Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
Yes! If there is anything Brogan is good at, it’s playing the victim. She could never admit she is wrong or has made a mistake. Nobody is perfect but everyone should be able to hold their hands up and say I messed up and learn and move on. Brogan hides away from everything so is never going to grow and develop. She could have done so much recently but the easy option is to play victim, feel sorry for herself and hide away like a stroppy teenager
and take a week off work at every strop if i were julie id really take her to some counciling sessions she is morphing in to a child her mind is focused on a 5 year old mind she is someone else in that body of hers or there is a demon inside her its really not healthy to watch

CBJ26

I would imagine they’ve got the dog already seeing as how desperate she’s been on Twitter and now that’s gone quiet

let’s take bets on cringy Disney names that will be inflicted on that poor animal?

(Not all Disney makes are cringy - one of our cats has a Disney name (Tigger) and obviously Lord Maui the kitten is not cringY at all. But this is Brogan we’re taking about here....)
But if they are rescuing/adopting a dog will they be allowed to change the name of it?
I don’t have a dog so I don’t know how it works, so please correct me if I’m wrong? 😊

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
I think Beth looks like a bit of dick for going in when it's definitely aimed at brogan - she was her best mate less than two weeks ago but now your annoyed by her?
Either way though Brogan is useless and ignorant. If she does out stiff up now it looks entirely fake because she missed the boat and even if she did, I wouldnt believe that she believes the message.
Brogan will be done soon, the majority of the people watching her is hate watching, her engagement is shit and she's had to his the number of dislikes which says it all really.
Not even sure j can be bothered to watch, she's boring , annoying and even worse deluded.

Also only just discovered that you can see hidden tweets 😂 in know I'm technologically challenged but enjoyed looking through a few of Brogans!
How can you see hidden tweets? #alsotechnologicallychallenged!

Justhavingalook403

Alice used to love drama, inserted herself into it all the time and created it almost weekly

but I think she’s grown up a bit now and has moved on from that - I don’t think she was very vocal about the whole Becca situation but then I don’t have twitter so I didn’t see
Oh really I didn’t know I have only been following Alice for a short while, her book recommendations are half decent and don’t mind her content. I assumed because she had a little one that she was too mature for all the playground antics and the fact she was quiet in the becca outing.

gossgal

VIP Member
Why didn’t they just put the cardboard in recycling bin? Like she could have gotten rid of half of it by now!
I have some inside as my bin is full plus its giant size so it wouldn't fit I always work like that and put it out the night before its collected whats her excuse just lazy

Tea-anon

Did Charlotte ever discuss her fall out or mention something about Brogan on her videos. Watching her Disney vlogs with Brogie at the mo.

Pauljo

Just watched her first video from 2011 and she has that split in her bottom lip then too. What is it ? I don't remember her ever mentioning it.