCA9E-2543-45D1-8832-2E682E081874.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She needs to step back, she really needs to evaluate what she’s turned into and how she is presenting herself, she needs to stop being an influencer, the money must be great but it comes at a very big price

Reactions: 15
She needs to step back, she really needs to evaluate what she’s turned into and how she is presenting herself, she needs to stop being an influencer, the money must be great but it comes at a very big price
She needs to face it shes finished

Reactions: 11
The thing is brogan, you can delete peoples comments and opinions all you like, but that doesn't stop them from having an opinion! If you really are that insecure about someone writing something that perhaps criticises something you have said or done, or even someone trying to educate you and give you more information, I really dont see how you will progress on youtube. In life there are always going to be people that will call you up on something if they think you're in the wrong (being paid to do that charity run, breaking lockdown rules, the online witch hunt, taking on an ad when you clearly dont use the product, just a few examples) and you should take on peoples advice, not ignore and delete!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve seen a few YouTubers donating the profits from their latest videos to the BLM movement, and associated charities. I get that she’s not in the financial position to do that (mortgage holiday, self employment support etc.), it would have been nice if she’d done a bit more than share the same material as everyone else.

Deleting comments surrounding the topic is quite frankly awful. She could have used the opportunity to educate people who don’t support what she’s shared, or how she has gone about it.

Maybe I’m jumping the gun. We haven’t had a video this week. It could be an hour long ‘what I learnt from the BLM movement’ video.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really do wonder how she will make a come back from all of this. Her content is going to be so few and far between as the world tries to adjust to it's new normal.
Popping into shops, getting trains to London might be a thing of the past for a long time. Maybe she might actually use her gym membership and do something for a change but my money is on them getting a dog and us watching puppy videos and listening to her moan about cleaning up dog s**t.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve seen a few YouTubers donating the profits from their latest videos to the BLM movement, and associated charities. I get that she’s not in the financial position to do that (mortgage holiday, self employment support etc.), it would have been nice if she’d done a bit more than share the same material as everyone else.

Deleting comments surrounding the topic is quite frankly awful. She could have used the opportunity to educate people who don’t support what she’s shared, or how she has gone about it.

Maybe I’m jumping the gun. We haven’t had a video this week. It could be an hour long ‘what I learnt from the BLM movement’ video.
She will never do this. She’s only reposting things other people have posted so she knows there won’t be back lash on it. She hasn’t researched for herself at all. There is no way she will put herself out there by saying what she has actually learned.
Prove me wrong Brogan!

Reactions: 7
Do we know she has had to take a mortgage holiday? I would have thought that the self employed grant was precisely for things like making sure your mortgage is paid? She bought a £32 shower gel recently. Not something I would do if bills were a concern!

She has enough money to donate to a cause.

But I mean this is Brogan, the girl who was paid to promote a charity 5k but didn’t actually raise any money for charity so.....expectations are low.

Reactions: 18
I can’t really see how she can pick herself from everything that’s gone on lately. Her channel has been stale for months now and if she can’t make an effort now whilst she’s at home more and able to film and plan content etc then when can she?

I think she’s one of the few YouTubers who have really missed a trick by not opening up more to their followers and subs. You don’t have to share every detail but by censoring so much she’s made herself entirely up relatable to the point where she’s just showing content of her sitting in bed playing AC, on the sofa playing AC, playing games with Benji that she doesn’t even show etc.

Where does she talk about the reason why she’s doing more Pinch of Nom recipes? Her progress? What she eats in a day? Her mental health journey, what’s helping her right now? Why doesn’t she do the assumptions vid EVERYONE else has done?

She’s so afraid of getting some negative feedback or comments that she just avoids everything entirely. It’s like she has no identity at all.

Reactions: 24
Good morning guys, this is my first time posting on here. I’ve been a long time sub/fan of Brogan, but I’ve recently started to go off her and I couldn’t pinpoint what changed to make me feel like this. After all the Becca drama I came across here and have been lurking ever since. I’ve gone back and watched some of her old weekly vlogs to see where it all went wrong. If you still watch her I would definitely recommend you watch weekly vlog #66 from 15.28 - 18:36. I don’t know why I didn’t use to pick up on it but she comes across as so nasty here. And my favourite quote from this rant is..you’ll tell me if my videos get boring won’t you guys? Hahaha, how ironic because when we do you blatantly choose not to listen! Officially unsubscribed.

Reactions: 35
Good morning guys, this is my first time posting on here. I’ve been a long time sub/fan of Brogan, but I’ve recently started to go off her and I couldn’t pinpoint what changed to make me feel like this. After all the Becca drama I came across here and have been lurking ever since. I’ve gone back and watched some of her old weekly vlogs to see where it all went wrong. If you still watch her I would definitely recommend you watch weekly vlog #66 from 15.28 - 18:36. I don’t know why I didn’t use to pick up on it but she comes across as so nasty here. And my favourite quote from this rant is..you’ll tell me if my videos get boring won’t you guys? Hahaha, how ironic because when we do you blatantly choose not to listen! Officially unsubscribed.
Just watched, very interesting! The people shes moaning about is the person she's become 😆
Also, this comment made me laugh, no longer friends with either of them 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Those protests make me want to scream. Week 11 at home 🤬
White privilege is screaming. The NHS is built on the back of Black people and so we are showing up to make our voices heard. When half the country is at Durdle door and doing congas up and down the street, do not play that protesting at this time is making you want to scream. Smh.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I previously was a big fan of Brogan and I was invested in her life and watched her videos religiously. In the last few months I have seen a massive change in her and her videos (mainly since she changed to day in the life vlogs rather than weekly vlogs) She used to share a lot more with her viewers and you felt like she was a friend, now she keeps a lot of things private which I understand but she needs to share some information with her viewers so they can engage and relate to her. If she is struggling I hope she gets some help.

Reactions: 9
If she didn't mention BLM then she would be dammed, mentions BLM and she comes across as insincere. I'd actually like to see a video of how she is educating herself on white privilege

Reactions: 4
I think one major reason she’s avoiding posting videos is because she thinks the longer she waits then the less dislikes it will get/ more likes it will get as she won’t have posted for a while so thinks people will be more glad that she’s finally posted and any drama she’s been in will have been forgotten.

I also noticed on Megan’s insta that they got a dog a few weeks ago which is possibly another reason brogan has been so desperate to get one recently.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.