Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her filming MORE vlogs would be better for her ‘mental wellbeing’ than doing less?
I’ve been furloughed since lockdown began. I’m 7.5 months pregnant and won’t be returning to work now until April 2021.

I would quite literally give my right arm to be allowed to work fromhome, just for some form of mental stimulation. I’m honestly crawling the walls. There is only so much tele, social media scrolling etc you can do. I’ve literally washed and Marie kondo’d all of my babies clothes. Today I’ve taken apart his crib and washed it all just to give me something to do.

she literally baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
6.01 and no vlog yet. Shocker

Give the girl a break... she got up at 5am, drove to the beach, took some piccies for the Insta and drove back. You can’t expect her to upload a video the same day too guyzzzzzz 🤦🏻‍♀️ That’s too much work for one Brogan and it’ll overwhelm her...

It’s not like it’s her job and she’s ‘got a mortgage to pay’ or anything is it?!?! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ (Still can’t get over her making that comment to someone on Twitter! 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Its just rude to not even say she isn't uploading, so inconsiderate to her viewers. What exactly are you doing to deserve subscribers at this point brobitch

Reactions: 17
I simply asked what kind of youTuber she is if she never uploads to YouTube? 😂😂😂😂
Maybe that was the icing on the cake after the whole becca situation the other week I replied to her tweet saying ‘she ain’t the only friend you should be worried about’ 😂😂😂😂😂 I don’t think our brogie likes me! Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
According to her twitter, she’s an unexpected and upsetting issue to take care of... 🤦🏻‍♀️

714C271E-9CFA-4607-92B6-60C275935258.jpeg

She can’t even get her villagers in Animal Crossing to stay with her let alone anyone else in real life! 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I assumed she’d fallen asleep from her 4am jaunt this morning

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Totally could be speculating here .... But maybe She’s maybe having a meltdown as ATD have sent out emails to people today who are going to WD this year have to pay full balance of tickets by Sunday 7th June or lose their tickets for this year. Usually have 6 weeks before you go to pay balance.She’s going October so would have to have hers paid by end of August. ( speculating she’s paying her tickets up) Also with Disney cancelling her dining plan all her fast passes will have been cancelled she will be feeling completely out of control.

She will be raging anyway that this trip she’s had to pay for herself. She’s only really done groupon deal and an always AD. No idea how much its costing her for a “ work coach” on top of her share of mortgage, car insurance, bills, food.

nahhh maybe not Brogan has money to burn going on how much she pays for shower gel 🙄

Reactions: 11
Totally could be speculating here .... But maybe She’s maybe having a meltdown as ATD have sent out emails to people today who are going to WD this year have to pay full balance of tickets by Sunday 7th June or lose their tickets for this year. Usually have 6 weeks before you go to pay balance.She’s going October so would have to have hers paid by end of August. ( speculating she’s paying her tickets up) Also with Disney cancelling her dining plan all her fast passes will have been cancelled she will be feeling completely out of control.

She will be raging anyway that this trip she’s had to pay for herself. She’s only really done groupon deal and an always AD. No idea how much its costing her for a “ work coach” on top of her share of mortgage, car insurance, bills, food.

nahhh maybe not Brogan has money to burn going on how much she pays for shower gel 🙄
I was thinking this re the ATD thing, she kept saying they have ages to decide and see how it pans out but now not so much if she has to decide to pay for the tix or not. I would feel bad for her but she really deserves to be affected in some way as otherwise she's had it pretty easy what with claiming government grants so she doesn't even have to do her usual minimum amount of 1 boring vlog of her being overwhelmed every week.

(Also, i was meant to go to disney the same day she was and am cancelling (and am a selfish brat myself 😂) so hoping she doesn't get to go in case restrictions are lifted by then and she has a good time cos then I'll be absolutely raging that someone so undeserving gets to not be affected.

Obvs if any of you lot are going I hope it's fine but in Brogies case, nah.

Reactions: 9
I was thinking this re the ATD thing, she kept saying they have ages to decide and see how it pans out but now not so much if she has to decide to pay for the tix or not. I would feel bad for her but she really deserves to be affected in some way as otherwise she's had it pretty easy what with claiming government grants so she doesn't even have to do her usual minimum amount of 1 boring vlog of her being overwhelmed every week.

(Also, i was meant to go to disney the same day she was and am cancelling (and am a selfish brat myself 😂) so hoping she doesn't get to go in case restrictions are lifted by then and she has a good time cos then I'll be absolutely raging that someone so undeserving gets to not be affected.

We are the same supposed to go same day as them. But least we are being sensible and we will get a full experience. No point going if you are getting half an experience that’s even if America lift the travel ban.

Reactions: 2

It’s ticket bookings only at the moment that are affected by the balance issue. ATD have not said anything about hotel bookings through them (I have one and haven’t been contacted) so she won’t be affected YET...

I can imagine she’s definitely doing a mortgage holiday because how can you expect to not upload when it’s your JOB and still get paid in order to pay your mortgage 🤔

Reactions: 4

Wow, is this for all UK bookings?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.