Brogan Tate #29 Self-obsessed, house a mess, not a single thought for the NHS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just me that thinks it's disgusting she has a platform where she can speak up about BLM but hasn't said a single thing about it? I don't personally like the 'tag 10 people' chain thing as I feel like it's quite performative and it would be more useful to share petitions or donation links but she's literally radio silence about it all. It's frustrating seeing people with bigger audiences say nothing.

I am mistaken, she has shared one Instagram post. But nothing in her own words or using her swipe up feature to share petitions or donation websites to her many followers?
She is the prime example of a person everyone is talking about in all this, a person of privilege who has no understanding of what people endure or what is going on in the world

i mean the girl didn’t even talk about Covid which impacts her so for her to stay silent on this matter is no surprise

she should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 10
How difficult would it be for her to do a more interesting vlog doing some typical lockdown things? Building a blanket fort to play animal crossing in, baking banana bread (soz forget baking stresses her out), cutting her own hair (it’s already wonky af so what difference would it make), trying a new make up look, trying a new hobby... we’ve barely even seen the keyboard in the vlogs just the occasional snippet on Instagram. There’s so much easy content for her to create but she’s so lazy she needs a consultant to tell her what to do?? The consultant clearly isn’t too great either if she’s had anything to do with these last few videos.

Reactions: 6
I dont understand how she acts so entitled and know-it-all about everything! You just cant tell her anything, her responses to people giving her ideas or a different opinion shows she just thinks shes always in the right.
Brogan, you are no better than anyone else!
She sticks her nose up and brags that she didnt go to university. Ok we get it, but kinda feel like shes salty about it! She has gone from job to job, complaining and complaining if shes told to do something. Shes put on garden leave and brags about it. She fell out with her tutor at college. She doesn't seem to have any lasting friendships or seem to work well with others, which shows she doesn't compromise and cant take orders or criticism. She might think shes a girl boss but shes rude in a lot of replies to her viewers and eventually they will get fed up and stop watching. She acts like she is well educated and knows everything but she really doesn't. She has little social skills or life skills.
OMG the phrase ‘Girl Boss’ or ‘Boss Babe’ 🤢🤢 cringe

• Sick
How difficult would it be for her to do a more interesting vlog doing some typical lockdown things? Building a blanket fort to play animal crossing in, baking banana bread (soz forget baking stresses her out), cutting her own hair (it’s already wonky af so what difference would it make), trying a new make up look, trying a new hobby... we’ve barely even seen the keyboard in the vlogs just the occasional snippet on Instagram. There’s so much easy content for her to create but she’s so lazy she needs a consultant to tell her what to do?? The consultant clearly isn’t too great either if she’s had anything to do with these last few videos.
Also didn’t she take a massive list of what people want to see from her in her live? She can’t say she has no ideas when people were throwing them at her left and right and then she’s not even delivering what her followers/subscribers have asked for. She’s totally disregarded what her followers want and yet expects to get to 100K🙄

Reactions: 11
Beth's recent tweets are about Brogan 100%, hits the nail on the head perfectly!
This is 100% about brogan!

I have to say though, I’m quite surprised by how much Beth is talking about Brogan/aiming stuff at her. Her “assumptions” video seems to be nearly entirely based on Brogan. There have been other cryptic stories and tweets that seem to be about Brogan, too. It seems a little odd how much she’s still going on, not that I’m complaining. I wonder if it’s all fuelled by Beth reading here?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine a successful company sitting having their customers tell them precisely what they want to consume, then that company just turns around and does the opposite?
Jesus Bo - you don’t need a consultant to see why you’re not hitting 100k.
You’re boring, you’re mean and you’ve let yourself go - you can make my check out to the Black lives matter fund

I wonder how long it will take brogan to suddenly share and act interested in it after seeing the posts aimed at her

Reactions: 12
I wonder how long it will take brogan to suddenly share and act interested in it after seeing the posts aimed at her
My issue with brogan (and other influencers right now) she can share all the quotes she see’s and jump on the ‘bandwagon’ but is she actually taking the time to educate herself on these issues and her position , as a white person and an influencer. Whats the point in sharing something if you don’t understand the meaning behind it or why its important.

also this issue is so important, sick of influencers putting up a quote on their stories inbetween ad’s and normal content 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
A little off topic but does anyone know what happened between Brogan and Amy Jane? Brogan, Amy and Bianca used to be friends as a 3 and went to Thorpe Park together with their boyfriends, but now Brogan and Amy aren't following each other but Bianca still likes Amy's pics?? :unsure:

Also I'm so fed up of her constantly talking about Animal Crossing!! Her obsession with that game is worrying

Reactions: 7
I think Beth looks like a bit of dick for going in when it's definitely aimed at brogan - she was her best mate less than two weeks ago but now your annoyed by her?
Either way though Brogan is useless and ignorant. If she does out stiff up now it looks entirely fake because she missed the boat and even if she did, I wouldnt believe that she believes the message.
Brogan will be done soon, the majority of the people watching her is hate watching, her engagement is tit and she's had to his the number of dislikes which says it all really.
Not even sure j can be bothered to watch, she's boring , annoying and even worse deluded.

Also only just discovered that you can see hidden tweets 😂 in know I'm technologically challenged but enjoyed looking through a few of Brogans!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Seeing Beth constantly mentioned on here is getting on my tits. She is blatantly talking about Brogan without the balls to say her name. Bore off zzzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe she did have the balls and that's what they fell out over?

People love gossip so I imagine that's why she's come up a fair bit recently. Brogan has been boring AF lately.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.