Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your so right about living in it and then seeing what you need/how it feels. We lived in our house with a rank kitchen for 2 years and in that time realised we needed storage for a hoover, ironing board (opposed to putting them in the downstairs loo) so when it came to getting a kitchen we knew what we wanted.
Yeah exactly! Like I don’t understand fully redoing everything when it perhaps isn’t needed? Or will need to be used for a different purpose later on? Which again I guess if they’re financially stable then they’d be able to do it in a couple of years however it’s not exactly great planning🤷🏻‍♀️ And that money could be saved or used for other purposes..

Reactions: 3
Sorry but they’re going to IKEA for her bathroom!!! Like what even, the bathroom was liveable and they should invest the money outside first!!! Ikea sometimes actually works out mote expensive for crapper quality!!!

Reactions: 3
Sorry but they’re going to IKEA for her bathroom!!! Like what even, the bathroom was liveable and they should invest the money outside first!!! Ikea sometimes actually works out mote expensive for crapper quality!!!
I assumed she meant accessories.

Reactions: 1
Omg when I first saw these insta pics I wondered who Brogans friend was, or whether it was Frasers girlfriend.
It’s her mum! From these pics and the insta stories she looks so much younger than Brogan 😂
7165AB3B-D5B7-48E7-A87A-4E1BFE65CA40.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Omg when I first saw these insta pics I wondered who Brogans friend was, or whether it was Frasers girlfriend.
It’s her mum! From these pics and the insta stories she looks so much younger than Brogan 😂View attachment 46817
I know i saw that and thought exactly same, Julie please give your daughter some tips its not normal to look like your daughter could be your Mum or Grandma

Reactions: 6
why does she hold her nose every time she jumps in water.... is she 8

• Haha
Reactions: 11
this video just came up on my recommended, it’s a nyc/Xmas haul from 2 years ago... not only does she look like a completely different person (much prettier in my opinion) but she seems like a different person when she speaks! This is the brogan I used to enjoy watching !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She has made a point on her insta story to say she is only just getting used to running two Instagram accounts - erm you been managing to run yours and bongos for how long now haha!?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do they really need new stuff? They bought loads of IKEA stuff when brogan moved in (took over) Kevin's house

Reactions: 2
I find it very interesting that Brog's said they have wanted to move in together since they got together. Don't get me wrong, obviously I get wanting to move in with your partner but to actually say they had been planning it since then. I was just watching some old videos (thanks hooktube) and in an old vlog she was talking about maybe finding a new place after her lease, no mention of thinking of moving in together at the time. The gingerbread video they said they're going to take the next few years to look into getting a house. Nothing that comes from that girl's mouth is ever the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Even “we’ve wanted our own place since we decided to move in, but that wasn’t possible, so I’m so happy to finally do it now” would make sense!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.