Brogan Tate #12 Sailing the Med, big swollen head, allergies gone so back on the bread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Charlotte Ruff too but do we really need to compare Bogey and Charlotte all the time guys?. Bogey makes tit content, knows nothing about prices or history as she only goes places when she is either gifted or goes to do the “insta spots” and Charlotte is knowledgeable, passionate about Disney and works for them.. there is no comparison really!
It’s really difficult not to compare when they’ve done a vlog on the same thing and one is massively better than the other...

On an another note, she is seriously hyping up this announcement, what can she actually have to announce that is so important!

Reactions: 4
I'm thinking house, although I do wonder how she saved for a deposit when she spends so much on crap. I guess it was living at Kevin's presumably with cheap rent.
Or how she got a mortgage approved or how she’s going to pay her part of it. Can you imagine her justifying the money she spends on shopping.

When my friend was getting hers sorted, she would buy things on Klarna (buy now, pay later) so the banks didn’t scrutinise every purchase

Reactions: 4
It’s really difficult not to compare when they’ve done a vlog on the same thing and one is massively better than the other...

On an another note, she is seriously hyping up this announcement, what can she actually have to announce that is so important!
shses had a wash

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m still tryna work out where abouts the caramel bit is hahahaha
Its in the middle behind the hard shell, when I was in america I got some from Disney (they hand them out for free at MNSSHP) instead of the peanut or chocolate filling its pure caramel, they're actually quite nice and much better than the salted caramel ones we sell here at Tesco

Maybe the announcement is that they're bringing those m&ms out in the UK

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's got to be a house! Get ready for Brogie to be milking this for content and begging for more free tat to fill the new Bogietathouse with.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think a house. South of the UK is a fortune! It will be a new build flat with 2 bedrooms (which she'll call an apartment cos it sounds better for the gram!!) And however many rooms it has she doesn't deserve any of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Its in the middle behind the hard shell, when I was in america I got some from Disney (they hand them out for free at MNSSHP) instead of the peanut or chocolate filling its pure caramel, they're actually quite nice and much better than the salted caramel ones we sell here at Tesco
Thanks for that ❤ I live under a rock haha

Maybe the announcement is they're relocating?! Can't see her wanting to leave Bournemouth / Poole but as it's a pricy area they might be going further afield. Would have to be near the sea as she's such a water baby....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 45060
I do hope you've all clicked the box to set a reminder!

🙄
I've set my reminder and turned on all post notifications i am getting so agitated and excited i just cant bear it, i really doubt i will manage to sleep tonight and i sincerely hope my boss doesn't mind me phoning in sick tomorrow as i need to mentally prepare for the announcement of the century

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If that little begging scruff has got a house I think I may explode. She’ll be begging to work with every furniture place on planet Earth soon. Stay turned for a shop with me at home sense

Reactions: 6
If its not a house i say its either

1)some weird couple/travel/disney podcast
2) meet and greet of some
3) launching a couples youtube chanel

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.