Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Biodegradable wipes, flushable wipes etc are HORRENDOUS... I too have seen many a programme featuring these. Fatbergs are not just caused by "normal wipes". Fact.

Edit: I've now watched her story, "doing my bit for the planet," whilst sat on a yacht in Italy that pumps the piss and shit out of the boat into the ocean 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 30

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Screenshot_20191008-200845_Instagram.jpg

What is this expression

Apologies double post but what a bizarre comment for "Benji" to say
20191008_201609.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Can we talk about the fact that the entitled bitch booked a hotel for WITC months ago on an assumption... but now they've made announcements, she isn't a featured creator 🤣🤙🤙🤙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Why is it so hard to understand that getting a mortgage with someone is a bigger commitment than getting married?! Banjo is passive aggressive about the idea of putting a ring on it, yet he's bought/buying a house with the girl 🤦🏾‍♀️

I'm certainly not suggesting that everybody needs to be hitched before getting on the property ladder, it's just incredibly frustrating that he clearly doesn't understand the gravity of his decision! Telling people to not hold their breath about an engagement i.e. implying it's too soon for that, but happy to share a mortgage 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Meg1912

VIP Member
Oh ladies, you really cracked me up! @Highlandcow and @blahblahbrogan! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Yeah, so busy with Mr. Right ([emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji173][emoji173]) that the day barely has enough hours to catch up on sleep, let alone to catch up on Brogie Tat! [emoji28][emoji28][emoji23][emoji23]
But my sincere apologies and I promise from now on I'll do my best to make time for my favourite thread of all time on a daily basis, I missed you ladies!! [emoji847][emoji847]Every time I see her holiday piccies with Bongo, I get major mother/son vibes! And that "Don't hold your breath" reply of his was BRUTAL!!! [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

TinaTree

Chatty Member
View attachment 45060
I do hope you've all clicked the box to set a reminder!

🙄
I've set my reminder and turned on all post notifications i am getting so agitated and excited i just cant bear it, i really doubt i will manage to sleep tonight and i sincerely hope my boss doesn't mind me phoning in sick tomorrow as i need to mentally prepare for the announcement of the century

• Haha

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
Why does everyone think this will change her? She’s still & always has been a sly, dramatic, self obsessed & entitled begging brat! I bet she’s sent out so many ‘outreach work’ emails to dfs, Argos & ikea for freebies the tight bitch, que the future; Primark home Shop with me, homesense shop with me etc all freebie vouchers undisclosed.

I’m happy for them finding a house, it’s an exciting chapter in their relationship. I just think she will start having a strop and being so bossy towards Benj with all the renovations etc she can only just manage to wash her naturally thick curly hair once a week never mind run a home ffs. It’s a big step to take for a couple who have never really spent anytime in their own space together with big real money commitments other than a free 2 week holiday here and there 🤷🏻‍♀️😬

• Heart