Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice at the beach she said they were going early while they both aren't working? So, I don't believe she's freelancing and more so, she's probably got the government grant and thinks that means she doesn't have to work. Benji is presumably furloughed, so I bet she thinks she's in the same position.

Reactions: 11
Why didn’t they just put the cardboard in recycling bin? Like she could have gotten rid of half of it by now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else notice the ‘now is the perfect time to do it as we’re both off’ 😂😂 she’s definitely not freelancing again.
Both off?! Her job is working from home making content... she really is using others being forced to be home as an excuse for her not to do anything.

I wouldn’t mind staying home and making videos of me buying a bag-at and earning the amount she does rather than furlough/WFH working all day.

Reactions: 11
Both off?! Her job is working from home making content... she really is using others being forced to be home as an excuse for her not to do anything.

I wouldn’t mind staying home and making videos of me buying a bag-at and earning the amount she does rather than furlough/WFH working all day.
Sounds like she's abusing the furlough scheme, HMRC might be interested to know she considers herself as being on a holiday paid for by the government.

Reactions: 17
Changed days when I would be waiting on brogan uploading and making sure I watched the video or vlog. Can’t bring myself to watch this one for some reason

Reactions: 5
I think they'd planned to get a dog after the Disney holiday, but have now moved that trip to next year and so will be getting a dog asap.

Reactions: 7
This is WEEK 12 of lockdown (I’m counting by school closures) and she’s wasted the entire time.

At Benjis dads she would sit with a towel on her head until 2pm and then pop to Home Bargains and then boom it’s 5pm and the days cut off. Absolutely no different to now.

Why didn’t they just put the cardboard in recycling bin? Like she could have gotten rid of half of it by now!
I have some inside as my bin is full plus its giant size so it wouldn't fit I always work like that and put it out the night before its collected whats her excuse just lazy

Someone put up a really interesting post saying that some white influencers are using BLM as a kind of 'self improvement' vanity project and making it all about how THEY are improving themselves.

We should all be doing the work but this isn't an overnight 'oh I've done this now so that's my self care bit for the day'

What about racism in the UK? Has she acknowledged her own privilege or said how she is actually going to do anything beyond posting on Insta?

Someone put up a really interesting post saying that some white influencers are using BLM as a kind of 'self improvement' vanity project and making it all about how THEY are improving themselves.

We should all be doing the work but this isn't an overnight 'oh I've done this now so that's my self care bit for the day'

What about racism in the UK? Has she acknowledged her own privilege or said how she is actually going to do anything beyond posting on Insta?
It really disgusts me that influencers and celebs alike really are only jumping on the bandwagon to prevent getting called out because otherwise they’d be sat back doing nothing. All this “I am educating myself, this is SUCH an important thing to talk about with family and friends!” Dear god stfu I cannot even fathom how many times I’ve heard this over the last week. It’s not about you. Get over yourselves.

Brogan. Getting a dog? On a normal occasion I think this is fine but with Brogan being an influencer and the fact she is obviously struggling to grow her channel? She’s admitted defeat and is pulling a classic youtuber move of throwing money at a thing/dog for views. Everybody - EVERYBODY has pulled this move. Dog channels and dog instagrams get attention without even trying and we all know it. The fact brogan is doing this now when it’s probably the worst time to get a pet tells me she is admitting defeat and taking the easy route because she can’t be bothered with trying to make original content or brand herself. It’s sad. I remember the days she used to have something about her

Reactions: 10
My theory is the holidays been rescheduled theyre now getting/got a dog because she knows lots of people watch dog videos etc and shell change her trip to fall into magic kingdoms 50th anniversary- which is in october, for good vlogging content

Reactions: 10
I think they'd planned to get a dog after the Disney holiday, but have now moved that trip to next year and so will be getting a dog asap.
She’s clearly just planning her life around what will get her views, as opposed to just HAVING a life and the content provides itself.

Reactions: 13
I swear if the “personal news” is them getting a bleeping dog after she worded it like something bad has happened followed by a BLM “chat” I’m gonna be so mad.

Obviously I’m not wishing for it to be anything bad but it will only prove once again how tone deaf she is.

The BLM section of the vlog was so obviously done just because she thinks she has to and wants to be seen as doing something. Ahhhhhh she makes me so angry!

Reactions: 19
If I knew where to start I would be complaining to hmrc about her. I've been furloughed and I'm desperate to get back to work. I even asked for stuff to do but they said they couldn't give me anything otherwise I would have to come furlough and here she is treating it like a holiday when she could still be vlogging. She makes me so angry

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is it just me that is disgusted that she used the hashtag black lives matter after moaning about not being able to go on a cruise and then just adding it on to the end almost as a tick box exercise. That girl needs to watch the race of life video and needs to acknowledge how truly privileged she is. I am so so so angry with how 'influencers' are dealing with this. Sharing 10,000 instagram posts is not being proactive.

Reactions: 7
Why is it up at 9am? And so short?
So she can say look guys I have been working hard, I suppose in her eyes owts better than nowt 😂😂😂
Does anyone think maybe the upload was so early and shoet because the ~big annoucement~ is coming in a video at her regular scheduling?....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.