Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beth is just jealous of brogan because she’s a 10, she’s pretty, intelligent and has a kind heart
I’ve noticed a lot of your posts are like this, are you being sarcastic? If not then I think you’re in the wrong place, but please feel free to read the previous thread of your dear sweet brogie and then come back to us

• Heart
Reactions: 17
All this 'positivity and kindness please'!

Who are you helping? Your other 20 something white friends? Engaging with something outside of yourself might seem like an alien concept to you but try and be useful yeah? What's the point in having all that reach if you're just using it to bang on about self bleeping care and taking it easy amongst people who look and sound exactly like you. Your lives are easy.

This is your luxury. Christ alive.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am so sick of people using the word escapism!!! Yes we all need a break from what is going on out there occasionally but these people do not!!!! Lazy and money grabbing dickheads
They don’t seem to see the irony that their love of ‘escapism’ is the biggest example of their privilege! They can disappear into their fluffy little online world because the real world violence doesn’t impact them! Black people and POC do not have the luxury of ‘escapism’ when they are being murdered every day

Reactions: 12
They don’t seem to see the irony that their love of ‘escapism’ is the biggest example of their privilege! They can disappear into their fluffy little online world because the real world violence doesn’t impact them! Black people and POC do not have the luxury of ‘escapism’ when they are being murdered every day
100% agree. Using the idea of YouTube/vlogs/Disney content for ‘escapism’ when it comes to Covid is one thing. But using it today, when the entire idea of all this isn’t to look away and ‘take time out’ because it’s overwhelming. It’s about educating yourself for change. But then again when would Victoria know about The struggle of BAME coming from where she does? And I highly expect none of her (I’m guessing) white, Privileged, Disney-going Patreon subscribers do either 🧐🤔.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don't know what more needs to happen in this hell of a year that miss Brogie will fiiiinally address.. Grown ups don't escape.. grown ups face their problems and talk about things that matter...

Reactions: 15
Okay but if it's so bad for them to be using live streams etc as 'escapism' why are y'all posting on here?? Spending time posting on a gossip site about trivial tit is no better surely

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't know what more needs to happen in this hell of a year that miss Brogie will fiiiinally address.. Grown ups don't escape.. grown ups face their problems and talk about things that matter...
Trump could share the nuclear codes on Twitter and Brogan would be like honestly guyzzz I just need to keep this a positive space :giggle::giggle::giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay but if it's so bad for them to be using live streams etc as 'escapism' why are y'all posting on here?? Spending time posting on a gossip site about trivial tit is no better surely
Isn't the point more that Victoria posted the blackouttuesday post and the point of that is not to do normal social media stuff and only post in relation to BLM tho which is why it'sannoying for her then to be doing a live which is unrelated? All the people chatting here havent said #tuesdaytattleblackout publicly have they?

Reactions: 16
Yeah this isn't social media and we've spent all day talking about the issues around this

Reactions: 6
As said above, this isn’t a social media platform like insta or twitter, and I can only speak for myself but I don’t have a platform of 1000’s on my social media accounts, though I have still taken today to post materials about BLM to my (very small 🤣 ) social media following. If you’re an influencer with 44k+ insta followers like brogan I feel you have a duty to use that platform

Reactions: 10
Good on the people calling brogan out.
Also, to the person trying to defend Victoria doing a live stream. Please don’t. She posted the #blackouttuesday hashtag and didn’t participate in the actual movement, didn’t actually practice what she was preaching. Tonight she has shown her true colours, a selfish prick who has decided to do a live stream for her own personal gain. It was not to spread awareness about the cause at all. She has shown herself as someone jumping on a bandwagon. There was no “blackout” from her., and she should be ashamed and has no right to call herself an “influencer” going forward.
These past few days have really shown these “influencers” true colours. They are so out of touch with reality and only care about bleeping Disney world. Change needs to happen. They need to get their heads out of their asses, it’s time they started giving back. They get gifted everything and won’t even give up posting for a DAY to educate themselves and share what’s really important here

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wish Brogan would get out of Zoellas arse over all this. She may as well just signpost her followers there as she’s just reposting anything Zoe does

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not sure what protesting during this current climate achieves. Especially if you consider today’s published research which strongly suggests irregardless of age, gender and conditions black and ethnic minorities have suffered the most with Covid-19, this seems like another way of not recognising the inequality and pushing white privilege to the forefront. Systemic change happens from home and steadily over time, with each and every person educating themselves and future generations. By the way, it’s not just the Police who use vile restraints it’s rife in mental health within the NHS and private sectors. Society has not progressed from many many years of engrained racism, prejudice and discrimination.

P.s I work in the NHS and most of my hard working and lovely colleagues are black, without them the NHS would have crumbled many many years ago.

I think it's easy to dismiss people but at a time like this with the awful things happening in America, people just want to be able to do something, anything to feel like they're helping.

Here's the real unpopular opinion: I'm bleeping sick of hearing people going on about the NHS all day every day

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not trying to defend Victoria or Brogan for that matter. Just felt the hypocrisy of what some here were saying particularly stood out. Okay maybe they should act better because they have a platform, but if they’re already doing more than most of us here, who are we to criticise really. Again it comes back to they’re damned if they do and they’re damned if they don’t. No matter which way they swing people here are always going to find a reason why that’s the wrong thing for them to be doing because they enjoy being critical of them. That’s why people come here after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Funny how there was far less discourse on here on the subject of how Bogey handled covid (an issue that affects the many) but when it comes to BLM (an issue that affects the few) people are almost at the point of defending her actions 🧐

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.