Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get that its exciting for them but i really don't see why this countdown is necessary. In this day it is extremely hard for people to buy and it just seems like she's bragging. Like well done you have bought a house but is a countdown till the announcement really needed??? Just enjoy it between you.
What is more frustrating is people actually physically work, doing real genuine hard work not just sit in their house in their pj's stuffing their faces before rewarding themselves with a free holiday every few weeks

Reactions: 17
It's definitely a house. It will be key collection day today and she's waiting until 6 to be sure they get them okay. JUST IMAGINE THE EPIC PACKING VIDEOS! Pack my house up. Unpack my house up. Tbh I hope it's a house. The content will be so much better than the same vlog material day in day out. Rather a house than a holiday.

Reactions: 12
If it is a house, which it looks like it is from her Facebook, why is she making such a big deal out of it and shouting it out for the whole world? Like don’t get me wrong, I’ve owned my house since I was 21 and I’m very proud of that, but I can’t say I did a huge announcement! 😂

Reactions: 13
A few people have said about being annoyed etc about Brogan getting a house, and I get it I am too, the smug showing off she does is unbearable, but just remember the YouTube gig won’t last forever and whether it’s next year or in 5 years she’s going to come crashing back to earth with a bang.

Reactions: 13
Whatever it is, brace yourselves for the squealing with full set of gnashers on show and the mad hand clapping. So. irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it just a coincidence that Fraser bought his first house and now Brogan has suddenly (if it’s true) bought one too? Lots of kicking and screaming I would imagine.

Reactions: 7
People buy houses everyday- why such the fuss! Just on a weekly blog or and IG post say look we have the keys to our new home - here’s a house tour/ what we have planned vlog!

Reactions: 10
Is it just a coincidence that Fraser bought his first house and now Brogan has suddenly (if it’s true) bought one too? Lots of kicking and screaming I would imagine.
Fraser's house looks classy, very modern and stylish i can imagine a high flying successful professional living there, i dread to imagine how Brogan will style hers

Reactions: 9
I came on here to say about Brianas post on Twitter. Why would you tear up about a new house? It’s weird

Bianca, I mean Bianca
I didn't tear up about getting my own house, so how is this girl tearing up over old Brogie! Pathetic 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Why is it so hard to understand that getting a mortgage with someone is a bigger commitment than getting married?! Banjo is passive aggressive about the idea of putting a ring on it, yet he's bought/buying a house with the girl 🤦🏾‍♀️

I'm certainly not suggesting that everybody needs to be hitched before getting on the property ladder, it's just incredibly frustrating that he clearly doesn't understand the gravity of his decision! Telling people to not hold their breath about an engagement i.e. implying it's too soon for that, but happy to share a mortgage 🤷🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can you someone share the link to her announcement on that site that doesn't give her the views??? There's a few of us here and I don't want her getting more than 1 from us lot!

Reactions: 4
Why is it so hard to understand that getting a mortgage with someone is a bigger commitment than getting married?! Banjo is passive aggressive about the idea of putting a ring on it, yet he's bought/buying a house with the girl 🤦🏾‍♀️

I'm certainly not suggesting that everybody needs to be hitched before getting on the property ladder, it's just incredibly frustrating that he clearly doesn't understand the gravity of his decision! Telling people to not hold their breath about an engagement i.e. implying it's too soon for that, but happy to share a mortgage 🤷🏾‍♀️
It’s also much harder to untangle from one!

also this is definitely not him
3C0ABD86-F412-4683-83E8-F551B2618E47.jpeg

• Haha
I would feel uncomfortable buying a house with a guy that says "dont count on it" when being asked about engagement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I didn't tear up about getting my own house, so how is this girl tearing up over old Brogie! Pathetic 🤦‍♀️
You’re speaking about a girl who cried when she handed her first flat keys back when she moved in with Bongo!!! She has some deep rooted issues and this announcement A) is for engagement because her channel isn’t growing and B) because she has no one to actually share this with in real life, she pushes people away and her mother is something else

• Haha
Reactions: 11
my guess is that Benji was probably quite ‘happy and content’ at his dad’s. Who wouldn’t be, right? Nice cushty house, little to no rent or other household expenses (I’m assuming). I would put money on the fact that this house malarkey has been driven by her entirely. I get the impression that she’s grown up getting exactly what she wants, why would now be any different? This is why I’m almost certain that the whole thing will go tits up. I give it a few years max.

It’s deffo a house announcement, brogantatehome is now public and bianca and other friends following it.

My theory is they completed and picked keys up before they went away. As before they went brogan said there would be a big announcement at 6pm on 30th as no weekly blog.

I don’t think they bothered packing anything etc before trip and decided to do the move when they got back.

Reactions: 2
Just the fact that she’s made a home account is so embarrassing. Dipping your toe into another pond are we Brogan? Travel, lifestyle, Disney and now home? This girl does it all 🙄

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.