Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sal0508

Good morning guys, this is my first time posting on here. I’ve been a long time sub/fan of Brogan, but I’ve recently started to go off her and I couldn’t pinpoint what changed to make me feel like this. After all the Becca drama I came across here and have been lurking ever since. I’ve gone back and watched some of her old weekly vlogs to see where it all went wrong. If you still watch her I would definitely recommend you watch weekly vlog #66 from 15.28 - 18:36. I don’t know why I didn’t use to pick up on it but she comes across as so nasty here. And my favourite quote from this rant is..you’ll tell me if my videos get boring won’t you guys? Hahaha, how ironic because when we do you blatantly choose not to listen! Officially unsubscribed.

Reactions: 35

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Does she seriously still think people give a fuck about her little announcements? I’m more concerned about when I can return to work, if it is safe for my daughter to be in school, when can I see my bf properly.. etc. Argh!!

• Heart

Pinkii

VIP Member
Her mum irks me.

she is one of those women who thinks they are middle class and very classy but all I see is a tacky Chav.

• Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
This person either doesn’t know Bogey very well or is taking the piss 🤣 as if Brogan addresses important matters in her vlogs.. she doesn’t wanna burst her fake positive bubble hun.
63A095B7-64E1-418A-9397-439CBD34DC9D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Laur91

VIP Member
I dont understand how she acts so entitled and know-it-all about everything! You just cant tell her anything, her responses to people giving her ideas or a different opinion shows she just thinks shes always in the right.
Brogan, you are no better than anyone else!
She sticks her nose up and brags that she didnt go to university. Ok we get it, but kinda feel like shes salty about it! She has gone from job to job, complaining and complaining if shes told to do something. Shes put on garden leave and brags about it. She fell out with her tutor at college. She doesn't seem to have any lasting friendships or seem to work well with others, which shows she doesn't compromise and cant take orders or criticism. She might think shes a girl boss but shes rude in a lot of replies to her viewers and eventually they will get fed up and stop watching. She acts like she is well educated and knows everything but she really doesn't. She has little social skills or life skills.

I got this vibe from her this week in the new vlog when she was talking about the puzzle frames.

When she did an IG story about them a couple months back she made a sly dig at people who were asking, as if they were stupid to ask. She was saying things like ‘erm I don’t get why I have so many questions on this, it’s really nothing special that we do but I guess if you wanna know I’ll show you’ - she did exactly the same this week by laughing with Benji saying ‘people will be SO disappointed when they see how simple it is to frame them’ and then cackled.

She’s horrible. She has no desire to help or support anyone else. She would gladly watch someone struggle and fail rather than step in and help them, she’s the sort of person who at work would throw anyone under the bus to get ahead.

Reactions: 34

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
I know this isn't really news but... she's just not a very nice person, is she?

I followed Brogan last year or so because I found her Disney vlogs and I'm a sucker for Disney stuff. I found here and found the discussion and follow for morbid curiosity - but so many people say how she's changed from her earlier videos etc. But... she's just horrid in those too, haha. I watched several around the 60ish mark, just off and on, and the amount of times she snips and snidely remarks about people is ridiculous. EVERY time she drives she bitches about somebody else on the road. She has such an air of "I'm better than you" in everything she says and does. I don't think she's much worse now, having finally sat down to watch some earlier content!

Laur91

VIP Member
I noticed this too, I don't buy the grade 4 thing, I bet she learned 1 piece that's a grade 4 and said that's what she is. She mentioned "re learning" to read music, you don't re learn it it's like learning to read normally!
Well in her Animal Crossing house she has a certificate above the piano to represent her grades so Brogey would beg to differ 😎

• Haha
  • Wow

Colourmeinchaos

I can see brogan now sitting at home with her drinkie and a cup of tea, disliking beccas video and bitching about her to benji.
Becca if you ever see this, you're a gem and more influencers should be like you

• Heart
Reactions: 33

54321Z

“I’ve been trying to educate myself for years”

Okay so why have we never seen you mention this before? It would mean a lot more right now to a lot of people to admit that you’ve not been speaking out because you didn’t realise it was your fight to fight but you now realise that it is.

Brogan is the definition of white privilege. If it doesn’t affect her then she doesn’t need to pay attention to it and she definitely doesn’t need to speak out about it. And of course her white privilege allows her to pretend she’s been a hardworking ally all this time.

And also, she could try and do a bit more than just post about this on her insta stories that are going to disappear in 24 hours. It’s all just for show.

• Heart

JLXRD

VIP Member
Lol i love all these theories about why Brogan isn't posting

I think she's just lazy and apparently think she can use the pandemic as an excuse 🤷‍♀️ also the blackout allows her to just post other peoples work on BLM and make no effort.

Doubt there's a dog or a big weight loss reveal, just a work shy Brogan who can get away with doing nothing.

• Heart

Skittles1

The thing is brogan, you can delete peoples comments and opinions all you like, but that doesn't stop them from having an opinion! If you really are that insecure about someone writing something that perhaps criticises something you have said or done, or even someone trying to educate you and give you more information, I really dont see how you will progress on youtube. In life there are always going to be people that will call you up on something if they think you're in the wrong (being paid to do that charity run, breaking lockdown rules, the online witch hunt, taking on an ad when you clearly dont use the product, just a few examples) and you should take on peoples advice, not ignore and delete!

• Heart